Recovered/Located AL - Casey White, prisoner, & Vicky Sue White, CO w/sher office, Lauderdale, 29 Apr'22 *Reward* #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve been fascinated by this from the beginning. If I’m correct, I think both her mom and mother in law both lived in the same neighborhood as TW and VW. Is that your take?
What’s funny is that I argued against her living near her mother in law in an earlier thread but later came to believe what you’re saying may be right.

There are articles (which I just re-linked in my recent comment) that suggest VW lived with TW even after the divorce. And I **believe** the mother in law referenced seeing them across the street as she helped him out of the car in one interview…but I can’t be sure she meant she saw this from her own house.

I saw an interview where a reporter talked to VW’s neighbor though and they showed her house and then panned over to VW’s mom’s house. So at the very least, VW and her mom appeared to be in the same neighborhood. And possibly her mother in law.

What’s funny is that I argued against her living near her mother in law in an earlier thread but later came to believe what you’re saying may be right.

There are articles (which I just re-linked in my recent comment) that suggest VW lived with TW even after the divorce. And I **believe** the mother in law referenced seeing them across the street as she helped him out of the car in one interview…but I can’t be sure she meant she saw this from her own house.

I saw an interview where a reporter talked to VW’s neighbor though and they showed her house and then panned over to VW’s mom’s house. So at the very least, VW and her mom appeared to be in the same neighborhood. And possibly her mother in law.
I can see why you haven’t felt sure. Can anyone confirm the addresses are close together? Seems like that’d be a start.

My two guesses are that either they are right under their noses in a remote cabin, or they are soaking up the sun on the beaches of Mexico lol. I don’t feel like there’s too much middle ground! (Watch them end up in like Las Vegas or something haha)
Las Vegas would be PERFECT! They could totally fly under the radar there! IMHO

Las Vegas would be PERFECT! They could totally fly under the radar there! IMHO
Funny this is the first time I’ve heard Vegas suggested, but you’re right. There’s no shortage of characters there and plenty to keep LE distracted too. Just a pretty long drive.;) But then again, they’ve got nothing but time…until they don’t.

I feel like a veteran Websleuther now that I know to use the abbreviation LE for Law Enforcement. Moving up in the world.;)
Oh, you'll really like this.

Here is a link to the thread that lists common abbreviations used at Websleuths.

Is there any way to confirm whether TW and VW shared an address when he died in January of 2022? Like a newspaper article that said something like “Thomas White of 1234 X Street” passed away. And we could compare that to the address of the house VW just sold? Some of you are smarter at me at finding this sort of thing.

I believe Davis is her maiden name. The Maxwell name may be stolen, and I would hope that if so, that victim contacted the FBI about it as soon as she knew.

Which reminds me---for those who are thinking Casey is Vicky's secret child---White is her married name. She did not give birth to Casey when she was 18. He would have been named Davis, not White, and her mother would know if her 18-year old daughter had a baby.

It's just a common name. LE has said all along there's no relation and they seem to have first crossed paths two years ago.
Hi Arkay, could CW be the nephew of her ex? If so, then she knew him a lot longer than 2 years.

Anyone feel kinda sorry for VW? I mean she doesn’t seem to have a large network of friends. She isn’t conventionally attractive. She never found love other than her drug-addicted ex. I read somewhere recently (can’t remember where) that she really didn’t speak a whole lot. What did that big lunk say to her that made her feel like this was what she wanted to do with the rest of her life? Did he tell her she was pretty? Did he make her feel noticed? I dunno. It makes me sad for her. I want to read the book already. When are they taking pre-orders? Lol.
I would feel sorrier for her if she hadn't facilitated the release of a very dangerous homicidal maniac. But as a woman, I do understand her vulnerability. And I do hope that she comes out of this alive. I believe she is in for a very rude awakening. As to conventional attractiveness, I have a very good friend who is not conventionally attractive and has a good-looking husband. What she has is confidence, and confidence is sexy. She's also a great cook and fabulous conversationalist. JMHO

Along these lines, Frances White has given a few interviews but here are a few of the main ones: (I apologize that these are repeat posts of links shared more than once in previous threads so feel free to scroll and roll. I collected a few examples because VW’s ongoing connection to TW was another one of those accepted facts that’s been talked about to a great extent but someone was asking for links about earlier today). Anyways, I think the car mention is in here so that may help you.

1. Frances White, Vicky's former mother-in-law, told Daily Mail that the accusations against Vicky don't match the "awfully good person" she knows. ...Frances added that Vicky remained close with her and her son, Tommy who died in January due to Parkinson's Disease, even after the divorce... Before my son got to where he couldn't drive, Vicky would always, she would come out to the car and help him in. We still were really good friends. She was a really sweet person," she told Daily Mail. Vicky White: Alabama jail guard's family insists she did not willingly help inmate escape

2. Vicky was once married to Frances' son Tommy, who passed away in January aged 62 following a battle with Parkinson's disease. They were married for just over four years but separated 16 years ago when Tommy's drug addiction became too much for Vicky to handle.
Despite their separation, Frances said Vicky and Tommy split amicably and remained close right up until his death at the turn of the year.
"I always thought of Vicky as a daughter," Frances said. "I've known her since she was a little girl ... But I hate seeing her doing this. Ex-mom-in-law 'worried' about guard's safety after escape with convict lover

***Note: THE NEXT TWO LINKS BOTH SAY VW LIVED WITH TW.***

3.The pair could be anywhere by now, Frances White told The Daily Beast, explaining that Lauderdale County Assistant Director of Corrections Vicky Sue White, 56, was frugal and had amassed enough money to keep her afloat for some time.

As the search for Vicky White and 38-year-old Casey Cole White (no relation) stretches into its fifth day, her late husband’s family doesn’t know what to think. Frances White said her son, Thomas White, died in January from complications related to Parkinson’s disease.

About five weeks ago, she sold the home she had shared with her late husband and moved in with her mother. News reports described Vicky as flush with cash from the sale, but Frances White said she spent years socking away cash and would have plenty of it on hand.
“She had money before she sold her home,” Frances White told The Daily Beast. “She saved her money. I figure if she’s still got her money, she’s still got enough to live on for a while.” Guard Who Fled With Murder Inmate Was Cashed Up and Eyeing Florida, Family Says

4. https://mobile.twitter.com/brianentin
A criminal profiler would go crazy with this information. Maybe VW felt like she had to be the good girl her whole life? Like to stand by her ex even when he had a drug problem and even when he was dying? And then after he died, having no one to support and rescue left a void. So she turned to CW?!!!!

In a way, yes I kinda do. Though if it needs to be said, of course I don't think that justifies her dangerous actions.

Tbh I don't think she's especially unattractive for a woman in her fifties and she could certainly fix herself up more if she wanted. But a jail would be a depressing work environment and then she doesn't seem to have had much else in her life.

But man, it was her last day before retirement. Then she'd have had plenty of time to re-invent her life and plenty of money to do it with. It's just a shame all the way around. So unnecessary.
Girlfriend could have gone on a nice cruise in the tropics and hooked up with a pool boy in Jamaica. (Think 'How Stella Got Her Groove Back'.) JMHO

I would feel sorrier for her if she hadn't facilitated the release of a very dangerous homicidal maniac. But as a woman, I do understand her vulnerability. And I do hope that she comes out of this alive. I believe she is in for a very rude awakening. As to conventional attractiveness, I have a very good friend who is not conventionally attractive and has a good-looking husband. What she has is confidence, and confidence is sexy. She's also a great cook and fabulous conversationalist. JMHO
I like what you said here. It seems overly judgy to me when people act like she’s ugly. She may not be a conventional knockout, but I think she is pretty in several of the pics that have been circulating. I wonder if some of people’s impression of her appearance is skewed by the fact that the prison guard uniforms look somewhat boxy and masculine? Maybe if we had more pics of her in civilian clothes, she’d strike people as more relateable?

Las Vegas is kind of a double-edged sword for them, IMO, because they would definitely blend in a lot easier, and for a couple other reasons beyond that, but, IMO, it would also be quite risky in that there is a MASSIVE police presence in Vegas. I have literally never seen so many cops in my life as during my trip to Vegas. They were everywhere!

However, I am actually quite into the Vegas speculation, although I do wonder if it possible that they are maybe in Nevada in a more rural area.

LE is speculating that the 2007 Ford Edge that Vicky White paid cash for may have had a mechanical failure because the car was not hidden. That doesn't speak well for Vicky as a used car buyer. I know it's "let the buyer beware", but what kind of vehicles is this Florence dealership selling? The Florence dealership could have had a advertising campaign, "when you positively, absolutely need to get out of Dodge, come to us, like Vicky did, for your transportation needs. Alas, the car only lasted a few hours. Opportunity lost. Anyone located an Internet advertisement for a 2007 Ford Edge? I'm wondering how much she paid, and how many miles it had. Well, off to store to buy an automobile battery, and yes, it's a Ford.

Not really important and just idle thoughts. Have they found CW’s prison uniform? I know they have the handcuffs but not mentioned the uniform? Surely you’d want to change asap as it screams convict! If he did change Why would they then take it and not leave it with the handcuffs ? As I say not important to case but it’s niggling at me!
Maybe they kept their uniforms so they could hide out in another prison?

Las Vegas is kind of a double-edged sword for them, IMO, because they would definitely blend in a lot easier, and for a couple other reasons beyond that, but, IMO, it would also be quite risky in that there is a MASSIVE police presence in Vegas. I have literally never seen so many cops in my life as during my trip to Vegas. They were everywhere!

However, I am actually quite into the Vegas speculation, although I do wonder if it possible that they are maybe in Nevada in a more rural area.
There’d also be surveillance cameras everywhere (MOO).

Just used my second abbreviation there.;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member