Found Deceased AL - Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney, 3, kidnapped from birthday party, Birmingham, 12 Oct 2019 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:(:(:(

What a week for disposing precious souls in dumpsters.

First, a loving Colorado mother stuffed in a suitcase and tossed in dumpster allegedly by her son; and now an innocent baby girl tossed like garbage.

Seems personal -- child was convenient revenge on her parents or extended family??

MOO
Yes and I think it was 5 min before I caught this devastating news lonetraveler posted about another poor baby in S.C. found in landfill today. At least cupcake has a new friend. Fly high precious babies!

Ugh I knew she wasn’t far. But honestly I said it on my first post here when I jumped in last Wednesday they needed to check the trash! How did that get missed till now?

They have been looking in dumpsters and trash cans from the beginning. It's standard procedure.

She may have been placed in that one at a later time. The time of death is unknown.

BPD did a good job with this case, and it's unfair to insinuate otherwise. They worked around the clock to try and find Cupcake alive, even knowing it was against the odds. They are as devastated as anyone that this child was kidnapped and killed. It has been a tough 10 days for BPD.

Kamille ‘Cupcake’ McKinney’s body believed found in dumpster

Oct 22, 2019

The day after Kamille’s abduction, police arrested Stallworth and impounded his Toyota SUV after he was identified as a man seen in surveillance footage at an Avondale store near the time of Kamille’s abduction. His Toyota Sequoia matched the description given by other children in the area at the time who said a man had been handing candy to kids at Tom Brown Village.

Stallworth has been charged with seven counts of child *advertiser censored* after police found images on his cell phone during the abduction investigation.

He was released of jail on $500,000 bond and was taken back into custody Tuesday night.

Birmingham police returned to his rented Woodside Condominiums home Monday evening to carry out a search warrant of the condo, which has been padlocked by the owner.

Property management said police have been there almost every day, including over the weekend when they searched apartments that are now uninhabitable following an September fire there.

Brown remains held without bond after authorities filed a motion Tuesday to revoke her bond in a 2018 case in which Brown is accused of abducting her three children from DHR custody. Brown also uses the name Quentesa Jackson, and she and Stallworth are in a dating relationship.

^^^bbm
So the search warrant was for last night??? Not last Monday night after he bonded out ?? Just trying to get the timing

OCT 22, 2019
Birmingham Police find remains they believe belong to Kamille McKinney
990dcc8c-3b34-45b8-9ecf-f4011d74615f-large16x9_searchends.jpg

Birmingham Police find remains they believe belong to Kamille McKinney
f41e90e3-6036-40d3-aa76-420d4a89ba53-large16x9_RECOVERED.jpg

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

I’m worn out but I can’t imagine what poor Cupcakes family is feeling. In the one short week I’ve been here I can see this is an extraordinary community but I’m not sure I can stay long term. These are absolutely heart breaking stories and difficult to deal with. I’m sure the initial SHOCK and pain will take its place but it’s not easy to be involved in these kind of discussions. I salute you all.

I come and go. I can't do it all the time. This was my first time back in a good long while.

It hurts every.single.time.

“Two suspects have been charged with murder after the body of three-year-old Kamille 'Cupcake' McKinney was found in a landfill over a week after she went missing, Alabama police say.

Birmingham Police Chief Patrick Smith announced at a news conference Tuesday night that Kamille's remains were discovered in a trash bin taken to a landfill in Birmingham”

Kamille 'Cupcake' McKinney's body is found | Daily Mail Online

May Kamille McKinney Rest In Peace.

Heartbreaking. I stopped by with so much hope.

At least they have two people in custody and being charged for this. The article is confusing. I hope the forensics come in with indisputable evidence of that third party, if he is still out there.

Law Enforcement was checking all dumpsters including those near perps’ apartment. Not random.
Dumpsters were taken to a landfill but police stopped them from being emptied into landfill and searched them.
"The remains were recovered inside of a landfill in Jefferson County, where law enforcement had been going through 12 tons of garbage in the surrounding area over the last few days."
3-year-old Kamille ‘Cupcake’ McKinney found dead in dumpster; 2 facing charges

Ugh I knew she wasn’t far. But honestly I said it on my first post here when I jumped in last Wednesday they needed to check the trash! How did that get missed till now?
It wasn't missed as they have been accumulating trash from a specific area per the Chief. Given the volume of 12 tonnes a day it no doubt took an incredible amount of time to process. Amazing work by LE to doing this hard, physical and gruelling work to find CC, may she rest in peace.

Oh good. I was afraid he would run off. They do have death penalty in Alabama and they are not afraid to carry it out.
I hope someone gets
It sucks, though, doesn't it? Even though we knew this was coming unfortunately, it still is like a punch to the gut. My heart just aches for what she went through, and her brother- oh that poor kid. His last image of his little sister will be of her being kidnapped. Bless his heart for giving the description that he did, because certainly no adult could give one!

These evil varmints- may their nights be filled with nightmares of Cupcake for the rest of their lives. I don't know them, but I hate them. Might need to grab my prayer stick and meditate these negative thoughts away. I should stay away from these children's threads.
I don't think your prayer stick will work on this:( This is my first outcome since joining and I am not handling it well. I love hard and grieve hard. My husband is not thrilled with me being here. He thinks I will give myself a heart attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth