Found Deceased AL - Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney, 3, kidnapped from birthday party, Birmingham, 12 Oct 2019 #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, thank you so much for this summary, Gardener.

It's uncomfortable to me when people question why families of missing children haven't made a statement, why isn't mom/dad talking, etc. This is a textbook example of why. I can't even imagine the stress they must be under. :( MOO

I agree. It felt so WRONG for the reporter to even be there filming them. She did try to be respectful and get their permission off camera before putting the mic on them both but it still felt wrong or like really bad timing. Those parents didn't want to talk to that reporter at that time and were too stressed to keep it together and not drop swear words on a live feed. It's really unfortunate that it happened like that. I felt bad for them being pressured to do interviews while their emotions were raw. :( MOO.

Yes, I know that now that I watched the whole thing to summarize it above. Lol. I was hoping what I saw earlier was in that neighbor lady video, but it wasn't. I have only watched bits and pieces of MSM clips and read the threads here. Maybe the info I'm thinking of was posted here and deleted. Oh well. :confused::cool::)
Yes, you are probably thinking of the same one I was was thinking of.
It was posted at one time and must have been deleted. Imo

Inmate Detail - STALLWORTH, PATRICK DEVONE

I noticed one thing at this link that gives me pause. The charges listed all refer to "...... child under 17". Are there not different age categories for these types of charges? - like "under 17", "under 14", "11 to 13"?

If so, maybe he is not into 3 year-olds. Sure, he may have passed her off to someone, but maybe he didn't take her for his own pleasure, so to speak. Gives me a little bit of hope.

It's upsetting to me that there was no video/pics of Cupcake found on his phone. As disgusting as that sounds. Which is one of the reasons I believe he took her for his own sick pleasure.
I'm actually relieved that there aren't any photos or videos of Cupcake in his phone. Can you imagine how many sickos out there would have viewed them and um.......never mind. We can all guess what these sickos do when they watch disgusting stuff like this.

I definitely think that’s likely, and part of the reason why I’m not a fan of that scenario.

This whole thing was sloppy, brazen, and reckless. To snatch a random child from a populated location, is absolutely idiotic.

To park the vehicle right outside your residence when everyone in Alabama is looking for it, fits perfectly with the abduction itself.

So I can’t imagine this guy doing those things, and having the sense to shut his phone off so it couldn’t be tracked.

That phone data should tell the story, but apparently doesn’t for some reason.
Oh come on now, @MassGuy - we know better than that. He probably had a separate phone that hasn't been found yet.

Yesterday I was so hopeful that they found Cupcake. I am discouraged today but that is just from feeling let down.This is a 3 year old...how long is someone going to keep her around?? :(:(:( Now that the main POI is out on bail how closely will he be watched? Are the police\FBI allowed to monitor his phone calls? IF he is involved would he contact someone who would have her?
Statistically speaking, she was deceased before the Amber Alert was even issued.

But, based on all the insane shenanigans happening in this case, I think she’s still alive somewhere and there will eventually be demands for money.

Birmingham Police on Twitter
Today we will be conducting a routine sweep in the Tom Brown Community as part of our efforts to locate kamille mckinney (Cupcake). if anyone has information or tips reguarding her whereabouts please contact us at (205)254-7777
3:29 PM - 17 Oct 2019 from Birmingham, AL

#WVTM13 on Twitter
Birmingham police are conducting a sweep of Tom Brown Village, where #KamilleMcKinney was abducted on Oct. 12. Anyone with info should call @BhamPolice at 205-297-8413 or @CSMetroAL at 205-254-7777 #BringCupcakeHome
EHGxqtoWkAALnGV.jpg

4:05 PM - 17 Oct 2019

Yes, go back to the beginning.

I’m wondering if they pinged the POIs phones over that first day or so after she went missing and that’s the tip they followed. Because if the POI had someone come to the complex to take her, their pings would remain at the apartment, making it appear that they never went anywhere with Cupcake. I also wonder if LE has checked out the possibility of the dad owing someone money and this being a ransom/retaliation situation.
Excellent thinking. I am surprised none of us thought of that!

I'm actually relieved that there aren't any photos or videos of Cupcake in his phone. Can you imagine how many sickos out there would have viewed them and um.......never mind. We can all guess what these sickos do when they watch disgusting stuff like this.
Oh I agree but if that was the least that was done to her she may be alive. All these sickos make me vomit.

I’m confused. Did Mom, Cupcake and her brother go to visit Cousin? Did Mom stay and visit for a while? Was Mom there when Cupcake disappeared?
Or were the two children just dropped off for Cousin to babysit?
I honestly don’t think *anyone* knows the answers to these questions. There was a lot of assumptions about people and the supervision of the children but no formal arrangements from what I can tell.

Is the mother yelling at the cop when she swore?

I couldn't tell who was swearing for sure and who she was swearing at. The video showed the mom walking with a cop and few others at the time the F-bomb was dropped. It could have been another reporter or a family member trying to ask mom where she was at the time Cupcake disappeared. But that's just my speculation. I assume the cops wouldn't be questioning her out in public like that the day after it happened. Wouldn't they have already questioned her in private? It seemed like the police officers standing around and staying near the parents were there to keep the peace. Also maybe in case Cupcake was found they could be there to inform the parents first thing. They may have also been there to observe residents for anything suspicious. But I didn't notice the police questioning anyone at that time. MOO.

ETA: I'm talking about in this video after the neighbor lady's interview:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member