Found Deceased AL - Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney, 3, kidnapped from birthday party, Birmingham, 12 Oct 2019 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The 11 year old witness with the incredible description (I think speculation was that he was her brother?) Whoever he is, I'm sure he has been shocked, devastated, and traumatized by all of this, especially tonight.

You have my love, sympathy and respect, young man.

I come and go. I can't do it all the time. This was my first time back in a good long while.

It hurts every.single.time.
Same... I guess we all somewhat expected this but is just horrible and draining with these outcomes. Honestly my friend the detective I mentioned above, really had me thinking PS... the stuff he told me about child *advertiser censored* under age 12 and how those people evolve... scary. I just pray she didn’t suffer. Guess we wait for the rest of the story to come out. So sad :( just a BABY

I’m worn out but I can’t imagine what poor Cupcakes family is feeling. In the one short week I’ve been here I can see this is an extraordinary community but I’m not sure I can stay long term. These are absolutely heart breaking stories and difficult to deal with. I’m sure the initial SHOCK and pain will take its place but it’s not easy to be involved in these kind of discussions. I salute you all.
You know what is really nice----when we all experience a child FOUND SAFE. It doesn't happen often enough, but it does happen. And we all do the Happy Dance. It makes it worth it, for me, when that does happen.

I am so sorry baby Cupcake ...but you will get justice!
I want to know who bailed that *** out of jail, they ALL need to be investigated! Hell, who can come up with that kind of money? <modsnip: social media rumor> I'm so freaking angry, sad.. But at least she was found, and we know who did it.. So now we wait.
Yeah, the bail information should be interesting!

I don’t have the exact quote right now but the Chief alludes to/ says that he thinks PS and QJ had likely been discussing this for some time and the opportunity arose. Moo.

Did they have some sick plan and fantasy? Reminds me of the couple who killed Noelle Paquette.

When asked if PS is POI #2 he said “Good question” and never really confirmed.

I get the initial impression from this PC that there are not others involved, and that perhaps the Chief was making a hopeful appeal in those references. Hard to paraphrase, watch the PC everyone if you can as he somewhat comments on this.

<modsnip: quoted post re DB/QJ was removed>

She isn't human at all, never mind a mother who birthed three children herself. Look at how evil she was, kidnapping her own children, almost killing another innocent person along the way when she slammed into their car and sent them spinning, then hit a cruiser. Yet somehow, this evil and vicious creature was allowed to live amongst people like us- but worst of all, she was allowed to hurt a little sweetheart who didn't do a blessed thing to deserve such sick treatment.

Then they threw her in a dumpster. I am just sick, like everyone else!

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe so BUT, it’s MOO that the female dirtbag had connections to Tom Brown.
I think there’s going to be a lot more info coming out. There’s a connection somewhere. Why chance walking thru a heavily occupied housing complex? So many things going thru my head right now. Forget death penalty. Put them both in general population and have at ‘em.

I just saw... Heartbroken! I don't have words... Why? I know there is no adequate answer to that question... but, WHY? I still had some hope that she was being held somewhere alive, but not the case.. discarded like trash! Beyond terrible... :(:(:(

RIP Sweet Girl!

OCT 22, 2019
Birmingham police chief says they believe remains found belong to 3-year-old Kamille 'Cupcake' McKinney
[...]

In a press conference Tuesday night Chief Smith said the Birmingham Police Department has been working alongside the FBI and they believe McKinney's remains have been found inside of a dumpster which was located at a landfill in Birmingham, Alabama.

Smith said, "We had been detaining all of the trash collected from one area, and we found this evening remains of a child that we believe to be Kamille."

[...]

Police Chief Patrick Smith confirmed in Tuesday's presser that warrants have been issued for two suspects, who are both currently in custody according to Smith. Patrick Devone Stallworth, 39, of Birmingham is the first suspect, who Alabama News Network reports was found to have evidence on his cell phone that police are using.

Derrick Irisha Brown, 29, of Birmingham is the second suspect who was originally charged with kidnapping according to Alabama News Network.

Birmingham Police say locating these remains allowed them to bring the capital murder and kidnapping charges against the two suspects. Police Chief Smith says they will seek warrants for these charges Wednesday.

Okay so are we now thinking it was PS in that video walking by kids?? From the beginning I thought man 1 was (woman 1) I posted it here that night... guess we will know soon, or never know.. so how do we stop all this from happening to the kids in this world??? Has to be some kind of way.. so scary.

I hope someone gets

I don't think your prayer stick will work on this:( This is my first outcome since joining and I am not handling it well. I love hard and grieve hard. My husband is not thrilled with me being here. He thinks I will give myself a heart attack.
I’m sorry as the first is the hardest especially because we thought she had been found - but if you can stick around you may want to try - we all work for the missing and murdered - sometimes we help and it can be rewarding - in the meantime thank you for being here for cupcake

Sounds like they have a lot of info. We’ll find out about motivation soon enough.

Dumpster located near Tom Brown Village but not in the landfill...
Wow, that close to where she was kidnapped? Wasn't it cruel enough that these varmints did whatever they did to her, then murdered her, then they put her in a dumpster near where she was kidnapped? They can't be human.

So the search warrant was for last night??? Not last Monday night after he bonded out ?? Just trying to get the timing

@oviedo - this is why I include the date with my media posts.

It appears to me this warrant was last night.

One thought is they've been watching Stallworth, and were able to produce probable cause for warrant for this location.

Also, if complex/apartments uninhabitable since Sept after fire, I wonder if apartment was only recently padlocked by manager, and previously accessible to tenant on Sunday.

If complex abandoned and they snuck inside -- who would hear them...

Maybe already answered -- I've not followed media closely for this case.

She isn't human at all, never mind a mother who birthed three children herself. Look at how evil she was, kidnapping her own children, almost killing another innocent person along the way when she slammed into their car and sent them spinning, then hit a cruiser. Yet somehow, this evil and vicious creature was allowed to live amongst people like us- but worst of all, she was allowed to hurt a little sweetheart who didn't do a blessed thing to deserve such sick treatment.

Then they threw her in a dumpster. I am just sick, like everyone else!

I believe she has 5 children, but don't quote me on that.

It was a post from her on some random website last week before she was name an official POI.
Allegedly 2 sets of twins. The younger 3 were the ones she kidnapped. Not sure if the other 2 were with another relative at the time of that kidnapping or were not in her care at the time for some other reason.

I think there’s going to be a lot more info coming out. There’s a connection somewhere. Why chance walking thru a heavily occupied housing complex? So many things going thru my head right now. Forget death penalty. Put them both in general population and have at ‘em.

I'm with you on thinking there has to be a connection.

My bet is on following the bail money and seeing where it leads to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth