Found Deceased AL - Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney, 3, kidnapped from birthday party, Birmingham, 12 Oct 2019 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have watched the extended non-edited video of Cupcake’s father. Now it’s disappeared.The current version Pommy Mommy links in her post is edited from the original. I took notes and was so sad watching him breakdown over his abducted daughter.

I feel like I am relying on reading tea leaves but my impression from Kamille’s father was her mother April is a very good mother and a hard worker and faithfully went to work everyday. If I swirl my tea cup I am going to guess that Cupcake’s mother April couldn’t afford daycare and depended on her 11 year old son and the cousin who lives at Tom Brown Housing to help care for Kamille. Perhaps paying her cousin a nominal amount for Cupcake’s care? Mr. McKinney Cupcake’s father was emphatic that he personally would be opposed :(to the cousin living at Tom Brown Housing caring for Cupcake.(I will call this post a ’theory’ because I have seen her father only once in the unedited version;IF someone remembers the extended version & a link I would appreciate posting it)

Just My Opinion

My best guess is that nobody was watching her and when someone came to look for her, she was gone. One of the party kids remembered seeing her get in that vehicle, but hadn’t thought anything of it at the time... MOO
I thinks it’s been reported that no adults were outside with those kids at that time. She didn’t get in the vehicle herself though. The party kid that saw her was her older brother and he witnessed the person walk over, pick her up and put her in the car. So I would think the brother would run for help right away. Not brush it off for some time and then recall it later when an adult asked where she was. I’m not saying your theory is wrong but the brother knew right away that a stranger picked her up and ran off with her. Maybe he went and told adults but they started to look for her by searching the area and then decided to call police. That was the delay. The party guests first did their own search. That wasted a bunch of time.

Could the confusion yesterday have been intentional? Maybe LE have their eye on someone in the complex and wanted to see how this person(s) reacted to news that Cupcake was found alive? If someone has harmed this little girl then that someone would have known she hadn’t been found alive. They would be preparing for her being found deceased then yesterday would have been a huge WTF for them. Maybe they were monitoring reactions. MOO
I don't think LE would risk the safety of personnel and the residents, time, money and media attention into a ruse. LE, SWAT, FBI, Ambulance, Firetrucks and helicopters were directed there for hours.

I did wonder yesterday if the POI's might have heard what happened while in jail and what their reactions (if any) were.

excellent points @MassGuy and @Steelslady, I have no clue. I just have a hard time thinking that LE got that lucky coming across these 2 people with their history and a matching vehicle located close by and not pursue it. As for the guy at the Shell station, for some reason I thought the car was spotted there but I can't remember if I read it on MSM or social so I'm going with IMO at this point.

Or LE already knew about these two and grabbed them up because of their pasts. Just like when LE goes and questions all known pedophiles in the area.

I don't think these two are involved. And I would really like to know what kind of child *advertiser censored* was on his phone. If it's 16 year old high school girls and he sent the pics to his friends that's not the same as being sexually attracted to a 3 year old. High school kids have been charged with possession of child *advertiser censored* with the intent to distribute for having nudes of their teenage gf/bf. It's not the same to me.

Yes and while I understand it can make things difficult... this statement was kind of offensive. I mean it kind of sounded like it was directed at people like us as well.

I am so sorry, I did not mean to insinuate "us" at WS are anything like SM or offend anyone.

SM has no rules/filters, thank goodness WS has "rules" and that's what makes this site so wonderful.

I see SM damage in a lot of cases, its sad and can be very hurtful to the family.

Please, except my apology,

JMO

Last edited:
I guess...just find it highly unlikely for a panicked mom. I know the feeling to be in a store and have turned around and my kid is gone. Add someone telling me they saw someone take my kid and i’d be calling in the national guard. Moo
I thought it’s been reported that mom wasn’t there? Has that been verified yet? I’ve heard so many scenarios. I first read that mom was there but then it was said she was dropped off and an aunt was with her. What we need to know is what transpired from when the brother saw her taken to the parents or some adult being told that information. Cupcake’s mom wasn’t with her. If she WAS at the party and told she was taken then she didn’t react like you or I. The police stated that the adults went searching for a time before calling them. It’s hard to figure out the whys when we don’t know how this whole thing went down so to speak. Maybe there is a clear timeline but the ones I’ve read are vague. I’d like to know more about exactly what was going on that night. If mom was there or not.

I thinks it’s been reported that no adults were outside with those kids at that time. She didn’t get in the vehicle herself though. The party kid that saw her was her older brother and he witnessed the person walk over, pick her up and put her in the car. So I would think the brother would run for help right away. Not brush it off for some time and then recall it later when an adult asked where she was. I’m not saying your theory is wrong but the brother knew right away that a stranger picked her up and ran off with her. Maybe he went and told adults but they started to look for her by searching the area and then decided to call police. That was the delay. The party guests first did their own search. That wasted a bunch of time.
At age 11, he would be old enough that adults should have thought him credible when he told them she was picked up, put into a car, and driven away.

And an 11 year old should recognize that a young child being picked up and taken is a serious situation. Kids know all about stranger danger by that age.

So the delay in reporting her missing is what doesn’t make sense to me. An 11 year old eyewitness seeing her snatched, yet they searched for her first? Did they think someone might have grabbed her and then released her nearby?

MOO, something seems off. Just my opinion but it seems that there could be more to the story. In my opinion.

If these POIs are the people who took Kamille, can't they ping the cell phones? We know that he had a phone, they found child *advertiser censored* on it. To make a digital footprint of where they were at the time of kamille disappearance. I doubt they would have thought to turn their phones off. I do not know how long it would take for BPD to gather that information.

I think all of these complexes are near each other. I'm going to guess even if he was home it would probably ping off of the same cell tower even if he was at Cupcake's complex. JMO.

Also it can take a bit of time to get that info from cell phone companies.

Thinking nothing of it, could it be because he knew the car and people in it?
Had it been strangers I think most 11 year old would go running to their mother that someone just took their sister. And most mothers would immediately call police even if it ended up being a false alarm.
I’m going off very recent abduction cases here with delays. They ended in foul play. All by people close to the child. Moo
I believe the family says they do not know those people who were arrested. Most mothers would call right away but was this mother even there? What was going on at the party? Did they not want police there right away for some reason? Or did they just think the boy was wrong? Or that as a group they could find her? Kind of hard to do in the black of night though.

Yes and while I understand it can make things difficult... this statement was kind of offensive. I mean it kind of sounded like it was directed at people like us as well.

With how open and vocal some of those people were, I'm a little surprised they are not talking to law enforcement. They already put it all out there, why not talk to them officially?!

We don't have exact ages but we do know it's young girls.

’Person of interest’ held in connection with disappearance of 3-year-old Kamille McKinney arrested on unrelated child-*advertiser censored* charges
BBM

I have a small problem with this, though. I went back and listened to the press conference specifically for mention of this because I didn't remember the chief saying that. And, he didn't.

I have no trouble imagining that the images were of young girls but I don't consider that a fact just yet. MOO

Last edited:
I am so sorry, I did not mean to insinuate "us" at WS are anything like SM or offend anyone.

SM has no rules,/filters, thank goodness WS has "rules" and that's what makes this site so wonderful.

I see SM damage in a lot of cases, its sad and can be very hurtful to the family.

Please, except my apology,

JMO
No offense taken. Whatsoever. I knew exactly what you meant. Be You. Stay You.

I thought it’s been reported that mom wasn’t there? Has that been verified yet? I’ve heard so many scenarios. I first read that mom was there but then it was said she was dropped off and an aunt was with her. What we need to know is what transpired from when the brother saw her taken to the parents or some adult being told that information. Cupcake’s mom wasn’t with her. If she WAS at the party and told she was taken then she didn’t react like you or I. The police stated that the adults went searching for a time before calling them. It’s hard to figure out the whys when we don’t know how this whole thing went down so to speak. Maybe there is a clear timeline but the ones I’ve read are vague. I’d like to know more about exactly what was going on that night. If mom was there or not.

Kamille was with her mother and other relatives at the home of the person throwing the party, Birmingham Police Department Deputy Chief Scott Praytor said Sunday.

Praytor said Kamille's mother is being cooperative and is "extremely upset."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1066251

Not sure if the POI's FB have been posted, leaving it here
Derick Irisha Brown alias Quentesa Jackson : Log into Facebook | Facebook
Patrick Stallworth: Log into Facebook | Facebook
Proof that this is her alias (besides photos) :Massive search following tip in Kamille McKinney disappearance ends with no sign of abducted girl

The woman taken into custody with him Sunday night, 29-year-old Derick Irisha Brown, remains held as well after authorities filed a motion Tuesday to revoke her bond in a 2018 case in which Brown is accused of abducting her three children from DHR custody. Brown also uses the name Quentesa Jackson, and she and Stallworth are in a dating relationship.

Kamille was with her mother and other relatives at the home of the person throwing the party, Birmingham Police Department Deputy Chief Scott Praytor said Sunday.

Praytor said Kamille's mother is being cooperative and is "extremely upset."

Search for Alabama 3-year-old who vanished from birthday party expands to other states
I've been loosely following from the beginning, so this may have been hashed and re-hashed (sorry if so!), but a couple of things really jump out of this article at me since I haven't been keeping up.

Is it new news that Kamille's mother was at the party?

Also, it's interesting that they think others were involved in the kidnapping. Sounds like they're looking for a ring. :-(

I've been loosely following from the beginning, so this may have been hashed and re-hashed (sorry if so!), but a couple of things really jump out of this article at me since I haven't been keeping up.

Is it new news that Kamille's mother was at the party?

Also, it's interesting that they think others were involved in the kidnapping. Sounds like they're looking for a ring. :-(

That is new to me, but like you I haven't been glued to the thread.

I truly hope today is the day Cupcake is found. Her daddy seems so distraught on the video and I can't tell if I'm reading too much into or not, but he definitely seems to think the housing community was a bad place for his kids. I'm getting what I think he means about the cousin, though I won't put it here because it is only my guess. That alone makes my mind go down a dark road. He keeps saying that he has people out looking for her and that they will call police if they find anything. Reading between the lines and all, I am guessing that is linked to our bounty hunter and led to yesterday's tip.

Would you all believe that just yesterday we had an AA here, non-custodial mother and her boyfriend kidnap her children at gunpoint? Yep. :eek:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members