AL AL - Danniella Vian, 24, Mobile, 17 Jul 2018 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
TBH the image quality is so poor that I can’t discern anything useful.

It was a smallish victory after the internet scrubbing by LE.
It is interesting that you make a comment about internet scrubbing and LE. Initially I might have agreed with you but one of the party train has an extensive IT background and could easily have done the scrubbing or at least made it harder to follow links related to the case. Early in the case many of the videos posted by the local media had links that were broken and google search results seemed scrambled. A first it seemed random but then it seemed like it had happened across the board to make it difficult to view and find things. But most of the links seem fixed now and a good chunk of the press video is also on you tube to view if you are interested.

Next poster I see being a jerk or too aggressive to our VI is going to get banned.

It's hard enough for people to come forward and be willing to become verified.

SCROLL IF YOU DO NOT AGREE. DO NOT ARGUE!!!

I know I am losing my mind. This might be my last post on this thread. But do any of you see a white car behind them? I can almost see someone standing next to a gas pump. And the white car in the upper right with a guy standing up with the door open. It also looks like there is someone in the passenger seat next to the steering wheel.
upload_2018-9-19_16-25-26.jpeg

Thanks so much for posting that video still clip...
However...I cannot for the life of me discern what the heck I'm looking at!
I sorta see a raccoon face off to the right, lol
But, seems like it could not have been that bad...could it, to begin with...maybe difficult to definitively identify people, but surely capable of seeing the type of car, that people are indeed moving between cars, etc. - ?
This surveillance is important indeed if LE is sitting on it...they want to be able to verify witnesses and/or catch a perp. via what's shown...only those involved would be privy to any of it....

It is interesting that you make a comment about internet scrubbing and LE. Initially I might have agreed with you but one of the party train has an extensive IT background and could easily have done the scrubbing or at least made it harder to follow links related to the case. Early in the case many of the videos posted by the local media had links that were broken and google search results seemed scrambled. A first it seemed random but then it seemed like it had happened across the board to make it difficult to view and find things. But most of the links seem fixed now and a good chunk of the press video is also on you tube to view if you are interested.
My allusion to ‘scrubbing’ is limited to the NBC 15 Mobile station’s note on their own removal of their video posting at the request of LE, per this link. Exclusive: Surveillance video may show missing Mobile mother

Thanks so much for posting that video still clip...
However...I cannot for the life of me discern what the heck I'm looking at!
I sorta see a raccoon face off to the right, lol
But, seems like it could not have been that bad...could it, to begin with...maybe difficult to definitively identify people, but surely capable of seeing the type of car, that people are indeed moving between cars, etc. - ?
This surveillance is important indeed if LE is sitting on it...they want to be able to verify witnesses and/or catch a perp. via what's shown...only those involved would be privy to any of it....
Thanks for the raccoon image...I needed a reason to laugh :)

imstilla.grandma : I wish I could see something....just some kinda raccoon superhero in the right...honestly - maybe it's my computer - see big blocks of something, but nothing I could identify aside from something expected in a Rorschach test...

imstilla.grandma : I wish I could see something....just some kinda raccoon superhero in the right...honestly - maybe it's my computer - see big blocks of something, but nothing I could identify aside from something expected in a Rorschach test...
It’s ok. Probably not enough sleep from too much late night WS. I collect Victorian and costume jewelry and have several jeweler’s optics I use to identify maker’s marks. I used one of them. I think I’ll take a nap.

It has been rumored that one of the people DNV was with that night is known to slip roofies (Rohypnol) into girls’ drinks. Again, a rumor/not confirmed, but you bring up a good point about that being a possibility.

I'm doubtful that a date rape drug was used. My daughter was slipped a date rape drug at a bar and she was an absolute blithering mess who couldn't even walk or function for hours. Danniella would not be driving a car if she had been slipped a drug that interferes with consciousness, and if she had been, then DW would have known it.

From 3550 Government Blvd there's both an Enterprise (1.5 miles/6 minutes east on 90) and a Hertz (1.5 miles/5 mins north on 65) nearby. I wish we knew where DW rented his car from. This would give a plausible reason for why they were at this Shell Station.

I usually hate the attention-seekers that come out in a case spouting off to the media but we could really use one of these party people to come forward.

Im giggling right now. I asked my daughter to stop vacuuming and come and look at the photo and tell me what she sees. She quickly glanced at it and said “I don’t know. Looks like a squirrel in a tree to me” and went back to vacuuming.

Real interesting what you mention about one of the members of the party train being IT savvy....been wondering how else DW could breach DNV's phone passcode....so there's a possibility perhaps....?

My posts end up being so darn long! I had this scenario to play out earlier but decided not to - such speculation...but think it's good to get braincells firing, and maybe someone has some 'aha' moment...

anway: totally speculative, not even MOO, just idea....
If leaving Dublin's - everyone's separating, headed to cars.....maybe someone dropped something in DNV drink, maybe she's just tipsy - she's celebrating, happy...maybe had one too many.....
Maybe other men at bar have noticed this....follow out to her car...but assume she is at least with DW from her own group (maybe others from party train too)
She's pretty out of it....one of these unknown men say something like "hey, we're headed to a party - you guys want to come along?"
DNV may be not quite right to drive, so going to call them 'perpetrators' say: 'don't worry honey, I can drive you - where's your keys? it's okay, get in...I'll take you."
Meanwhile said perpetrator's friend(s) drive his car, he drives DNV's, with her too drunk (or drugged) to drive...
DW is also going to join in
Maybe perpetrator is looking for her phone....he knows what he has planned...or she says 'oh no, where's my phone? I think it's at the parking lot..'
They pull into the Shell station...perpetrator gets DW to go back for it.....DW does and meanwhile doesn't like the whole vibe going on.....doesn't join party, doesn't go back to Shell station...
Meanwhile perpetrator and friend(s) disable her car - and drive off into the unknown...

Lots of holes in this story, lol. One being....these perps would know that DW knows....however could explain why DW is a bit squirrely about it all.....

Just ideas........

Im giggling right now. I asked my daughter to stop vacuuming and come and look at the photo and tell me what she sees. She quickly glanced at it and said “I don’t know. Looks like a squirrel in a tree to me” and went back to vacuuming.

Ima it looked like a stormtrooper mask to me. LOL I'm never good with these things.

Someone, pretty please. If you can tell me how many were in the party train?

Otto: somehow didn't see your post earlier...
one thing been thinking is that she WAS too out of it to drive...maybe date rape drug or just too many drinks....and no reason that DW didn't know...in fact DW and others may have been trying to take advantage of this fact......just because DW says she was following him, doesn't mean I believe him....someone else may have been driving her car since they left Dublin's.....
Sure wish that surveillance was either available or capable of seeing the identity of people...(however, fine by me if crucial to case to keep it secret, and apparently it is....)

Someone, pretty please. If you can tell me how many were in the party train?

Our VI has confirmed 3 to her knowledge: DW (male), RC (male), and MK (female). The family knew RC was a friend of DNV's, and DW and MK were friends of RC. However, DNV is friends on Facebook with DW so we don't really know if we know the whole history between them.

Brought out the big guns. A better viewer. I definitely see at least six, maybe seven people. Three behind the car that’s photographed, standing in front of another light car. Two over to the right that looks like they have a hold of someone. And that dude in the upper right light colored car definitely has his door open. I can’t tell for sure if it’s his door or trunk. It’s his trunk! Maybe both!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momster0734