Found Deceased AL - Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney, 3, kidnapped from birthday party, Birmingham, 12 Oct 2019 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's blazing with rumors, accusations, and local amateur "reporters" with live feeds.

Jerry Springer material for sure.

Jmo

It’s definitely degraded into chaos but the early stuff posted by those who claimed to be there is believable because some of those details were confirmed by MSM and LE. IMHO there was credible information but it’s long gone. Again, many copies are likely to be in existence.

Years ago, there was five of us going for a walk. Something happened where we all had to give a description of the car- out of the five, only two agreed on the color and make. At the time, we didn't think to look at the license plate. It was dark out, and we were all adults and sober, in case anyone is wondering. I can see where a child or any adult could mess up colors at night. We also stood next to the damn car, and ended up with four descriptions!
I agree. It's been proven time and time again that eye witness accounts are not very reliable. I recently saw a woman side swipe a car in a parking lot. I was looking right at her. I was bumbling with my purse to grab my phone to try to get a pic of her licence plate as she drove off.......I couldn't even tell the owner what make of car the woman was driving. :confused:

Plus he is not just a perv with photos on his phone, they charged him with intent to distribute, so this is a $$$ proposition for him.

Not necessarily. Many of these guys will trade child *advertiser censored* with one another.

So it’s possible that he’s selling it, but that doesn’t have to be the case.

If this guy is in fact involved in this kidnapping, I don’t believe that child *advertiser censored* has anything to do with it.

Rather, the child *advertiser censored* shows what type of person he is, and what he is capable of. Men who kidnap and kill children tend to also possess this sort of thing.

Hopefully that didn’t happen here.
We can't rule out that the woman who lost custody of her OWN children still wanted a child and he went along with taking someone else's child to not only probably make her happy but he has access to a child as well.
With that being said, we don't know if he was into girls or boys *advertiser censored*, there is a type. IMO

You’re totally right! That’s why it’s helpful for me to discuss.
Well then, we'd have an 11 year old who's a liar, after witnessing his sister being kidnapped.

I would think that LE had someone who is trained to work with children talk to him and would be able to determine if he was telling the truth. If he wasn't, I think we'd know by now that his story was false. What reason would her own brother have to lie?

Not saying it couldn't happen, but boy oh boy, that would be awful, wouldn't it?

It would help me to know how and why the video from the shell was spotted. Was it the car?

chances it’s the wrong couple and wrong car?

I agree. It's been proven time and time again that eye witness accounts are not very reliable. I recently saw a woman side swipe a car in a parking lot. I was looking right at her. I was bumbling with my purse to grab my phone to try to get a pic of her licence plate as she drove off.......I couldn't even tell the owner what make of car the woman was driving. :confused:
I think sometimes nerves can cause one to remember details that weren't there or forget ones that were there. You think you see a black car, but it could be blue in daylight, but black looking at night. He's just a kid and did the best that he could. I think we're going over board with the focus on the vehicle. Honest mistakes happen.

I think sometimes nerves can cause one to remember details that weren't there or forget ones that were there. You think you see a black car, but it could be blue in daylight, but black looking at night. He's just a kid and did the best that he could. I think we're going over board with the focus on the vehicle. Honest mistakes happen.
I agree. Cupcakes brother must be heartbroken....

You’re totally right! That’s why it’s helpful for me to discuss.

It would help me to know how and why the video from the shell was spotted. Was it the car?

chances it’s the wrong couple and wrong car?
To be honest, I don't think we've ever been given a reason why the videos at the Shell station have somehow been connected to him becoming a POI as well as his sidekick. She wasn't even in the video herself, the other POI (Derick) that we can see. It's one of many questions we have no answers to, and for some reason, the media doesn't seem to dig into details like this anymore.

We can't rule out that the woman who lost custody of her OWN children still wanted a child and he went along with taking someone else's child to not only probably make her happy but he has access to a child as well.
With that being said, we don't know if he was into girls or boys *advertiser censored*, there is a type. IMO
True. But if this woman kidnapped a child for that purpose, then where the heck is she?

I’d expect her to have been recovered at the time of her arrest, or at some point shortly after.

If this woman didn’t talk, then someone should know something, or her digital records should have shed some light.

And I’m skeptical that this woman could have handed this child off, and the person she handed it to managing to keep that a secret. A baby would be hard enough, but a 3 year old even more so.

And she is three, which meant that luring her wouldn’t have been necessary in the first place.

PS just had to get close enough to grab her.

They've listed her weight as 60 pounds, it might have been more than just a grab. More like a heave? More than just snatching her up like a feather I would guess. MOO

They've listed her weight as 60 pounds, it might have been more than just a grab. More like a heave? More than just snatching her up like a feather I would guess. MOO
IMO, 60 lbs was an error. She doesn't appear to be anywhere near that weight.

UMQFZMSKLFG77PCADCPG5WGQPE.JPG

excellent points @MassGuy and @Steelslady, I have no clue. I just have a hard time thinking that LE got that lucky coming across these 2 people with their history and a matching vehicle located close by and not pursue it. As for the guy at the Shell station, for some reason I thought the car was spotted there but I can't remember if I read it on MSM or social so I'm going with IMO at this point.

IMO, 60 lbs was an error. She doesn't appear to be anywhere near that weight.

UMQFZMSKLFG77PCADCPG5WGQPE.JPG
Yeah, I’m not seeing it. She looks totally average in height and weight.

Amazingly, even the FBI has gone with this description on their posters, and one would think that someone would have questioned it.

Even if she was 60 pounds though, picking her up and putting her in a vehicle wouldn’t have presented any difficulty for this guy.

excellent points @MassGuy and @Steelslady, I have no clue. I just have a hard time thinking that LE got that lucky coming across these 2 people with their history and a matching vehicle located close by and not pursue it. As for the guy at the Shell station, for some reason I thought the car was spotted there but I can't remember if I read it on MSM or social so I'm going with IMO at this point.
I know. There's so much confusion over details. It's hard to sort them out and put them together. I, too, would like to know how both the POI's ended up in custody. We don't know if their vehicle matched what LE was looking for, we don't know if LE possibly has another video of them at the park at the time Cupcake was taken- remember little Ahlora? Her kidnapper was on the park video and the dollar store video was amazingly clearer than the park video. Maybe this happened here, too, and LE hasn't shared a video with the public that puts both the POI's at the park at the time of Cupcake's disappearance?

Something tipped LE off to these two, and there's a reason why they're being held all of this time, even if it's for charges that have nothing to do with Cupcake's disappearance. We've seen this happen before- LE has the right person or people, they hold them on unrelated charges- it looks like they have nothing, then one day, BAM! Evidence is produced in an abundance.

I, too, hope that they are on the right trail.

Today's wild goose chase, including a bounty hunter, was just insane. Coupled with the report that Cupcake was found, then not found.

Years ago, there was five of us going for a walk. Something happened where we all had to give a description of the car- out of the five, only two agreed on the color and make. At the time, we didn't think to look at the license plate. It was dark out, and we were all adults and sober, in case anyone is wondering. I can see where a child or any adult could mess up colors at night. We also stood next to the damn car, and ended up with four descriptions!
There was also a full moon on Sunday, but it was near full Saturday night. That could distort the color maybe.

Well, that horse is out of the gate and long gone.

SM is blazing....

Jmo

Yes and while I understand it can make things difficult... this statement was kind of offensive. I mean it kind of sounded like it was directed at people like us as well.

It’s definitely degraded into chaos but the early stuff posted by those who claimed to be there is believable because some of those details were confirmed by MSM and LE. IMHO there was credible information but it’s long gone. Again, many copies are likely to be in existence.

With how open and vocal some of those people were, I'm a little surprised they are not talking to law enforcement. They already put it all out there, why not talk to them officially?!

We don't have exact ages but we do know it's young girls.

’Person of interest’ held in connection with disappearance of 3-year-old Kamille McKinney arrested on unrelated child-*advertiser censored* charges

Well then, we'd have an 11 year old who's a liar, after witnessing his sister being kidnapped.

I would think that LE had someone who is trained to work with children talk to him and would be able to determine if he was telling the truth. If he wasn't, I think we'd know by now that his story was false. What reason would her own brother have to lie?

Not saying it couldn't happen, but boy oh boy, that would be awful, wouldn't it?
I ‘m trying to catch up but wanted to jump in here on this one. Not sure how many of you followed the recent Cedric Jackson case in Texas. That also started as an abduction reported by the aunt and at one point the father in law was accused and in custody based off info provided by another child in the home. Well turns out there was no abduction. Mother’s boyfriend is up against murder charges and had thrown little Cedric in dumpster and he was found at landfill. Often times kids mislead or cover for those close to them out of fear. I hope i’m Wrong but I am having a terrible feeling that something similar has happened to cupcake. I’m just not getting an abduction vibe here. Moo

Last edited:
Not sure how to flag a locked thread if needed, but thread 2 is showing up under “Located Persons Discussion” when I scroll down on the first page (currently, of course it may get pushed further down)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member