Found Deceased AL - Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney, 3, kidnapped from party, Birmingham, 12 Oct 2019 *Arrests* #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG he is still alluding to others!! :eek:

Holy moly.

He would have no reason to throw that sentence in at this moment, moo.

Hmmmmm.

This reeks of CP here still, moo.

Sorry my quote needed to be prefaced by what the reporter said. “I asked the chief if he still thought others were involved” then read the quote off his notepad. So, no it doesn’t sound like they suspect others. Sorry about that.

This is standard, as law enforcement doesn’t want to close the door too early.

This definitely doesn’t mean that additional charges (against others), are necessarily in the offing.

Hmmmm...idk....mooo.....

That seems like potentially more than just a standard reference. If anything I would think he would want to take this moment to let the community know there is nobody else involved. It seems to me he can not definitively say this at the time. I think that usually if LE thinks they’ve got everybody involved they say so.

Idk massguy...still reeks to me, moo.

Last edited:
Hmmmm...idk....mooo.....

That seems like potentially more than just a standard reference. If anything I would think he would want to take this moment to let the community know there is nobody else involved. It seems to me he can not definitively say this at the time. I think that usually if LE is they’ve got everybody involved they say so.

Idk massguy...still reeks to me, moo.
The investigation doesn’t end just because people have been arrested and charged.

It would be incredibly irresponsible for him to answer “no.”

Because there’s no way he could possibly know what the ongoing investigation is going to reveal.

Sorry my quote needed to be prefaced by what the reporter said. “I asked the chief if he still thought others were involved” then read the quote off his notepad. So, no it doesn’t sound like they suspect others. Sorry about that.

Oh okay.

I’ll have to watch the PC for myself and I’ll tell you if anything stinks imo. I hope there’s nobody else involved. Why couldn’t he just say “we believe we have the persons responsible”...like I said I’ll have to watch it but I’m onto that statement like white on rice.

FYI, after doing a little research of public records cretin PS was issued a marriage license on 4/4/2007. Don’t see anything about a divorce being recorded so maybe he’s still married? Not that it’s germane but I’m sure his previous wife is getting pestered. IT’s MOO that she defended him initially on SM but walked that back after the CP charges.

The investigation doesn’t end just because people have been arrested and charged.

It would be incredibly irresponsible for him to answer “no.”

Because there’s no way he could possibly know what the ongoing investigation is going to reveal.

Hmmmmm....I’m too sleepy to debate atm.:D

I will have to watch the PC and see the EXACT EXACT context. I hear what you’re saying though.

I've also wonder if he took her for DB. She lost her kids, she wasn't going to get her kids back and she wanted a kid. Then when things got crazy with the media they disposed of her. Maybe I'm just hoping it wasn't sexually motivated.

I know DB's sites and all that were horrible but to me that doesn't mean she's a child predator. There's plenty of people on those kinds of sites and they aren't pedophiles.

Maybe I'm grasping at straws at this time.
My question is were these two handing out candy at the apt complex ? If so, they were predators hunting for a child, imo.

There was?

No, there wasn't. Or not that I have read anywhere.

That was my point in response to the post. I don't think that she led him - or is the stronger party (as the post said). I think he is guilty of wrongdoing with children, as much as she is. Maybe even more so, if he is distributing child *advertiser censored*.

Thank goodness they came to their senses.

Although the group only had to come up with $50,000, they had to prove they could cover the full $500,000 if PS absconded.

Basically putting up their property and other eligible securities, as collateral.

I know someone who was taken advantaged of and provided bail, then the criminal took off. That misled person, is now swimming up stream and barely keeping his ahead above the water.

Thank you, thank you @CTGrammy.

The article is so misleading which is unfortunate because that false or partial information will be carried on to other cases by well meaning poster reliant on accurate media.

Agree --there was no $50,000 (10% surety) presented to the court before all $500,000 total collateral was liened, and secured by agent. (Not aware if Alabama allows self insured agents).

On Thursday, when PS returned to custody, bail bond purpose was over (i.e., guaranteed PS appearance in court), and those liens against collateral would be released.

Not fulling knowing the new charges against PS, and whether or not he was again going to be bailable, it's clear that the individual(s) that previously collateralized PS release would not want their security compromised by the alleged murderer, and they said so.

IMO, those individuals that were willing to vouch for PS are also victims of the vile creature.

I image they are mostly family, and probably believed his alibi he was elsewhere when KM kidnapped.

Actually, on paper, believe it or not, PS has an almost clean record!! Only a 2004 misdemeanor charge for MJ possession, and a later MJ charge which was dismissed!

I'd say he was one lucky SOB, or had somebody else doing is dirty work. Because as @MassGuy said -- this was not his first rodeo. NO WAY.

PS Actual Bond File: 7 bonds-- (4 @ $50,000 each; 3 @ $100,000 ea ).

Amount / Number Bond / Type Bond.

$50,000.00 2019-00017316 Good Bond
$50,000.00 2019-00017317 Good Bond
$50,000.00 2019-00017318 Good Bond
$50,000.00 2019-00017319 Good Bond
$100,000.00 2019-00017320 Good Bond
$100,000.00 2019-00017321 Good Bond
$100,000.00 2019-00017322 Good Bond

Inmate Detail - STALLWORTH, PATRICK DEVONE

Oh okay.

I’ll have to watch the PC for myself and I’ll tell you if anything stinks imo. I hope there’s nobody else involved. Why couldn’t he just say “we believe we have the persons responsible”...like I said I’ll have to watch it but I’m onto that statement like white on rice.
I think he did say that. I just read it a few posts ago. They just are not discounting the possibility that others may be involved depending on what evidence turns up in the investigation. That's how I understood it.

I wonder if that means the first person who walked by in the video was just someone passing by and not involved at all.

Imo

Article previously posted also show PS has lived in FL. Didn't someone ask about a FL missing person case with the name Stallworth ?

Kamille 'Cupcake’ McKinney: 2 charged with capital murder of child

YES! Now I’m convinced someone is reading here! Haven’t seen that kind of investigative work from any local reporter.

There is a Calandra Stallworth missing from near Pensacola. FL - FL - Calandra Stallworth, 28, Crestview, 27 March 2017

FYI, after doing a little research of public records cretin PS was issued a marriage license on 4/4/2007. Don’t see anything about a divorce being recorded so maybe he’s still married? Not that it’s germane but I’m sure his previous wife is getting pestered. IT’s MOO that she defended him initially on SM but walked that back after the CP charges.
Can you confirm if the name matches the above?

Last edited:
Unfortunately, Emory Anthony is one of the best criminal defense lawyers in the state of Alabama. He is meticulous in his defense strategies if he finds one misquote he will immediately bring it up & say the person is untrustworthy. He has an excellent record of getting some of the worst criminals off or getting their charges pled down to nothing. He just did that recently & I will link the article below.
19-year-old pleads guilty to 3 Birmingham murders committed when he was 15
MOO

Good thing then that he has filed to withdraw as Stallworth's attorney. Anthony declined to comment after the discovery and has requested to withdraw as Stallworth’s attorney.
Kamille 'Cupcake’ McKinney: 2 charged with capital murder of child

From Oct 17, 2019 -- wonder how much Attorney actually communicated with PS given he'd already bailed out of jail when he went to speak to him. (PS bailed out 3AM).

Birmingham attorney Emory Anthony was appointed Thursday as Stallworth’s attorney. He said he went to speak with him and learned he had been released from jail. Because he has not spoken with his client, Anthony said he could not comment further on the case.
^^^ SBM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member