Found Deceased AL- Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney, 3, kidnapped from birthday party, Birmingham, 12 Oct 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone in her family owes, or there’s a possibility this is some type of retribution IT’S TIME TO SPEAK UP regardless if it was criminal. This BABY’S LIFE DEPENDS ON IT!!!

(The emotion is certainly high in here. I’m on the verge of tears myself. Shouting seems appropriate atm, just sayin.)

Any chance there is gang activity worth investigating?
I would say yes probably. That particular public housing area has a ton of crimes recently & most of them have been violent (shootings, sdtabbings, murder, etc.). I am not saying the parents were in any way involved in gang activity, but the area is quite violent & they were trying to pass an ordinance to keep the public community residents from owning or keeping guns due to the extreme amount of violence there. I DO NOT know this family but live in a suburb of Birmingham & read the news everyday. It seems like all of the surrounding areas of Birmingham have all seen an increase in criminal activity this year unfortunately.

Actually I'd not be surprised if it's the kidnappers own vehicle. We've seen that a lot.

I think the statements about Cupcake being an innocent child are just that, statements.

I don't think it means they believe it's retribution. I think it just means they believe she's been taken for the adults selfish reasons. Which is true I'm sure, I doubt she was abducted for her own good.

Last edited:
Another thing, I had asked above about women that abduct, that don’t they usually take little babies? But I saw something the other day on ID “Web of Lies” where a woman was lured on a dating site. She had fallen in love with this man and had a lengthy, substantial online relationship him; unbeknownst to her it was really a woman with whom she was communicating and who was really planning the whole time to abduct her child (which she did...she had seen the child’s photos on SM). Anyway my point is that the child was a toddler iirc, so perhaps they don’t always take babies. Now the question comes, would a man be in on this too? Abducting a child if the woman wanted one? If we are to believe that the perp in Savanna Greywind’s case is indeed guilty of involvement (fetal abduction), then this is proof that men can be in on these plots as well. But I can’t say I recall cases where a male abducted a child just because he wants a child to care for? Anyone?

Last edited:
Couple who are 'luring children to their car with candy' are tied to kidnapping of a three-year-old | Daily Mail Online

SABBM:
The interracial couple said to have abducted a three-year-old girl from an Alabama birthday party have been seen 'enticing children with candy,' police say as the girl's father pleads for her safe return.

The couple who abducted 'Cupcake' from the Tom Brown Village public housing community, is said to have been after multiple children.

Sgt. Rodarius Mauldin explained to WVTM that the couple had been 'enticing children with candy.'

Do they really not have a more detailed physical description of the man and the woman than a black male and a white female???

Were there NO adults outside at the time who were close enough to at least provide a better description of what the man looked like or what he was wearing?

Who saw the female, or was her image captured on surveillance cameras?

If they've been enticing other children, they need to get a sketch artist to sit down and draw up a composite sketch and get it out to the public if they really have no idea who these people are.

JMO.

Last edited:
OMG, I didn't see her mother in the other videos. Heartbreaking. :(

CBS 42 on Twitter
WATCH: Parents of 3-year-old Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney speak out on the hours since her kidnapping.
EGyREtuXkAU4qW_.png

4:31 PM - 13 Oct 2019

I wonder if they were trying to acquire multiple children.
Excuse me while I vomit now.

Ugh. That’s why I was asking about the genders and ages of the other kids.

I hate that our minds go to these places, but it doesn’t sound like to me these abductors are up to any kind of good, however you look at it.

Best case they are not abuser druggies. And are normal sane individuals who will lovingly and properly care for this child. (Cough) What are the chances of that? Can you lure and abduct like a classic pedophile child predator yet really be docile and have unharmful intentions?

—/

ETA:
Question, who here has have ever heard of a case where a woman lured or tried to lure a child with candy? Just wondering.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member