Found Deceased AL - Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney, 3, kidnapped from birthday party, Birmingham, 12 Oct 2019 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Judd Davis
@BamaJD

I was hoping she would already be home with family. Please share and help get this little girl back to her family. Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney was kidnapped from a Birmingham neighborhood Saturday night. Crimestoppers now offering a $20,000 reward. Call 911.https://wsfa.com/2019/10/15/search-kamille-mckinney-heres-what-we-know/

EHEsHkdX4AAAdEm

Judd Davis on Twitter

As the search for a missing toddler intensifies, Birmingham Police Chief Patrick Smith said Monday there was a delay in reporting Kamille McKinney’s disappearance to officers.

“As many families think that they can resolve their issue on their own, they think that they can do just a quick search of the neighborhood or area to find a missing person or missing child,” said Chief Smith during a news conference. “There was a little bit of a delay in getting the information to law enforcement so we can conduct a thorough grid search of the entire area before putting out an AMBER Alert.”

It’s unclear how long the delay was.

BPD Chief: Family searched for Kamille before calling for help

I’m always skeptical when there is a delay reported. If there were eye witnesses to an abduction why the delay? Moo

Every reporter and person with a cell phone would have been all over that one :D That stringy blond hair flying all over the place and a bunch of guys decked out in leather definitely would have been spotted. Seriously, though, were there any sightings of this bounty hunter? I heard it, too, early on - but then never after that.
Honestly, I thought Steelslady was joking. :cool:

Patrick Devone Stallworth, 39, was charged with four counts of possession of child *advertiser censored* and three counts of possession of child *advertiser censored* with intent to distribute, Birmingham Police Chief Patrick Smith said Tuesday night.

Smith said the *advertiser censored* was found on Stallworth's cellphone. He's being held with bond set at $500,000.

Derrick Irisha Brown, 29, is being held on a probation revocation with no bond. Her probation was for an unrelated kidnapping, Smith said.

Smith said police so far have not found any connection between the two and Kamille's family.

It is not known if either Brown or Stallworth have attorneys.

Investigators are waiting for DNA evidence to determine whether Kamille was ever in the vehicle, Smith said.
Kamille 'Cupcake' McKinney's disappearance: Reward increases for information on missing Alabama girl as police search continues - CNN

Could the confusion yesterday have been intentional? Maybe LE have their eye on someone in the complex and wanted to see how this person(s) reacted to news that Cupcake was found alive? If someone has harmed this little girl then that someone would have known she hadn’t been found alive. They would be preparing for her being found deceased then yesterday would have been a huge WTF for them. Maybe they were monitoring reactions. MOO

As the search for a missing toddler intensifies, Birmingham Police Chief Patrick Smith said Monday there was a delay in reporting Kamille McKinney’s disappearance to officers.

“As many families think that they can resolve their issue on their own, they think that they can do just a quick search of the neighborhood or area to find a missing person or missing child,” said Chief Smith during a news conference. “There was a little bit of a delay in getting the information to law enforcement so we can conduct a thorough grid search of the entire area before putting out an AMBER Alert.”

It’s unclear how long the delay was.

BPD Chief: Family searched for Kamille before calling for help

I’m always skeptical when there is a delay reported. If there were eye witnesses to an abduction why the delay? Moo

My best guess is that nobody was watching her and when someone came to look for her, she was gone. One of the party kids remembered seeing her get in that vehicle, but hadn’t thought anything of it at the time... MOO

My best guess is that nobody was watching her and when someone came to look for her, she was gone. One of the party kids remembered seeing her get in that vehicle, but hadn’t thought anything of it at the time... MOO
Thinking nothing of it, could it be because he knew the car and people in it?
Had it been strangers I think most 11 year old would go running to their mother that someone just took their sister. And most mothers would immediately call police even if it ended up being a false alarm.
I’m going off very recent abduction cases here with delays. They ended in foul play. All by people close to the child. Moo

If these POIs are the people who took Kamille, can't they ping the cell phones? We know that he had a phone, they found child *advertiser censored* on it. To make a digital footprint of where they were at the time of kamille disappearance. I doubt they would have thought to turn their phones off. I do not know how long it would take for BPD to gather that information.

I have watched the extended non-edited video of Cupcake’s father. Now it’s disappeared.The current version Pommy Mommy links in her post is edited from the original. I took notes and was so sad watching him breakdown over his abducted daughter.

I feel like I am relying on reading tea leaves but my impression from Kamille’s father was her mother April is a very good mother and a hard worker and faithfully went to work everyday. If I swirl my tea cup I am going to guess that Cupcake’s mother April couldn’t afford daycare and depended on her 11 year old son and the cousin who lives at Tom Brown Housing to help care for Kamille. Perhaps paying her cousin a nominal amount for Cupcake’s care? Mr. McKinney Cupcake’s father was emphatic that he personally would be opposed :(to the cousin living at Tom Brown Housing caring for Cupcake.(I will call this post a ’theory’ because I have seen her father only once in the unedited version;IF someone remembers the extended version & a link I would appreciate posting it)

Just My Opinion

Last edited:
Could it be denial? They're thinking no, she couldn't have been kidnapped, you must be mistaken. Everyone look around for her! Then finally after awhile, someone does call.
I guess...just find it highly unlikely for a panicked mom. I know the feeling to be in a store and have turned around and my kid is gone. Add someone telling me they saw someone take my kid and i’d be calling in the national guard. Moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Littlebit62