Found Deceased AL - Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney, 3, kidnapped from birthday party, Birmingham, 12 Oct 2019 #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
To me this means if he had anything to do with/or they believed he had anything to do with Cupcakes disappearance no way they let him bond out. They would have been waiting there to charge him with something else.

I mean perhaps he is just the best criminal ever and left no trace. (Which we know to already be not true, since he left the car out in plain sight...and left child *advertiser censored* on his phone).

This case is just......interesting.
He is a POI in Cupcake's case but they do not have evidence (if it exists) to charge him with anything. If he posts bond on the child *advertiser censored* charges, they have to let him go but he's still a POI. MOO

Sherrel Stewart on Twitter
Birmingham attorney #EmoryAnthony confirms he's been appointed to represent Patrick Stallworth, who was picked up for questioning in the disappearance of #KamilleMcKinney, and later charged with 4 counts of possession of child *advertiser censored*. He was released on bond this morning.
EHGAeOrUUAEd6Zg.jpg

12:31 PM - 17 Oct 2019

Sherrel Stewart on Twitter
Stallworth has not been charged in connection with the disappearance of the 3 year old, abducted from a birthday party on Saturday. The Jefferson County Commission today added $8,000 to the #CrimeStoppers reward to help get information on the child's location.
EHGAepfVAAMlfG3.jpg

12:31 PM - 17 Oct 2019

Well, I unfortunately predicted this one and I absolutely HATE this! Looks like our male POI got out on bail! Isn't that interesting?

The latest: 1 of 2 questioned for the abduction of ‘Cupcake’, charged in unrelated case is released on bond

11 a.m.

Patrick Devone Stallworth, one of the two individuals taken in for questioning in relation to the abduction of Cupcake but charged for unrelated cases, has been released on bond.

Stallworth was charged with four counts of possession of child *advertiser censored* and three counts of child *advertiser censored* with the intent to distribute. He was held on a $500,000 bond.

I just watched this as well as another video up thread. I get the feeling the dad has a suspicion of who took his daughter. There is definitely quite a bit he wanted to say that he didn’t. He clearly has an issue with that particular complex. And I have no doubt his people r out looking and will find her and then as he says will then call police. Moo

What about the reports from MSM that Cupcake was acting up and unruly. And that she was told to go inside, but she came right back out. It seemed to me someone other than her mother was disciplining her. Could that have gotten out of hand? Maybe she was taken somewhere away from the party. And it didn't end well. jw

Birmingham attorney Emory Anthony was appointed Thursday as Stallworth’s attorney. He said he went to speak with him and learned he had been released from jail. Because he has not spoken with his client, Anthony said he could not comment further on the case.
BBM
Feeling sick.... !!!!

He gets a court appointed attorney AFTER being released on bond.

Alabama Bail Bonds - How Bail Works, Bail Cost, Find Bail

There is a required 10% bail bond fee to obtain a surety bond from a bail bondsman, but you can always go the route of using your own money or borrowing from someone else to avoid paying this fee. You should seek out the most reputable bail bondsman since the 10% bail fee will be the same across all companies in Alabama.

He's able to secure $50,000 for bond, but can't afford an attorney.

Wonder if someone helped him out on the bond?

It takes a MIGHTY good friend to cough up 50k CASH on short notice assuming a bondsman.

IMO

I just watched this as well as another video up thread. I get the feeling the dad has a suspicion of who took his daughter. There is definitely quite a bit he wanted to say that he didn’t. He clearly has an issue with that particular complex. And I have no doubt his people r out looking and will find her and then as he says will then call police. Moo

These people aren’t right in the head. Sorry but they are immature as hell and care more for their own *advertiser censored* than the baby!

What about the reports from MSM that Cupcake was acting up and unruly. And that she was told to go inside, but she came right back out. It seemed to me someone other than her mother was disciplining her. Could that have gotten out of hand? Maybe she was taken somewhere away from the party. And it didn't end well. jw
I have apparently missed something. Where did these reports come from? MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member