Found Deceased AL - Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney, 3, kidnapped from birthday party, Birmingham, 12 Oct 2019 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would really like to know how he got out so quickly. MOO

How Stallworth posted bond remains unclear. In court documents filed Thursday to appoint a lawyer for him, District Judge Katrina Ross wrote that Stallworth was indigent and was “without funds and unable to employ counsel.” Emory Anthony has been appointed as Stallworth’s attorney.
He's 39 - any chance he has a 401K? We've seen those accessed before to pay a bond. However, it is doubtful considering he is indigent. Of course, he could have a cash stash IMO. Is the method of payment secret or public record in AL?

Honestly, nothing in this case would surprise me any more - at least I think it wouldn’t :oops: But that would be one really expensive exercise and show of force just to check for a suspect’s reaction. MOO
Yeah, no way was that some sort of a ruse. You don’t devote that amount of resources and manpower unless you have a reasonable belief that Cupcake and/or her abductor(s) are at that location.

Unfortunately they got some bad information.

The police are begging the kidnapper(s) to drop Cupcake off at a Safe Haven spot.

What if whoever has her doesn't have a means of transportation? Or has no way to get her out of wherever she is hidden without being seen? The heat is on, which is mostly good, but it could make it hard for anyone to get her to a Safe Haven spot without being noticed.

Just one of the thoughts that's worrying me...
Welcome to WS aleein23

He's 39 - any chance he has a 401K? We've seen those accessed before to pay a bond. However, it is doubtful considering he is indigent. Of course, he could have a cash stash IMO. Is the method of payment secret or public record in AL?
The 401K, struck me as hilarious! But who the hell knows anymore?

True. But I’m not convinced these people exist in the first place.
Me either. It's the only hope LE Family etc. can go on as to Cupcake still being alive. That she was handed off since the 2 were in jail. I don't believe she was. I think these 2 snatched her for sexual purposes. Then ………….IMO

So true, thanks for the reminder.

How many folks OWN a home worth 500k? This must be 500k cash value, no other liens to exceed the 500k.

Overview - Getting Out On Bond In Alabama - Bradford Ladner

PROPERTY BOND / BAIL – Property bond is when a defendant is released on bond by having at least one or more property owners that own property in the State of Alabama, execute or become bond or surety for the defendant. The property and the property owners must meet certain requirements, including a value of the property being at least the amount of the bond. You can make a property bond in one Alabama county with property in another Alabama county. However, you must go through the local sheriff or court clerk in the county where the property is located.

Jmo....
No way would I put my h
Just Wow, did not access this thread yesterday due to an emergency and today I log on to utter chaos. I feel like I just jumped off of a moving ferris wheel.
It would be safer. You may get to broke legs, but we were dropping like flies with heart failure.:eek:

Me either. It's the only hope LE Family etc. can go on as to Cupcake still being alive. That she was handed off since the 2 were in jail. I don't believe she was. I think these 2 snatched her for sexual purpose. Then ………….IMO
Me too. This guy being released on those other charges, and not charged with anything in connection to this crime, doesn’t necessarily mean a whole lot.

In the Mackenzie Lueck case, they all but had the perpetrator dead to rights, but he was not taken into custody for a few days.

It took time to get lab results back from his little burning party in the backyard. All we knew was that law enforcement was onto him hard, but we had no idea the evidence against him at that point.

So either law enforcement doesn’t have enough to move forward here, or they think there’s a chance he might lead them to Cupcake.

Time will tell.

Me either. It's the only hope LE Family etc. can go on as to Cupcake still being alive. That she was handed off since the 2 were in jail. I don't believe she was. I think these 2 snatched her for sexual purposes. Then ………….IMO

I think there’s one main scenario where she can still be alive, but even then it’s an outside possibility:

If everything is not as it appears to be here, and these two have no involvement at all.

Is it possible that these two are involved and did hand her off? Yes.

But there’s not a whole lot of precedent for something like that, if there is any precedent at all.

And if they did do something like that, law enforcement should have figured that out by now. That sort of thing requires communication, and that’s excluding the likelihood that one of these two would have spoken up by now.

Ok, sorry to repeat post it. I haven't been able to keep up with every post. I searched the threads for the word "neighbor" and didn't see that one. I'm trying to find a different video interview I saw with a neighbor from the Tom Brown apts where Cupcake disappeared. The lady was asked by the reporter if she knew Cupcake and replied something like "No, she just a child..." Does that ring any bells for anyone?
It does ring a bell. Was she sitting with a toddler next to another woman? MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member