Found Deceased AL - Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney, 3, kidnapped from birthday party, Birmingham, 12 Oct 2019 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think there r some posters here that can see man #2 get out of a car. That car may have someone else standing next to it. Others think he comes from the trees. I haven’t been able to catch a car. I see him come from the trees.
I see him walk in front of a house or building and then disappear behind a tree but it looks like he is following a sidewalk. Imo

I think they were playing in the general area of the red circle I have put on the 1st pic here.

View attachment 209820

Judging by the view down the driveway of what we believe is the house with the CCTV, plus the children's vicinity to the sidewalk in the video that has been released. Which is why I also think they would have been able to see into the parking lot from their location.

View attachment 209821
These are great!

The video was taken from the back of the teal house. The carport seen in the top photo can help everyone get their bearings.

I just compared it to the video from the presser and it all lines up.

AL - Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney,3, Media, Maps, timeline -No Discussion
This is our media map and timeline link - no discussion just information - helpful if you get pages behind to catch up on the latest news released

Thanks. Because I can’t discuss it on that thread....will ask here (sorry if asked/answered)
Why are they not doing a grid search until Sunday?

Chief Smith said there will be a grid search Sunday and is asking for volunteers. The search will be where the person of interest frequented.

No worries, I’m sorry to be confusing. I’m not trying to direct just to you as well. Just really trying to nail down a timeline. Which is confusing as well based on PS’s Atty- saying he has an alibi for 8:30 as these times aren’t 8:30!

Chief says in PC:”first, there is a 37 minute difference between time stamp on video and the actual video of what occurs”

Those are his words. We can assume he meant one thing but it doesn’t make it true. I think adding 37 minutes or taking 37 minutes away are both possible just based on what chief said.

We’ve seen several inaccuracies in the press and I know we try to keep things clear hear so that’s all I’m trying to do.

“first there is a 37 minute difference between the time stamp on the video and the actual video of what occurs”

I have no idea what you mean. But I'm chuckling. I need a nap obviously. I completely understand where you're coming from. They said it's 37 minutes off. Everything I've seen indicates it's "behind" by 37 minutes.

I am thinking they didn't try to grab the other 3 year old (although they might have planned to) because perhaps that is when the brother stepped into the picture, looking for Cupcake and then he saw the moment she was put in the car.
They probably took off then and left the other child behind. Maybe also this other child ran off a bit and they couldn't risk running after the child (since one was in the car and only one guy did the grabbing it seems) and just got CC and left. MOO
Only problem with that is we don't see the brother any where near the little girls playing. Perhaps he did come after into the video and LE chose not to show him. Strange.

That first person that walked through- if I had seen two little ones that age playing in the dark, I'd be looking around to see if an adult was around, watching them play. That person just zipped on by and the way they went by quickly reminded me of a female.

OCT 18, 2019
Kamille McKinney abduction: Police release surveillance video from night of disappearance
[...]

Birmingham police released the video Friday in the sixth day of the search for Kamille. The video shows two young children playing, one of them believed to be Kamille. One man walks by the children without stopping. A second man, who has a distinctive limp, comes along a short time later and the children leave with him.

[...]

Authorities say the video’s time stamp is incorrect but the video was indeed taken about the time of the kidnapping. They believe the first man is a witness and they would like to talk with him about what he may have seen. The second man, said Birmingham Police Chief Patrick Smith, is a suspect in the case. He declined to elaborate on if they have identified that man or located him.

"Through our investigation and through statements, we’ve pretty much been able to identify the children and the second gentleman,'' Smith said. “What we’re trying to do is close the loop on the third individual in the video who was the first one who walks by as the children are playing.”

"We want to see if he has additional information or if he saw something that night that may be critical in this investigation,'' the chief said. “Just a few minutes later, we received a report of our missing 3-year-old child, better known as Cupcake.”

[...]
I just got home from work and I'm WAYYYY behind. I just wanted to say that the video of these two little innocent children, who appear to be unattended, following these grown men just tears me up inside! Absolutely heartbreaking!

I really tried to avoid looking at the kids at all and just focus on the men. I was having a very difficult time looking at the kids knowing that she vanished shortly after that.
I did the same. I focused on the two adults only, after seeing the kids chase the second guy. I watched that video about 25 times, pausing several times to look at the surroundings and the adults. It really is upsetting to think we may have seen that darling child happily playing for the last time in her life before something awful happened to her.

Thanks. Because I can’t discuss it on that thread....will ask here (sorry if asked/answered)
Why are they not doing a grid search until Sunday?

MOO, both because there's a chance of rain tomorrow and also because the traffic through Birmingham on football Saturdays can be insane. UAB has a home game and so does Alabama (a common route to the game in Tuscaloosa is through Birmingham.)

Just to explain a little better, I am thinking the children were in the vicinity of the red circle, and the men walked in the direction of the very rough yellow arrow.

View attachment 209838

It seems to fit with what we see in the video. imo
Children in video taken from green house camera, men walking from right to left in video.
Is that big building the Daycare?

A Church is adjacent to the day care.

Also, why are folks getting fixated on the man who the children follow? The police are looking for the FIRST guy.
What are your thoughts on the FIRST guy?

I think the reason why most folks are focusing on the second guy is because that is when both girls ran behind him, and after that, we can only assume she was kidnapped once they got to the vehicle.

Looking at the first person, to whom I focused on, I mentioned that I thought it was a female. I could have sworn that the collar on the coat had a fur trim on it. I went back and forth, pausing numerous times. I also thought in the beginning I saw a head scarf, but I think I looked too fast and settled on the collar of the jacket might have a fur trim to it.

He/she was walking quickly- faster than the second guy. Didn't hesitate or stop and talk to the children, just charged ahead. Most females do something like that when they're in a scary place, or in this case, if it is a female, she may not have wanted to be seen on camera for too long. Even if it is a male, the same applies.

This might sound off the chain but imo sometimes LE needs to “give the public something to do” or “seeeeeeeeeeem like” they’re giving the public something to do, moo. Crowd control, essentially.

They’re obviously going over that area first.

Doesn’t hurt to have more folks out there as long as they’ve already run the dogs through and done a professional search. Volunteer searchers are very important and we know they have found many MPs. This did give me that vibe though about “giving the public something to do”, moo. Which is fine, and needed. People want to help. KM has brought everyone together and people are committed and dedicated so this is great. :)

Last edited:
Only problem with that is we don't see the brother any where near the little girls playing. Perhaps he did come after into the video and LE chose not to show him. Strange.

That first person that walked through- if I had seen two little ones that age playing in the dark, I'd be looking around to see if an adult was around, watching them play. That person just zipped on by and the way they went by quickly reminded me of a female.
I think we still don't know if the brother was there. It's been assumed, but it's never been mentioned that he was there at all, as far as I know. Imo

No u r not wrong. There have been articles referring to the area they were playing at as a playground.

On Friday, police released new surveillance video from a nearby home which shows the playground of the housing complex where little Kamille and another young girl were playing the night police said she was taken

Search for abducted 3-year-old Alabama girl enters 'critical hours,' police say
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. I really thought she had allegedly disappeared from the playground area, according to something that I had read. Yet looking at all of the photos posted on this thread, there was just one that did have a piece of playground equipment, and I believe the one of the locals mentioned it was the day care where I saw that one piece of equipment. Much appreciated.

Not necessarily. There are no gates and no security so anyone can be there.
Apparently there were multiple events going on that day and night, and there were many people there. It was not just the Birthday party that was going on.
Imo

You're probably right. So it was most likely a crime of opportunity?

Is that big building the Daycare?

Yes, Tom Brown Village Day Care Centre is what it says on the front of the building - except it actually says Tom Brown Village Day Car Cent as some of the letters are missing.

They were playing behind that building. The front of the day care centre is on the same street as the front of the green house - the house where the CCTV camera is. The day care centre is right next door to the green CCTV house. The house's driveway is between the two buildings.
(I have walked the entire small area via Google.)

Last edited:
The point is, they were extremely close to a playground.
The point is, Steelslady hasn't gone nuts just yet or is losing her memory. If it was a bad memory moment, I'll refer to it as a senior moment, lol. :p

Thanks to all that brought the links forward for me and others to see that there was at least a playground mentioned and there was a playground indeed there.

I think there r some posters here that can see man #2 get out of a car. That car may have someone else standing next to it. Others think he comes from the trees. I haven’t been able to catch a car. I see him come from the trees.

That car would be on the grass or between 2 buildings if the 2nd person came from a car. Doesn’t sound feasible to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth