Found Deceased AL - Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney, 3, kidnapped from birthday party, Birmingham, 12 Oct 2019 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Ok, sorry to repeat post it. I haven't been able to keep up with every post. I searched the threads for the word "neighbor" and didn't see that one. I'm trying to find a different video interview I saw with a neighbor from the Tom Brown apts where Cupcake disappeared. The lady was asked by the reporter if she knew Cupcake and replied something like "No, she just a child..." Does that ring any bells for anyone?
Okay, I think I found it. Start about 8 minutes in. :)

The vehicle was discovered when condominium resident Ricardo McGhee got off work and noticed the SUV parked outside the building. He conferred with a neighbor about whether he also though it looked like the suspect vehicle released by police. Both agreed it was, and their neighbor was the man depicted in the photos released by police. "We both called 911,'' McGhee said. “It wasn’t just me.”

McGhee said they stood watch over the vehicle and police were quickly on the scene. "They drew down on us,'' he said.

Officers took the male suspect and his girlfriend, a black female, into custody. McGhee said the man has only lived there a short time. "I don’t know him personally,'' McGhee said. “But it’s bugging me because i have a child that was just born on Labor Day and he obviously was looking for a child.”
Kamille 'Cupcake’ McKinney abduction: 2 detained after 3-year-old taken from Birmingham birthday party

Yeah, no way was that some sort of a ruse. You don’t devote that amount of resources and manpower unless you have a reasonable belief that Cupcake and/or her abductor(s) are at that location.

Unfortunately they got some bad information.

LE has to go in like that. This situation, had it been true, would have been very volatile. And they were clearing a lot of apartments. That would require a lot of manpower. This is a normal response for LE.

"I thought I read there was a moon bounce at party nearby. I almost bet she had them off to be in the moon bounce." posted by @diggndeeperstill over on Cupcake's first thread.

Unless @diggndeeperstill can provide a link, I'm gonna have to let this one go. MOO. (This was part of discussion posters were having about Cupcake not wearing her shoes at time of abduction.)
To be fair, in the very beginning of all of this, it was mentioned in the media. Several of us have noticed that certain interviews have "disappeared" or have been "edited or shortened" if you will. It definitely was said, there was interviews with a couple of women that was at the party.

Seeing that those interviews have been shortened or have, er, gone amongst the missing, I won't say what details were in them.

The police are begging the kidnapper(s) to drop Cupcake off at a Safe Haven spot.

What if whoever has her doesn't have a means of transportation? Or has no way to get her out of wherever she is hidden without being seen? The heat is on, which is mostly good, but it could make it hard for anyone to get her to a Safe Haven spot without being noticed.

Just one of the thoughts that's worrying me...
I know I'm a little late but just wanted to Welcome you, aleein23. Thank you for joining us. MOO

Yesterday I was so hopeful that they found Cupcake. I am discouraged today but that is just from feeling let down.This is a 3 year old...how long is someone going to keep her around?? :(:(:( Now that the main POI is out on bail how closely will he be watched? Are the police\FBI allowed to monitor his phone calls? IF he is involved would he contact someone who would have her?

Yesterday I was so hopeful that they found Cupcake. I am discouraged today but that is just from feeling let down.This is a 3 year old...how long is someone going to keep her around?? :(:(:( Now that the main POI is out on bail how closely will he be watched? Are the police\FBI allowed to monitor his phone calls? IF he is involved would he contact someone who would have her?

They can monitor his phone and put a GPS monitor on his vehicle, if they can demonstrate to a judge that they have probable cause to do so.

If they have reason to believe this guy is involved, but can’t meet that burden, they can still follow him the old fashioned way.

IF the POI's are involved - there was a specific timeframe to hand her off - if that vehicle was involved in the kidnapping (and they have some sort of proof) - then I would think video and cell phone pings would help find their path in the roughly 24 hours? JMO

Possibly. I think maybe she was the one who gave info about Cupcake wandering around mostly unsupervised at the party. But now I can't find it to check that and it's driving me crazy. :p If anyone can find it, I know you can @PommyMommy :)
I'm glad you saw that too. And I can't find it either...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GonzoToxic