Recovered/Located AL - Casey White, prisoner, & Vicky Sue White, CO w/sher office, Lauderdale, 29 Apr'22 *Reward* #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t think the hotel mattered. She showed up at work after she left the hotel. The hotel is really a nothing-burger unless she was seen with weapons or shopping bags or etc, which I assume she was not. It looked like she was just trying to check out of her room and nobody was at the desk.
The hotel was so she could wrangle 2 cars that morning or evening before without her mom seeing the orange one and asking questions.

If they make it through Labor Day, that's when I'd relocate to a more permanent situation--when kids start back to school and people are moving around and relocating in general. Probably under an assumed identity where they are able to have a more normalized day to day life--at least VW might be able to move about somewhat regularly at that point. Doubt ol Casey's ever going to be able to out and about on the regular without some sort of extreme ruse or disguise.
What stinks for VW is that IMO she has an extremely unique smile with a unique teeth/gums pattern. Her height with her face is going to be really tough to hide. Gonna have to wear a lot of sunglasses and try not to smile IMHO. She could definitely use a nose job and lip plumping to hide her distinctive characteristics.

The hotel was so she could wrangle 2 cars that morning or evening before without her mom seeing the orange one and asking questions.
Right but the comment was that she was seen on camera at the desk and why would she do that? Because just her being at the hotel in and of itself wasn’t a big deal and didn’t give anything away. She didn’t need to hide her location at that point.

What stinks for VW is that IMO she has an extremely unique smile with a unique teeth/gums pattern. Her height with her face is going to be really tough to hide. Gonna have to wear a lot of sunglasses and try not to smile IMHO. She could definitely use a nose job and lip plumping to hide her distinctive characteristics.
Covid masks and sunglasses hid a lot.

How about a survey to see what all you great minds are thinking:

Do you think VW is still alive?
Do you think VW and CW are in the US still?
How long do you think they’ll be able to stay hidden?

I think Vicki White is still alive.

I think Vicki and Casey White are still in the US, living in an RV or living in a well stocked van/vehicle.

No idea. I'd have a better thought on how long they can stay hidden if I knew what LE discovered when they found the abandoned vehicle. Such as, did dogs track them far on foot, were there tire tracks from another vehicle that was hidden near the abandoned vehicle. Are there foot prints around the location, what was left in the trunk.

Also like to add, has anyone heard anything about video around the hotel Vicki stayed at the two days prior to her removing Casey White from the jail? Was Vicki packing that vehicle with supplies? If not, I'd guess she was supplying another vehicle at a different location. I wonder if there was any LE activity at any storage sheds near the area also. I don't believe the broken down vehicle is what they intended on traveling in. Food, clothes, guns, other supplies I believe were stashed elsewhere.

I think Vicki and Casey White are still in the US, living in an RV or living in a well stocked van/vehicle.

No idea. I'd have a better thought on how long they can stay hidden if I knew what LE discovered when they found the abandoned vehicle. Such as, did dogs track them far on foot, were there tire tracks from another vehicle that was hidden near the abandoned vehicle. Are there foot prints around the location, what was left in the trunk.

Also like to add, has anyone heard anything about video around the hotel Vicki stayed at the two days prior to her removing Casey White from the jail? Was Vicki packing that vehicle with supplies? If not, I'd guess she was supplying another vehicle at a different location. I wonder if there was any LE activity at any storage sheds near the area also. I don't believe the broken down vehicle is what they intended on traveling in. Food, clothes, guns, other supplies I believe were stashed elsewhere.
It’s interesting that everyone who has responded to George’s survey so far thinks Vicky is alive.

And most if not all think they’re laying low in the US.

Or move to a state where masks are commonplace?

Right but the comment was that she was seen on camera at the desk and why would she do that? Because just her being at the hotel in and of itself wasn’t a big deal and didn’t give anything away. She didn’t need to hide her location at that point.
Trying to steal more of the little shampoos for her trip :)

I tend to feel like a person in VW’s position would know how to find areas without cameras. So far the only places she was caught on camera that were released to the public is the hotel and the jail, IIRC. Now, maybe they found more that they aren’t saying, and that’s super possible. If not, it likely means she did her work where there weren’t cameras IMHO. Even the places she was caught on camera, she wasn’t seen doing anything much out of the ordinary—at least nothing that gave new information.

I tend to feel like a person in VW’s position would know how to find areas without cameras. So far the only places she was caught on camera that were released to the public is the hotel and the jail, IIRC. Now, maybe they found more that they aren’t saying, and that’s super possible. If not, it likely means she did her work where there weren’t cameras IMHO. Even the places she was caught on camera, she wasn’t seen doing anything much out of the ordinary—at least nothing that gave new information.
I do think she may be better than most. You’d need to avoid large stores that have shoplifting cameras, plus banks, ATMs, car dealers etc. But even if you’re playing it safe, a trail cam on a country road could end up getting you. We have friends in the country who have 5 or 6 cameras set up around their yard. For them it’s mostly related to hunting, but they still pick up cars that go by etc.

He might have taken a nap but the marshalls are out there shaking the bushes both literally and figuratively. The folks who live near where the orange SUV was found got to see 20+ person LE crews in action searching homes and woods.
Good point about the massive LE effort recounted by the locals near where they found the SUV in TN. And the Marshals didn't alert media to come down from Nashville and film their effort and splash it all over the tv and internet. So maybe the Sheriff being the nominal public facing head of the investigation is the Marshals Service playing possum so as not to spook the rabbits they're chasing into burrowing deeper into a hideout. As long as VW thinks it's her vs Sheriff Rick, she probably feels it's advantage Vicky.

May have missed this, but has VW's online presence been exposed? Did she share CW's alleged white supremacist views? Wonder if she was posting on social media or liking YT videos using another handle.
I tried to find her on Facebook and LinkedIn but couldn’t find her either place. It has been said she kept to herself quite a bit so I guess it makes sense. Not even a LinkedIn though? I guess she didn’t see the need if she planned to retire in her job.

Pittsburgh back in the early 1900 the Biddle brothers escaped the jail with the help of the wardens wife who fell in love with the one brother. Ended badly. But they say she got so much attention and compliments from them that she never recieved before in her life. That’s what con men do.

I tried to find her on Facebook and LinkedIn but couldn’t find her either place. It has been said she kept to herself quite a bit so I guess it makes sense. Not even a LinkedIn though? I guess she didn’t see the need if she planned to retire in her job.
Thanks. I don't have LI either, lol. I am thinking she could have used aliases for online sites if she was into that. I just keep thinking there's a loose end that will help investigators find them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JSlice