Found Deceased AL - Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney, 3, kidnapped from birthday party, Birmingham, 12 Oct 2019 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They can monitor his phone and put a GPS monitor on his vehicle, if they can demonstrate to a judge that they have probable cause to do so.

If they have reason to believe this guy is involved, but can’t meet that burden, they can still follow him the old fashioned way.

Doesn’t LE still have the vehicle?

My summary/observations of the above video:

Ok, not sure if this video has the info I'm looking for but the video gives a good idea of what the neighborhood is like and what the neighbors are like. It starts out with a prayer circle praying for Cupcake to be found. The reporter is looking for people who knew Cupcake and the people didn't know her and looked reluctant to speak on camera but one lady does eventually agree. I liked what the neighbor lady said about how Cupcake is everyone's child and they are there to search even though they don't know her. I thought she had also given details about the party but I guess not, I must be thinking of something else.

After the neighbor interview there was some yelling in the background-- what was that about? It looked like possibly Cupcake's mom yelling "please don't come at me about where the *advertiser censored** I been..." but I'm not sure if that is the mom or someone else yelling/unrelated. She was walking with a police officer. The reporter says "Oops, sorry" and quickly pans away when the F-bomb is dropped. Could this be why no reporters are daring to ask about the situation at the party and when Cupcake was first noticed missing? Just an observation/theory. Tensions are running high.

The reporter was waiting around for an interview with Cupcake's dad. About midway through the video a firetruck with lights and sirens showed up. A firefighter with a medical bag walked towards the direction Cupcake's family had walked earlier. Then a paramedic showed up too. Did someone have a medical event? Maybe unrelated to Cupcake but I was thinking "this poor family". Even the neighbor who spoke earlier said she hadn't slept thinking about little Cucpcake being missing. This type of situation causes enough stress to send someone to the hospital. The reporter also speculates that the paramedics were called due to someone experiencing stress. Reporter says no one left to go with the paramedics.

The dad finally does an interview about 37 minutes in. I have not seen this particular interview with him before. He's smoking a cigarette. Dad says "Right now, I aint got no more updates. She still missing. She couldn't be far. She in the surrounding area. Cause there enough man power. We got everything blocked off." He says, "Just bring my baby back home...like.. most important if you see her call me. You ain't gotta even call the police, just whatever. Just make sure she come back safe. Make sure Kamille come back. I just want my baby back." The look of pain on his face is heartbreaking IMO. Then he says again, "She not far. She not dead. She okay. We know..." Then he says again there are no updates, they are still searching.

IMHO, I think some people have taken dad making comments like the above (saying he knows she's alive and not far away) to mean he knows what happened to her. I see it as a father trying to hold out hope. Dad starts to lose it and say he "doesn't have the mind for this S*** right now" and the reporter quickly grabbed her mic and walked away. I felt so bad for him. I think he had done too many interviews and was too stressed out. I wish the reporter hadn't pushed to get her time with him. MOO.

At the very end the reporter gets the interview with mom that has been clipped and shown elsewhere. I think this is one of the few interview with Cupcake's mom. The woman is sobbing before the mic is clipped on her. Interestingly, someone else off camera view tells the mom to make sure she says in the interview "If anyone sees her say her name, Cupcake." And that's pretty much what Mom says and the quote that made headlines. Then mom loses it with her voice getting high and crying. I can't make out what she says. Something and then possibly "why you chose her?" Then mom loses it, pulls the mic and says "get this ****" off of me. Again stress is running high and I think that's why it's so brief of an interview. Everyone around her tells her to calm down and reporter pans away to a police officer standing by observing.

I do feel so bad for this family. I wish they would talk to the press more when ready. At the same time, I don't think they either mom or dad were ready or really wanting to do an interview when the reporter approached them for this fb live video.

MOO.

Long video...and certainly does demonstrate mood at the scene..but not the one I was looking for that talks about Cupcakes behaviour at the party. But, she is only 3 and should have been closely supervised by an adult. JMO

Exactly and I have to wonder if LE purposely wanted to let him bail out with the hope he will lead them to a clue to her whereabouts.

This case is terribly sad and its people like her that makes some potential foster parents or parents looking to adopt begin to shy away from it.

In her other abduction case of her own kids from the Foster parents, can you imagine being the foster parents and the birth mother storms in with a gun demanding their kids.
Its enough to discourage future good people wanting to foster or adopt children in need. Very sad and I hope she gets prosecuted in her other case. We as a society cannot allow people like her to do that. :(

As far as LE purposefully letting him out, I'd be a bit miffed if I was his girlfriend and still sitting in jail. I might be persuaded to chit chat a little if the correct cookie was dangled in front of my face.

"Oh him? You didn't know he bailed out? Geez, did he leave you here all alone?"

I'm usually not with the whole gang retaliation scenarios since 'back in my day' (I'm 36) children were completely off limits in these type of situations.

But after the murder of Tyshawn Lee I know these new age gang members don't have the same "morals."
I’m more in line here. The dad seems to be pleading to someone(s) he knows and not a pedo. He states something along the lines of let her go she has nothing to do with what you are messed up in. Then he says in another video I know she’s not far and I know she is alive. moo

No, that's not the one I'm thinking of, but thanks for trying. It's good to see you back @rainynights :)
The one you are thinking about is just of a neighbor talking about how she loves children and she is concerned about Cupcake. It's not a relative and it's probably not that important. Imo

My summary/observations of the above video:

Ok, not sure if this video has the info I'm looking for but the video gives a good idea of what the neighborhood is like and what the neighbors are like. It starts out with a prayer circle praying for Cupcake to be found. The reporter is looking for people who knew Cupcake and the people didn't know her and looked reluctant to speak on camera but one lady does eventually agree. I liked what the neighbor lady said about how Cupcake is everyone's child and they are there to search even though they don't know her. I thought she had also given details about the party but I guess not, I must be thinking of something else.

After the neighbor interview there was some yelling in the background-- what was that about? It looked like possibly Cupcake's mom yelling "please don't come at me about where the *advertiser censored** I been..." but I'm not sure if that is the mom or someone else yelling/unrelated. She was walking with a police officer. The reporter says "Oops, sorry" and quickly pans away when the F-bomb is dropped. Could this be why no reporters are daring to ask about the situation at the party and when Cupcake was first noticed missing? Just an observation/theory. Tensions are running high.

The reporter was waiting around for an interview with Cupcake's dad. About midway through the video a firetruck with lights and sirens showed up. A firefighter with a medical bag walked towards the direction Cupcake's family had walked earlier. Then a paramedic showed up too. Did someone have a medical event? Maybe unrelated to Cupcake but I was thinking "this poor family". Even the neighbor who spoke earlier said she hadn't slept thinking about little Cucpcake being missing. This type of situation causes enough stress to send someone to the hospital. The reporter also speculates that the paramedics were called due to someone experiencing stress. Reporter says no one left to go with the paramedics.

The dad finally does an interview about 37 minutes in. I have not seen this particular interview with him before. He's smoking a cigarette. Dad says "Right now, I aint got no more updates. She still missing. She couldn't be far. She in the surrounding area. Cause there enough man power. We got everything blocked off." He says, "Just bring my baby back home...like.. most important if you see her call me. You ain't gotta even call the police, just whatever. Just make sure she come back safe. Make sure Kamille come back. I just want my baby back." The look of pain on his face is heartbreaking IMO. Then he says again, "She not far. She not dead. She okay. We know..." Then he says again there are no updates, they are still searching.

IMHO, I think some people have taken dad making comments like the above (saying he knows she's alive and not far away) to mean he knows what happened to her. I see it as a father trying to hold out hope. Dad starts to lose it and say he "doesn't have the mind for this S*** right now" and the reporter quickly grabbed her mic and walked away. I felt so bad for him. I think he had done too many interviews and was too stressed out. I wish the reporter hadn't pushed to get her time with him. MOO.

At the very end the reporter gets the interview with mom that has been clipped and shown elsewhere. I think this is one of the few interview with Cupcake's mom. The woman is sobbing before the mic is clipped on her. Interestingly, someone else off camera view tells the mom to make sure she says in the interview "If anyone sees her say her name, Cupcake." And that's pretty much what Mom says and the quote that made headlines. Then mom loses it with her voice getting high and crying. I can't make out what she says. Something and then possibly "why you chose her?" Then mom loses it, pulls the mic and says "get this ****" off of me. Again stress is running high and I think that's why it's so brief of an interview. Everyone around her tells her to calm down and reporter pans away to a police officer standing by observing.

I do feel so bad for this family. I wish they would talk to the press more when ready. At the same time, I don't think they either mom or dad were ready or really wanting to do an interview when the reporter approached them for this fb live video.

MOO.

Wow, thank you so much for this summary, Gardener.

It's uncomfortable to me when people question why families of missing children haven't made a statement, why isn't mom/dad talking, etc. This is a textbook example of why. I can't even imagine the stress they must be under. :( MOO

Birmingham Police on Twitter
Today we will be conducting a routine sweep in the Tom Brown Community as part of our efforts to locate kamille mckinney (Cupcake). if anyone has information or tips reguarding her whereabouts please contact us at (205)254-7777
3:29 PM - 17 Oct 2019 from Birmingham, AL

#WVTM13 on Twitter
Birmingham police are conducting a sweep of Tom Brown Village, where #KamilleMcKinney was abducted on Oct. 12. Anyone with info should call @BhamPolice at 205-297-8413 or @CSMetroAL at 205-254-7777 #BringCupcakeHome
EHGxqtoWkAALnGV.jpg

4:05 PM - 17 Oct 2019

As far as LE purposefully letting him out, I'd be a bit miffed if I was his girlfriend and still sitting in jail. I might be persuaded to chit chat a little if the correct cookie was dangled in front of my face.

"Oh him? You didn't know he bailed out? Geez, did he leave you here all alone?"
That's what I posted too pages back. That would be great. Unless she is the sort of "stand by your Man" type no matter what.

I think Dad is appealing to whoever he feels might have her. It's his only hope he has to hang onto and scenario where she is still alive. Sadly. IMO
I totally agree. How many times have we seen this exact same behavior?

He’s appealing to a faceless, nameless person whose motives are unknown. It doesn’t mean he knows anything we don’t.

I think there’s one main scenario where she can still be alive, but even then it’s an outside possibility:

If everything is not as it appears to be here, and these two have no involvement at all.

Is it possible that these two are involved and did hand her off? Yes.

But there’s not a whole lot of precedent for something like that, if there is any precedent at all.

And if they did do something like that, law enforcement should have figured that out by now. That sort of thing requires communication, and that’s excluding the likelihood that one of these two would have spoken up by now.

Especially the woman who is still in jail on a parole violation! I have to think that, if she is involved, she’d be ready to talk BEFORE her upcoming trial on kidnapping charges - which I think is in November. My thinking is that if she had anything to tell about Cupcake, she’d use it to try and make some type of plea deal on her other charges. I know, I know - I watch too much Law & Order. MOO

I know, as soon as I posted it I thought how dumb can I be....
You are anything but dumb. I love how you try to think outside of the box and don't always take things at face value. I admit, I laughed at the thoughts of this guy having a 401K, just because I somehow don't think he's earned enough to add into one for that amount, at least not the legal way. I could be wrong, though.

Last edited:
The one you are thinking about is just of a neighbor talking about how she loves children and she is concerned about Cupcake. It's not a relative and it's probably not that important. Imo

Yes, I know that now that I watched the whole thing to summarize it above. Lol. I was hoping what I saw earlier was in that neighbor lady video, but it wasn't. I have only watched bits and pieces of MSM clips and read the threads here. Maybe the info I'm thinking of was posted here and deleted. Oh well. :confused::cool::)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Webberry