AL AL - Danniella Vian, 24, Mobile, 17 Jul 2018 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t look at the screenshot of Danniella’s car. Block that out. Look beyond the image of the steering wheel. Look at the bigger picture from the edges like you do with a puzzle. Start with the upper right hand corner piece (the car with door/trunk opened and guy standing there). Now move a little left and focus there (two people holding someone. “Someone” has their back turned to the camera and two people have their arms around “someone”. Then go a little further left, a little south and you can see at least three people standing. Zoom in at first then make smaller so you can see a different perspective.
Gee, I hope I’m not making trouble or getting in trouble.

Thank you for this explanation. I did not see it at first but, after zooming in on my laptop and reading this, I totally see it. The frightening part of this is that the person being held is wearing a dark shirt & dark hat, just as it has been said DNV was that evening.

If there were four people in the group that evening, then there were four people in the party train. Two people were at Ollies when DW showed up with the phone looking for Danniella so they were not at the Shell station.

Two of the four person party train were at Ollies bar, Danniella was missing, and DW was sounding the alert. It took a couple of days before her mother-in-law became concerned - was it July 20, when Danniella missed a visit with her daughter at her mother-in-law's house? Isn't July 20 when police were properly alerted even though she was last seen on July 17?
Yes I believe you are correct. 7/20 was a Friday and DNV was to see her daughter Thursday and did not show causing JDT to be concerned. But I believe at that time DW had already contacted her about the phone?

If there were four people in the group that evening, then there were four people in the party train. Two people were at Ollies when DW showed up with the phone looking for Danniella so they were not at the Shell station.

Two of the four person party train were at Ollies bar, Danniella was missing, and DW was sounding the alert. It took a couple of days before her mother-in-law became concerned - was it July 20, when Danniella missed a visit with her daughter at her mother-in-law's house? Isn't July 20 when police were properly alerted even though she was last seen on July 17?
I will go back and double check this for you but my recollection is she went missing on a Tuesday and the report wasn't filed until Friday. This timeline gives a significant headstart to either her leaving on her own or someone abducting her/or carjacking her. Assume this timeline is correct unless I post back otherwise.

Yes I believe you are correct. 7/20 was a Friday and DNV was to see her daughter Thursday and did not show causing JDT to be concerned. But I believe at that time DW had already contacted her about the phone?
Yes, JDT was allegedly alerted on Thursday but didn't file the missing report until Friday.

It doesn't make sense at all. The Shell station isn't even on the way from The Dublin to Ollies.

I know the area around the Shell station well, I don't live very far from there. If we look at the first and third vehicle being DW he could not have gone far in 1 or 2 minutes before returning. I do know the hotels on the service road just north of the Shell station can be a seedy area. Drugs etc. You would have to turn left leaving the Shell station to get there.

This could explain why they were in the area.

Does anyone know the area, specifically, where DW loved. I have an idea who DW is but havent seen a full name yet.

Article related to body found floating at Fort Morgan - No ID yet:
Woman's body found floating in Fort Morgan

I am posting to put this info out there in case anyone runs into an update on this body. No further updates have been seen since this original article. If someone sees an update please post it here.

I don't want to sound gruesome but if the body was found September 12 but the people who found it thought she looked 'live' enough to try to administer CPR, isn't that late to be DNV? I guess unless she was held somewhere until recently.

I know the area around the Shell station well, I don't live very far from there. If we look at the first and third vehicle being DW he could not have gone far in 1 or 2 minutes before returning. I do know the hotels on the service road just north of the Shell station can be a seedy area. Drugs etc. You would have to turn left leaving the Shell station to get there.

This could explain why they were in the area.

Does anyone know the area, specifically, where DW loved. I have an idea who DW is but havent seen a full name yet.

About 10-15 minutes SE of the Shell.

I don't want to sound gruesome but if the body was found September 12 but the people who found it thought she looked 'live' enough to try to administer CPR, isn't that late to be DNV? I guess unless she was held somewhere until recently.
Yes. Timing could work if she were held. I am not sure how the different police departments share information about bodies found. Can anyone figure out which PD was involved with this body or if it were MPD? Also, my guess is that the body had to be sent off to State for ID as I am not sure local police have the resources but I don't know that for sure and that could be why there has been no follow up as to ID.

Yes, it was DW who contacted Danni's mother-in-law the folowing morning, and it sounds like there was some confusion about how to return the phone. When the mother-in-law reported Danni missing, DW was there. Hadn't work also reported her a no-show?

I will go back and double check this for you but my recollection is she went missing on a Tuesday and the report wasn't filed until Friday. This timeline gives a significant headstart to either her leaving on her own or someone abducting her/or carjacking her. Assume this timeline is correct unless I post back otherwise.

She was last seen on July 17 after leaving The Dublin pub, and reported missing by her mother-in-law and DW on July 20 - that's my understanding, although DW had made efforts to alert the family that that something might be amiss as early as July 18.

Has anyone seen an update as to the status of DNV apartment? Last update was that an eviction proceeding was in process and I don't know how long it takes the landlord to get an eviction order in AL. As AL is a 'put out' state my understanding is that would mean that all her belongings would effectively be removed to the curb by the Sheriff for anyone to take.

Needless to say this is quite upsetting to hear especially in the event that she does in fact return at some future date. I am wondering if LE can do anything to 'stay' the eviction or if perhaps the 'family' that has raised nearly $4,500 based on public reports can do anything to stop the eviction process to preserve a missing persons home until the case is resolved?

Yes, it was DW who contacted Danni's mother-in-law the folowing morning, and it sounds like there was some confusion about how to return the phone. When the mother-in-law reported Danni missing, DW was there. Hadn't work also reported her a no-show?
Yes, work reported her as a no show for her shift that I believe started at 11 am at PF Changs.

It doesn't make sense at all. The Shell station isn't even on the way from The Dublin to Ollies.

But it makes sense if he drove past Ollies on the way home, and she was following him to Ollies but for whatever reason (same reason she left her phone on a car in the parking lot at The Dublin) she kept following him. When they were near the Shell station she flashed her lights at him. He was going home, but because she kept following him after they passed Ollies, and she was missing her phone, he turned returned to The Dublin to help her.

Ollies is on the way to the Shell station when you take the 22 minute route. They left The Dublin at 10:45 and arrived at the Shell station at 11:05, a 20 minute drive.

upload_2018-9-19_22-17-44.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member