Found Deceased AL - Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney, 3, kidnapped from birthday party, Birmingham, 12 Oct 2019 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We aren't getting a clear picture of Mom being at the party. Father states Mom is a good Mother and works hard (stated in videos of Dad) Maybe Mom had to work and was there but briefly. Got a call to leave as Cupcake was missing? Or finished work and was there again later???? IMO

I think all of these complexes are near each other. I'm going to guess even if he was home it would probably ping off of the same cell tower even if he was at Cupcake's complex. JMO.

Also it can take a bit of time to get that info from cell phone companies.
I haven't looked at a cell tower map but Tom Brown Village is in Avondale and the POI's were taken into custody at a complex in Center Point - about 10 miles away. I think there's a good possibility there's another tower in between there. MOO

Last edited:
Going with the theory of an abduction. It has to be someone who knew that party was taking place and knew cupcake would be there or at least a bunch of children would be there. If the theory is she could have been passed off to various locations then this was a well orchestrated plan. I believe someone at that party knows something. Someone may be involved with something criminal and cupcake is perhaps collateral damage. I’m still searching but haven’t crossed anything yet to indicate everyone at that party has been heavily questioned. They should be. IMO

I know. There's so much confusion over details. It's hard to sort them out and put them together. I, too, would like to know how both the POI's ended up in custody. We don't know if their vehicle matched what LE was looking for, we don't know if LE possibly has another video of them at the park at the time Cupcake was taken- remember little Ahlora? Her kidnapper was on the park video and the dollar store video was amazingly clearer than the park video. Maybe this happened here, too, and LE hasn't shared a video with the public that puts both the POI's at the park at the time of Cupcake's disappearance?

Something tipped LE off to these two, and there's a reason why they're being held all of this time, even if it's for charges that have nothing to do with Cupcake's disappearance. We've seen this happen before- LE has the right person or people, they hold them on unrelated charges- it looks like they have nothing, then one day, BAM! Evidence is produced in an abundance.

I, too, hope that they are on the right trail.

Today's wild goose chase, including a bounty hunter, was just insane. Coupled with the report that Cupcake was found, then not found.
BBM - Neighbor's at the condominiums in Center Point recognized the vehicle and male suspect in the photos released by LE.

Kamille 'Cupcake’ McKinney abduction: 2 detained after 3-year-old taken from Birmingham birthday party
The vehicle was discovered when condominium resident RM got off work and noticed the SUV parked outside the building. He conferred with a neighbor about whether he also thought it looked like the suspect vehicle released by police. Both agreed it was, and their neighbor was the man depicted in the photos released by police. "We both called 911,'' RM said. “It wasn’t just me.”

RM said they stood watch over the vehicle and police were quickly on the scene. "They drew down on us,'' he said.

Officers took the male suspect and his girlfriend, a black female, into custody. RM said the man has only lived there a short time. "I don’t know him personally,'' RM said. “But it’s bugging me because i have a child that was just born on Labor Day and he obviously was looking for a child.”

For people wondering about why there was a delay in reporting the child missing- I think there’s a couple possibilities that could have happened for the delay. This is all just my opinion when I imagine different possibilities from their point of view. It’s a little bit of a mess though because it’s mainly opinions and speculation on little things that could add up on wasted time.

1. The child who saw the abduction could have ran to find a specific person he was familiar with and trusted, like his mom. He might not have just went up to whatever adults were in the area (this is a child, he’s confused and doesn’t know the best solution in this scenario). Meaning he had to search around in the chaos to find adults he was familiar with. When an adult hears something crazy from a kid, like there’s been an abduction, they might to want to confirm the story because kids misunderstand things a lot of times. Maybe the adults discredited the child “seeing her get abducted” thinking it was a mistake and he just saw a child throwing a tantrum about leaving the party. Or they thought the child just saw the wrong child being picked up and it could have just been someone picking up their own child from the party. If the adult appeared panicked and asked him questions like “are you sure it was her” “are you sure that’s what happened?” Kids can panic and start doubting themselves making the adult also doubt their story. Maybe the adult then had to run around asking adults to confirm the story and searching for Cupcake before they realized the child was right and it was a serious situation.

2. Police don’t just show up right away. They take time to drive down, then they have to get the story out of everyone by questioning everyone there. Maybe they panicked and didn’t want to stand around waiting for the police. If they thought the abduction just happened they could have thought there was a better possibility of catching the person if they tried to go after them. Maybe they thought by the time police got there and wasted their time getting the details out of them- the suspect would be long gone? Maybe they doubted the cops in the area and didn’t think they would be much help. They could have ran around and drove around looking for the car the kid described before realizing they were in over their heads.

#WVTM13 on Twitter
#BringCupcakeHome If you know something, say something! Anyone with information about the disappearance of 3-year-old Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney should call @BhamPolice at 205-297-8413 or @CSMetroAL at 205-254-7777. You may be eligible for a $25K reward.

EHDSzJyXkAEduIe.jpg

11:52 PM - 16 Oct 2019

I can see it being a confusing and panic time. It was reported there was another event happening with a bouncy house. And who knows what other folks were outside enjoying the weather. Or just watching all the celebrating. Having cook outs. Coming and going about their own business etc. etc. It had to be a confusing time.

Noting from the video:

Saturday, October 12
8:30 p.m. - Cupcake was abducted

Sunday, October 13
12:14 a.m. - Amber Alert was issued (3 hrs, 44 minutes following abduction)
1:30 p.m. - LE released the first photos of the suspect vehicle
6:40 p.m. - LE released photos of a male POI
Later that evening - Suspect vehicle located, POI in custody

Monday, October 14
10:30 a.m. - Press conference; two POI's in custody, Amber Alert expanded to surrounding states

Tuesday, October 15
11:30 a.m. - Governor Ivey issued a proclamation for a $5,000 reward
6:00 p.m. - LE announced the two POI's are being held on unrelated charges but are still POI's in Cupcakes case

Wednesday, October 16
10:00 a.m. - LE searched apt complex on Jefferson Ave. in response to a tip
4:00 p.m. - Chief Smith made a plea to release Cupcake (safe passage) and Crimestoppers announced $20,000 reward

I believe the family says they do not know those people who were arrested. Most mothers would call right away but was this mother even there? What was going on at the party? Did they not want police there right away for some reason? Or did they just think the boy was wrong? Or that as a group they could find her? Kind of hard to do in the black of night though.
Could also be that the people arrested have nothing to do with this which is why family does not know them. By family I assume you mean the parents? It could also be that this has to do with an extended family member? A close friend of the family? A business associate? Moo

Noting from the video:

Saturday, October 12
8:30 p.m. - Cupcake was abducted

Sunday, October 13
12:14 a.m. - Amber Alert was issued (3 hrs, 44 minutes following abduction)
1:30 p.m. - LE released the first photos of the suspect vehicle
6:40 p.m. - LE released photos of a male POI
Later that evening - Suspect vehicle located, POI in custody

Monday, October 14
10:30 a.m. - Press conference; two POI's in custody, Amber Alert expanded to surrounding states

Tuesday, October 15
11:30 a.m. - Governor Ivey issued a proclamation for a $5,000 reward
6:00 p.m. - LE announced the two POI's are being held on unrelated charges but are still POI's in Cupcakes case

Wednesday, October 16
10:00 a.m. - LE searched apt complex on Jefferson Ave. in response to a tip
4:00 p.m. - Chief Smith made a plea to release Cupcake (safe passage) and Crimestoppers announced $20,000 reward
I believe 8:30pm was time police were called or arrived. Time of abduction unknown as there is an unknown Time of delay before police were called.

ETA:Birmingham Police were first called to the Tom Brown Village Saturday night at 8:29.
BPD Chief: Family searched for Kamille before calling for help

Last edited:
Austin Kellerman
@AustinKellerman

“I miss her a lot, I love her. I miss her. Whoever has her needs to just bring her home.” Kamille “Cupcake” McKinney’s brother misses his sister (via
@cbs_42
) https://buff.ly/2MpkQYU

(Video)

Austin Kellerman on Twitter
At the :40 mark in this video, what does AT say just prior to “It was a lot of happiness; it was joy.”

I think I'm hearing "I thought she was found" but I'm not sure. ?

Kamille “Cupcake” McKinney’s brother misses his sister

I'm still unclear about something. Was it her brother who was the 11 year old witness or was it another child? I have been thinking that if it was a child who didn't know her well, it might have just looked like any random parents picking their child up from a party. This could mean no information from him until he was asked and then remembered. But, if it was her brother he would have known that no one else would be picking up Cupcake and should have reported it to adult much sooner.

It also could simply be a crime of opportunity. Two monsters driving around looking for a young child to grab. Maybe they thought they would have time since there was so much going on at the complex. That folks would just assume it was a child being picked up from the party. Not knowing her brother was there and could identify exactly who was taken. Brazen but others have been taken in broad daylight such as Tori Stafford for example. In this case female was on video walking with her from her school. He was waiting in the car around the corner. He was also into child *advertiser censored*. IMO some who are into child *advertiser censored* move on to an actual act when the *advertiser censored* no longer satisfies. IMO

For people wondering about why there was a delay in reporting the child missing- I think there’s a couple possibilities that could have happened for the delay. This is all just my opinion when I imagine different possibilities from their point of view. It’s a little bit of a mess though because it’s mainly opinions and speculation on little things that could add up on wasted time.

1. The child who saw the abduction could have ran to find a specific person he was familiar with and trusted, like his mom. He might not have just went up to whatever adults were in the area (this is a child, he’s confused and doesn’t know the best solution in this scenario). Meaning he had to search around in the chaos to find adults he was familiar with. When an adult hears something crazy from a kid, like there’s been an abduction, they might to want to confirm the story because kids misunderstand things a lot of times. Maybe the adults discredited the child “seeing her get abducted” thinking it was a mistake and he just saw a child throwing a tantrum about leaving the party. Or they thought the child just saw the wrong child being picked up and it could have just been someone picking up their own child from the party. If the adult appeared panicked and asked him questions like “are you sure it was her” “are you sure that’s what happened?” Kids can panic and start doubting themselves making the adult also doubt their story. Maybe the adult then had to run around asking adults to confirm the story and searching for Cupcake before they realized the child was right and it was a serious situation.

2. Police don’t just show up right away. They take time to drive down, then they have to get the story out of everyone by questioning everyone there. Maybe they panicked and didn’t want to stand around waiting for the police. If they thought the abduction just happened they could have thought there was a better possibility of catching the person if they tried to go after them. Maybe they thought by the time police got there and wasted their time getting the details out of them- the suspect would be long gone? Maybe they doubted the cops in the area and didn’t think they would be much help. They could have ran around and drove around looking for the car the kid described before realizing they were in over their heads.

In addition; it is well known that there are folks who distrust LE.

If, perhaps, someone in the family or anyone associated with the party goers has a warrant for their arrest, they may be more likely to try and resolve on their own, out of fear.

There may also be a fear of retaliation ("street justice"), if anyone shares information with LE.

A baby girl's life is in danger- I am hopeful that someone will have the courage to put their fears aside, and share information with proper authorities, if they have it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shablee