Found Deceased AL - Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney, 3, kidnapped from birthday party, Birmingham, 12 Oct 2019 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO they will watch this guy closely and there may be a GPS tracker on his vehicle
Gps falls under 4th amendment they have to have a special warrant for a gps like email. I’m sure they are keeping a close eye on him.
Emily was released in the Lucas Hernandez case before his location was given up and she eventually killed herself.

Ok thanks! Then what was at parkway?

And do we know the moms address? I guess we can’t share it. Wondered if she lived near any of these.

the live feed I watched yesterday showed a gas station at end of street and I wondered if it was a shell.
This is what I found in the Media Thread. It was the search on Oct 14 with K9's. Moo

Jordan Highsmith (@JordanCBS42) on Twitter

Heavy police presence at the Parkway Villa, neighboring apartment complex, of where a person of entrance was detained last night. Police setting up a perimeter asking non residence to get on the other side of the patrol car
@CBS_42

Adding Parkway Villa to the map for reference: Google Maps

Heavy police presence in Center Point as search for Kamille McKinney continues
"Center Point, Ala — There is a heavy police presence in the area of Parkway Villa in Center Point. Birmingham Police confirm to ABC 33|40 that this is tied to the ongoing search for Kamille McKinney but could not provide any more details.

There are roads leading into the apartment complex that are blocked. ABC 33|40 crews have seen several K-9 units in the area.

Please continue discussion here.

NOTE: Contrary to some earlier reports, Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney has NOT been located.

There appears to have been some miscommunication between LE and/or MSM that resulted in some erroneous MSM reporting.
Just Wow, did not access this thread yesterday due to an emergency and today I log on to utter chaos. I feel like I just jumped off of a moving ferris wheel.

This is very sad to see, but I don’t understand the family’s reasoning in letting this child’s face be shown all over the news. If there is someone out there that still has Cupcake alive, do they realistically think this will have an impact on them? Not being snarky, just trying to understand. I think I would be trying to shelter this child from as much of this as possible. No matter what the story truly is, or what the circumstances are - he doesn’t need any more of this than he’s already been involved in. MOO

"I thought I read there was a moon bounce at party nearby. I almost bet she had them off to be in the moon bounce." posted by @diggndeeperstill over on Cupcake's first thread.

Unless @diggndeeperstill can provide a link, I'm gonna have to let this one go. MOO. (This was part of discussion posters were having about Cupcake not wearing her shoes at time of abduction.)

THE LATEST: 1 of 2 questioned in abduction of Kamille ‘Cupcake’ McKinney released on bond in unrelated case

The Jefferson County Commission has approved $8,000 to be added to the $20,000 CrimeStoppers reward for information that could lead to the recovery of Kamille “Cupcake” McKinney. With the addition of a $5,000 reward provided by the office of Gov. Kay Ivey, the reward totals $33,000.
I would really like to know how he got out so quickly. MOO

How Stallworth posted bond remains unclear. In court documents filed Thursday to appoint a lawyer for him, District Judge Katrina Ross wrote that Stallworth was indigent and was “without funds and unable to employ counsel.” Emory Anthony has been appointed as Stallworth’s attorney.

I posted it the day it came out. I’m pretty sure. I know I posted it in the wrong thread. Deleted it and brought it over here.

Ok, sorry to repeat post it. I haven't been able to keep up with every post. I searched the threads for the word "neighbor" and didn't see that one. I'm trying to find a different video interview I saw with a neighbor from the Tom Brown apts where Cupcake disappeared. The lady was asked by the reporter if she knew Cupcake and replied something like "No, she just a child..." Does that ring any bells for anyone?

The police are begging the kidnapper(s) to drop Cupcake off at a Safe Haven spot.

What if whoever has her doesn't have a means of transportation? Or has no way to get her out of wherever she is hidden without being seen? The heat is on, which is mostly good, but it could make it hard for anyone to get her to a Safe Haven spot without being noticed.

Just one of the thoughts that's worrying me...

You can let it go because I read it from another post that was deleted.
"I thought I read there was a moon bounce at party nearby. I almost bet she had them off to be in the moon bounce." posted by @diggndeeperstill over on Cupcake's first thread.

Unless @diggndeeperstill can provide a link, I'm gonna have to let this one go. MOO. (This was part of discussion posters were having about Cupcake not wearing her shoes at time of abduction.)

I read that as well. But I read it on social media. I did read how she was acting but won’t elaborate as I don’t have a link either.
Are you talking about the post that said she was returned to the house 2 times and both times she came back? IMO, once was for her attempting to pee outside. I remember reading that. Ok, it was two woman talking to the press on an early video, who mentioned the bathroom incident.

Last edited:
Could the confusion yesterday have been intentional? Maybe LE have their eye on someone in the complex and wanted to see how this person(s) reacted to news that Cupcake was found alive? If someone has harmed this little girl then that someone would have known she hadn’t been found alive. They would be preparing for her being found deceased then yesterday would have been a huge WTF for them. Maybe they were monitoring reactions. MOO

Honestly, nothing in this case would surprise me any more - at least I think it wouldn’t :oops: But that would be one really expensive exercise and show of force just to check for a suspect’s reaction. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HollyMcKee