Found Deceased AL - Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney, 3, kidnapped from birthday party, Birmingham, 12 Oct 2019 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM
Feeling sick.... !!!!

He gets a court appointed attorney AFTER being released on bond.

Alabama Bail Bonds - How Bail Works, Bail Cost, Find Bail

There is a required 10% bail bond fee to obtain a surety bond from a bail bondsman, but you can always go the route of using your own money or borrowing from someone else to avoid paying this fee. You should seek out the most reputable bail bondsman since the 10% bail fee will be the same across all companies in Alabama.

He's able to secure $50,000 for bond, but can't afford an attorney.

Wonder if someone helped him out on the bond?

It takes a MIGHTY good friend to cough up 50k CASH on short notice assuming a bondsman.

IMO

Or his mother, grandmother, aunt, friend put up their home as collateral.

Oh, well that would make a whole lot of sense then. Maybe his parents, an older family member.

As long as the person shows up for court and doesn't flee you are good. Once the case is resolved the lien against your home is removed.

My brother was in jail. My mother asked me to put my house up for his bail. I didn't do it. Too much risk.

So if these POI’s have no connection with Tom Brown Village (hope that mane is right) and no one there nor Cupcake or her family, what then?

Is it realistic to think that these two would go to this neighborhood, housing unit, apartments or whatever the right term is to kidnap a child? I do agree with this thought that I’ve heard on social media.. why would someone go to the projects to kidnap? Seems like there would be a big chance of deadly consequences if caught there? Supposedly outsiders just don’t “show up” there without being noticed and questioned. Were they really there?

IMO it actually makes sense for random abductors to cruise "the projects" looking for a child to grab. We know from other cases that some pedophiles do exactly that--drive around hoping to see a child alone. They probably figured they could get a kid no one would miss-- or at least that no one would call the cops about right away. As some have posted here there is a reluctance to talk to LE in this neighborhood. Police have been pleading for anyone with video from the party to come forward. Perhaps the perps' mindset was that they might grab a child of drug addicted parents and the parents would end up getting blamed. Parents are automatically blamed on social media these days anyway-- even in cases where the parents are wealthy. If there is no connection to the family then this may be a random abduction. It's rare but it does happen. I could list case threads here where it has. MOO.

Let's understand also. BPD didn't "let him go." He has a right to bail and he has not been charged with felony kidnapping. They have nothing to tie him to this kidnapping or he would've been charged on something else the moment he walked out of jail.

As for the white woman....maybe it does fit. They just have the wrong POI. Maybe there is a black man and a white woman with Cupcake right now.

It's was in media reports early when original news came out. I was wondering why it hadn't been reported again so maybe just people at gathering yacking rumors.
I'll see if I can find it.
Thank you and sorry to ask but I searched using keywords "unruly" and "acting up" and wasn't able to find anything. MOO

If someone owns a home they can put up their home as collateral. You don't necessarily need 50K in cash.

So true, thanks for the reminder.

How many folks OWN a home worth 500k? This must be 500k cash value, no other liens to exceed the 500k.

Overview - Getting Out On Bond In Alabama - Bradford Ladner

PROPERTY BOND / BAIL – Property bond is when a defendant is released on bond by having at least one or more property owners that own property in the State of Alabama, execute or become bond or surety for the defendant. The property and the property owners must meet certain requirements, including a value of the property being at least the amount of the bond. You can make a property bond in one Alabama county with property in another Alabama county. However, you must go through the local sheriff or court clerk in the county where the property is located.

Jmo....

BBM
Feeling sick.... !!!!

He gets a court appointed attorney AFTER being released on bond.

Alabama Bail Bonds - How Bail Works, Bail Cost, Find Bail

There is a required 10% bail bond fee to obtain a surety bond from a bail bondsman, but you can always go the route of using your own money or borrowing from someone else to avoid paying this fee. You should seek out the most reputable bail bondsman since the 10% bail fee will be the same across all companies in Alabama.

He's able to secure $50,000 for bond, but can't afford an attorney.

Wonder if someone helped him out on the bond?

It takes a MIGHTY good friend to cough up 50k CASH on short notice assuming a bondsman.

IMO
rbbm.
Or "friends" with secrets, imo.

So true, thanks for the reminder.

How many folks OWN a home worth 500k? This must be 500k cash value, no other liens to exceed the 500k.

Overview - Getting Out On Bond In Alabama - Bradford Ladner

PROPERTY BOND / BAIL – Property bond is when a defendant is released on bond by having at least one or more property owners that own property in the State of Alabama, execute or become bond or surety for the defendant. The property and the property owners must meet certain requirements, including a value of the property being at least the amount of the bond. You can make a property bond in one Alabama county with property in another Alabama county. However, you must go through the local sheriff or court clerk in the county where the property is located.

Jmo....

Multiple homes. Different family members putting up a few houses.

Also, was his bond lowered? Sometimes it's a crazy number and eventually they lower it.

Thank you and sorry to ask but I searched using keywords "unruly" and "acting up" and wasn't able to find anything. MOO
It's okay...I knew someone would ask and I do understand. I haven't read anything on FB so I know it wasn't there. May have been Google. I'll look, but it was a video on a news station. It may take awhile. It is in with the reports that Cupcake was not an invited guest, but many of the kids weren't. It was the bouncy house that attracted all the kids to come over and play.

MAPS

1) Tom Brown Village, 4165 5th Ct N, Birmingham, AL 35222, a public housing community off of Messer-Airport Highway (Avondale) Google Maps

2) Shell Station, 4012 Airport Hwy, Birmingham, AL 35222 Google Maps

3) Woodside Condominiums, 30 Shadowood Cir, Birmingham, AL 35215 (Center Point) Google Maps

4) Parkway Villa, 132 14th Ave NE, Birmingham, AL 35215 (Center Point) Google Maps

5) Marland Apartments, 2727 E Jefferson Ave SW, Birmingham, AL 35211
Google Maps

6) All of the above Google Maps
Two questions:
1. Was the shell address our assumption? Or named address? I can’t remember.
2. What was the woodside condo address related to? I’m just realizing it is so close to parkway villas.

Also, when Dominick referred to Cupcakes mom living in Avondale I didn’t realize Avondale was really so close to Tom brown village.

IMO it actually makes sense for random abductors to cruise "the projects" looking for a child to grab. We know from other cases that some pedophiles do exactly that--drive around hoping to see a child alone. They probably figured they could get a kid no one would miss-- or at least that no one would call the cops about right away. As some have posted here there is a reluctance to talk to LE in this neighborhood. Police have been pleading for anyone with video from the party to come forward. Perhaps the perps' mindset was that they might grab a child of drug addicted parents and the parents would end up getting blamed. Parents are automatically blamed on social media these days anyway-- even in cases where the parents are wealthy. If there is no connection to the family then this may be a random abduction. It's rare but it does happen. I could list case threads here where it has. MOO.
Thanks @Gardener1850. That’s so sad to me. I agree parents are automatically blamed and not just for abductions!

I’m also realizing how hard it can be to prove a connection if that connection wanted to be secret. In those cases seems digital forensics might be the only way. Not saying that’s the case here.

It's okay...I knew someone would ask and I do understand. I haven't read anything on FB so I know it wasn't there. May have been Google. I'll look, but it was a video on a news station. It may take awhile. It is in with the reports that Cupcake was not an invited guest, but many of the kids weren't. It was the bouncy house that attracted all the kids to come over and play.
The dad also mentioned in the video that she can be naughty (paraphrase)

Well, that's probably why I can't find it - because I can't find any link for the bounce house either!!! :eek: MOO

I read that as well. But I read it on social media. I did read how she was acting but won’t elaborate as I don’t have a link either.

Two questions:
1. Was the shell address our assumption? Or named address? I can’t remember.
2. What was the woodside condo address related to? I’m just realizing it is so close to parkway villas.

Also, when Dominick referred to Cupcakes mom living in Avondale I didn’t realize Avondale was really so close to Tom brown village.

Thanks @Gardener1850. That’s so sad to me. I agree parents are automatically blamed and not just for abductions!

I’m also realizing how hard it can be to prove a connection if that connection wanted to be secret. In those cases seems digital forensics might be the only way. Not saying that’s the case here.
I was consolidating maps that didn't make it to the media thread and pulled the Shell Station from an earlier post - yes, it was someone's assumption.

The Woodside Condos is the location where the vehicle was located and PS and DB/QJ were taken into custody. Or do I have that wrong? MOO

ETA: Man detained after Kamille McKinney abduction is freed on bond
Residents at Woodside Condominiums in Center Point spotted the car and called police. Officers swarmed the complex, arresting Stallworth and Brown.

Chip Scarborough on Twitter
A Hoover woman is showing her support for the family of Kamille McKinney by placing this purple ribbon in her front yard. Other neighbors plan to do the same.
EHGLQFoWwAAXwRq.jpg

1:18 PM - 17 Oct 2019

AL.com on Twitter
Birmingham police chief to Kamille McKinney’s captor: "I want to talk to you."
EHGI_9NXkAA1cwy.jpg

1:08 PM - 17 Oct 2019

CBS 42 on Twitter
PLEASE RT! $25,000 REWARD! HAVE YOU SEEN HER??? BRING CUPCAKE HOME: Have you seen 3-year-old, Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney? Please call Birmingham Police TIPS: 205-297-8413 or 205-254-7777. If your tip leads to arrest you could be rewarded $25,000.
EHGJwlpXUAA4LgQ.jpg
EHGJxtTX4AEMdBt.jpg
EHGJzLIWkAAP80l.jpg

1:12 PM - 17 Oct 2019

Ok thanks! Then what was at parkway?

And do we know the moms address? I guess we can’t share it. Wondered if she lived near any of these.

the live feed I watched yesterday showed a gas station at end of street and I wondered if it was a shell.
I was consolidating maps that didn't make it to the media thread and pulled the Shell Station from an earlier post - yes, it was someone's assumption.

The Woodside Condos is the location where the vehicle was located and PS and DB/QJ were taken into custody. Or do I have that wrong? MOO

ETA: Man detained after Kamille McKinney abduction is freed on bond
Residents at Woodside Condominiums in Center Point spotted the car and called police. Officers swarmed the complex, arresting Stallworth and Brown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuriousNelly61