Found Deceased AL - Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney, 3, kidnapped from birthday party, Birmingham, 12 Oct 2019 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am near Fort Benning, Ga, 3 hours away, but have had a Maryland cell number for 20+ years. I wish I could see all the previous alerts. I have 2 on my history now, one for Cupkake came at 8:37am eastern, 7:37am central, it says “3 year old black female-updated vehicle info-2001-2006 blue/gray Toyota Sequoia”. I know my whole family got 2 AA during the football games on Sunday but I can’t say for sure who they were for.

The other AA I still have is for the twins from Powder Springs.

Here's one from the DOJ. Hopefully it doesn't change!

South Korean National and Hundreds of Others Charged Worldwide in the Takedown of the Largest Darknet Child *advertiser censored* Website, Which was Funded by Bitcoin | OPA | Department of Justice South Korean National and Hundreds of Others Charged Worldwide in the Takedown of the Largest Darknet Child *advertiser censored* Website, Which was Funded by Bitcoin
Thank you! The one from Alabama was there. And I have to say the sentence handed down for the one in bountiful Utah is disgusting. 91 whole days in jail.
I feel like I’m being a pain. Was just trying to listen for what pommy heard but I don’t think that’s the right video as it isn’t .40 seconds long like she suggested.

Here is what I wish could happen with amber alerts. I wish when you entered a state with an active alert, you receive when you enter that area.

I’ve been in Arkansas, Tennessee, Georgia, Alabama and Florida since this first alert and I’ve never received one. People traveling would have no idea if not a national alert. I saw one digital billboard in Alabama that said something like 3 year black female pink shirt or pants I can’t remember. That’s it. It needs to be like a weather radar that alerts when you enter the area of the weather.

MAPS

1) Tom Brown Village, 4165 5th Ct N, Birmingham, AL 35222, a public housing community off of Messer-Airport Highway (Avondale) Google Maps

2) Shell Station, 4012 Airport Hwy, Birmingham, AL 35222 Google Maps

3) Woodside Condominiums, 30 Shadowood Cir, Birmingham, AL 35215 (Center Point) Google Maps

4) Parkway Villa, 132 14th Ave NE, Birmingham, AL 35215 (Center Point) Google Maps

5) Marland Apartments, 2727 E Jefferson Ave SW, Birmingham, AL 35211
Google Maps

6) All of the above Google Maps

I am near Fort Benning, Ga, 3 hours away, but have had a Maryland cell number for 20+ years. I wish I could see all the previous alerts. I have 2 on my history now, one for Cupkake came at 8:37am eastern, 7:37am central, it says “3 year old black female-updated vehicle info-2001-2006 blue/gray Toyota Sequoia”. I know my whole family got 2 AA during the football games on Sunday but I can’t say for sure who they were for.

The other AA I still have is for the twins from Powder Springs.
I live 1:15 southeast of Ft. Benning and did not get AA until 4p.m. Monday

Mary O'Connell on Twitter
We’re at a reconvened Jefferson County Commission meeting this morning where commissioners are expected to authorize funds for a reward in the Kamille McKinney case @WVTM13
EHFmjRvWwAIQcTb.jpg

10:37 AM - 17 Oct 2019

Mary O'Connell on Twitter
The commission approved $1,600 from each district, totaling $8k to Crimestoppers for a reward to help in the safe return for Kamille McKinney. @WVTM13
10:42 AM - 17 Oct 2019

SBM

I just don't understand spending any significant amount of time not calling 911 when my older child sees a stranger take our child. It's the primary reason I still feel something is not right with this case.

We don't know if the brother brushed it off for sometime and then recalled it later.
He may have thought at first that a friend of a family member picked her up or that it was another child or maybe he wasn't sure it was her. Maybe the adults thought he was making a mistake.
Maybe he did not realize until she couldn't be found that it was her.
There was a lot going on that day and there were apparently a lot of people there.
It's normal and not uncommon to search first to make sure she really wasn't there before calling police.
How long of a delay was it? Was it hours or minutes?
Imo

Isn’t it only speculation that the child was her 11 year old brother? Maybe I missed something in msn?

This has been bothering me since Sunday and I was wondering if I missed some discussion on it. I live in AL and the first Amber Alert I got was at 12:06 am (the notification is still on my phone). Sometime after that when details started emerging, they were saying she had been missing since 8:30pm Saturday. The police confirmed there was a delay and i don't remember where I read it (so its not fact) but I read the delay was approx two hours.

I have wracked my brain and asked other moms I know and my husband. If our older daughter saw stranger put our younger daughter in a vehicle...how long would they look for the child before they called the police. Eleven years old may not be old enough to give a good eyewitness account but it's certainly old enough to know whether or not a younger sibling was just taken by a stranger. I wouldn't even check in the house, I would immediately call 911. Of course, I would be looking for her while on the phone with them but I know time is critical and if it's worst case scenario then I need all the help I can get.

Maybe that would be an overreaction? I'm also not one to let my children go very far out of my sight. We have an enclosed back yard in a safe neighborhood and i'm still not comfortable just assuming nobody would take them. I don't know all of our neighbors around us. They take a walkie talkie with them and I stream our security camera to our TV so I can watch them while working inside.

I just don't understand spending any significant amount of time not calling 911 when my older child sees a stranger take our child. It's the primary reason I still feel something is not right with this case. I want Cupcake brought home and then the investigators be able to piece together the whole story. Even if I never find out the whole story, I hope the police do and act accordingly. MOO

I'm behind on this thread. Has it been confirmed in MSM that it was her brother who saw her taken in the car? That seems to be speculation IMO. The last I read the MSM only said an 11 year old saw it without naming him/her. What if it was another 11 year old at the party who saw it but didn't realize he saw an abduction until later when the adults couldn't find Cupcake? It might have taken a while for the 11 year old to realize what happened and get an adult to listen to him/take him seriously on what he remembered seeing. Another thing I'm thinking is that if it was the brother who saw it happen, perhaps he had been threatened by the couple and was scared at first to tell anyone. It wouldn't take much to scare an 11 year old kid (Example: "You tell anyone you saw us and you're dead kid"). Also, what if the cousin who was supposed to be watching Cupcake didn't want to admit at first that she let the 11 year old watch Cupcake outside without any other adults present? Then the adults searching might not have talked to the 11 year old right away. If no one asked the 11 year old and he was scared to speak up then I can see the adults assuming she wandered off and looking for her themselves first. That could account for a delay before they called 911. MOO.

I'm behind on this thread. Has it been confirmed in MSM that it was her brother who saw her taken in the car? That seems to be speculation IMO. The last I read the MSM only said an 11 year old saw it without naming him/her. What if it was another 11 year old at the party who saw it but didn't realize he saw an abduction until later when the adults couldn't find Cupcake? It might have taken a while for the 11 year old to realize what happened and get an adult to listen to him/take him seriously on what he remembered seeing. Another thing I'm thinking is that if it was the brother who saw it happen, perhaps he had been threatened by the couple and was scared at first to tell anyone. It wouldn't take much to scare an 11 year old kid (Example: "You tell anyone you saw us and you're dead kid"). Also, what if that the cousin who was supposed to be watching Cupcake didn't want to admit at first that she let the 11 year old watch Cupcake outside without any other adults present? Then the adults searching might not have talked to the 11 year old right away. If no one asked the 11 year old and he was scared to speak up then I can see the adults assuming she wandered off and looking for her themselves first. That could account for a delay before they called 911. MOO.
Maybe a distrust of LE? I've known of neighborhoods that felt that way. Perhaps people thought they could handle this themselves and then they realized this was something very serious, out of their control. jmo

SBM

Isn’t it only speculation that the child was her 11 year old brother? Maybe I missed something in msn?
I don't know, everybody has posted about it so I just assumed it was confirmed.

Although he does look a little younger than 11.

But yes, if it was never verified in any MSM articles then we don't know who the child was.
In that case there could be any number of reasons why another child would not have realized what was going on, especially if he did not know cupcake or her family.
Maybe he was a child who was attending the Birthday party.

Can anybody post an article confirming the boy was or was not her brother?
Maybe that will clear it up.

Imo

Can anyone verify what time Cupcake was actually found to be missing? I thought it was 8:30pm but the police had made a statement that the AA was delayed by a couple of hours because her family was searching for her on their own and hadn’t reported it. The dad said in his interview that he was notified at 8:50pm and that the police were involved then so it doesn’t seem like the timeline adds up.

And why would they go searching if the 11 year old had the info of seeing Cupcake being put into the car? I think the 11 year olds account came later under pressure to come up with something. Because he is a scared 11 year old who the adults were probably pumping him for info. MOO.

To be honest, I don't think we've ever been given a reason why the videos at the Shell station have somehow been connected to him becoming a POI as well as his sidekick. She wasn't even in the video herself, the other POI (Derick) that we can see. It's one of many questions we have no answers to, and for some reason, the media doesn't seem to dig into details like this anymore.

I wish the media would ask where the white woman is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barefoot!