AL AL - Lisa Altimari-Wallace, 35, Eufaula, 27 Oct 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hi ya'll...bumping for Lisa!

I'm just curious, did Lisa ever have a drug problem? (And I'm not judging, I'm very familiar with addiction). I'm just thinking that if life was getting too stressful at home, and she needed to get away to cope, maybe she went to get high?

This is just a thought and i totally think her husband's lack of concern is very very suspicious. I'm just trying to think outside the box.

I've been following along and I'm so confused.

I've read at least 3 FB pages for Lisa, her mom's page and Lisa's page. On one of the pages dated Nov 7, someone asked if Lisa's cell records have been looked at. There was a reply from Lisa's BF, saying "Police are in her records"
So it seems, IMO LE has been aware and has been working the case.

Also, in the beginning rolltidemom showed us a post from Lisa's FB. It seems that post has been deleted. At least I can't find it and I've read on the newly created FB pages for Lisa, others can't find it either. So who deleted that one post?

I don't know why Lisa's mom seems to think she's just walked away, but you can find her posting about Lisa's past and what she's overcome in the last 10 yrs on her (mom's) FB page.

With so many pages out there it is quiet confusing. I hope Lisa is found safe soon!

Something about this just doesn't sit well with me. Even if she doesn't have custody of her other children, or did drugs ... it doesn't really matter today. What's happened today is that she's missing and my gut feeling is that something happened to her.

I've been trying to get a sense of the house location and surrounding area. I'm pretty sure the red dot is where she lived. Given that the husband mentioned getting his truck stuck, I'm wondering if anyone has taken a drive a bit north and west of the house and searched near the river. If the husband did something to her, he wouldn't drive through town with her, he would head away from town and to an area that he might be familiar with ... towards the river. Also, he included the story about getting stuck for a reason ... perhaps mud on his truck.

lisamap.jpg

The comments about Lisa having possibly wandered away sound a bit like on the verge of giving up because no one seems to be doing anything. It sounds like police are looking into this disappearance. It does not appear to be a stanger abduction situation, although I suppose that may be what the husband was thinking could happen. I took a google map tour down the road, and it`s seems to be a narrow road with a lot of tree growth. It seems like it would be a bit of a hike to get anywhere on foot ... and then she`d end up in some sort of industrial area before she got anywhere near a place to stay or go.

So ... she probably wasn`t hitch-hiking, probably didn`t get abducted while walking down the road, probably didn`t voluntarily disappear so her husband could take custody of her daughter ... although I would check the road for evidence ... possibly planted evidence.

How deep is the river and how often do things end up in it ... has anyone checked roads to the river NW of the house for signs that a truck was stuck ...

Scott Peterson, who meticulously planned a murder, took his wife to the SF bay, but it seems like some husbands don`t go too far from home. Karen Swift was found about a mile from home. Nancy Cooper, also fairly close to home.

I`m a little confused about the timeline. I read somewhere that her husband claimed they argued at home at 1 AM. Did he close the bar down at 2 AM, or was he home at 1 AM arguing with his wife. At what time was the late night call or text with the friend that was in the bar at the same time as the husband.

If he was at home at 1 AM, he had about 12 hours to carry out a plan, but he couldn`t leave his daughter alone for too long. That suggests to me that if he did something to her, she can`t be that far from home ... but somewhere that he could get stuck in the mud ... or perhaps he took his daughter with him. I`m guessing that he wanted to completely sober up before driving with a body in his truck. Maybe he was ready to go at 4 AM ... maybe 6 ... he wasn`t back home at 8 and he was out of touch until 1 PM ... when he took their child to his mother`s place. If there are dresses and shoes missing, then he probably had some cleaning up to do at home ... I doubt that she`s far from home. I wonder if he took their daughter to his mother`s place so he could get some sleep ... what was he doing all afternoon while his mother was babysitting ... and when did he pick up their daughter.

I think it takes a lot more time to clean up the scene than murderers expect ... so they run out of time, or take until 1 in the afternoon ... before they think they got it all figured out. Can we get a description of the clothes that she took ... since there appears to be some foul play ... like maybe she was abducted walking down the road ... a description of the clothing is important in terms of recognizing evidence.

If he was at home arguing with his wife at 1 AM, and he got stuck 1.9 miles away in the mud on the way home ... had to walk two drunken miles (I think that takes a while)... when did he leave the bar? Wouldn`t he have had to leave at about 11 or midnight to drive towards home, get stuck in the mud, try to get (drunkenly?) unstuck from the mud, walk two (drunken?) miles and be home in time to argue with his wife at 1 AM? What time was the text or phone message with the `best frend`?

If he was at home arguing with his wife at 1 AM, and he got stuck 1.9 miles away in the mud on the way home ... had to walk two drunken miles (I think that takes a while)... when did he leave the bar? Wouldn`t he have had to leave at about 11 or midnight to drive towards home, get stuck in the mud, try to get (drunkenly?) unstuck from the mud, walk two (drunken?) miles and be home in time to argue with his wife at 1 AM? What time was the text or phone message with the `best frend`?

I'm new to this this thread otto, so don't know much at all, but this post says 2am.

"Husband states that he “closed the bar” at 2am and got his truck stuck on the way home."
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8553692&postcount=251

Once we know what house it is, we can build a virtual model and try to figure out how a husband may have pulled this off with a 22 month old child asleep in the house.

lisamap5.jpg

Here is an interactive google map link that includes the route from Lisa's home to the bar her husband was at.
A = Lisa's Home
B = Legends Sports Cafe
(1.9 miles...6 minutes)

https://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=...ll=31.902675,-85.149565&sspn=0.03217,0.043731

Thank you for this map buggsmom. I traveled down this route in Google Street View and can't really see anywhere that CW might have got stuck but I guess that parts of it may have deteriorated since Google drove that route? Does anyone know approx. where CW said that he got stuck?

Thank you for this map buggsmom. I traveled down this route in Google Street View and can't really see anywhere that CW might have got stuck but I guess that parts of it may have deteriorated since Google drove that route? Does anyone know approx. where CW said that he got stuck?

Lisa`s mom knows where this is because she asked the husband about it and he showed her a location. The information posted here is that the area that he pointed to didn`t seem to have any evidence of someone spinning their tires trying to get unstuck in the middle of night on the way home from the bar. Nor did it have any evidence of someone spending from 8 AM until 1 PM trying to get his truck unstuck from the mud. In fact, there didn`t appear to be any bent grass or other indications that anyone was ever stuck in the area.

I'm new to this this thread otto, so don't know much at all, but this post says 2am.

My mistake ... it was 1 PM (not 1 AM) that he claimed that they got into an argument ... so presumably he got drunk at the bar until 2 AM, ditched his truck in the mud, walked 2 miles home, went to bed, slept, got up, Lisa ignored her ride to work for no apparent reason, he wander off to find his truck, he returned at 1 PM with his truck out of the mud, they argued, she wandered down the road with some shoes and dresses, he took their daughter to his mom`s house (why, was he looking for Lisa?) ... but ... wait a minute ... then why didn`t she go to work?

Lisamisssing_poster.jpg

0.41 seconds
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=mIayVcwtF1M

Just got caught up. So sad she hasn't been found. Prayers to her family and friends.

As far as I can see there was a argument around 1PM. He left the house went to a bar and supposedly got home around 2am.

Maybe she went outside on the porch after getting the text/phone call from a friend that he was in the bar with a GF. Maybe this friend told her he just left the bar so she went outside as to not argue inside the house and wake up the baby. He comes home he kills her (sorry) puts her in his truck and he goes inside and grabs some of her clothes to make it look like she had left. He drives around the block or two and hides his truck. He knows her boss is coming to pick her up so he had to hide his truck.

Hopefully LE is testing for blood or anything inside that truck. IMO the truck is evidence.

I also, IMO, think he had to say the truck was in a ditch because he probably walked to get it after her boss left and there are neighbors that could have seen him walking down the street.

:praying: Prayers that she will be found today.

:gasp: I can see him hiding in the house while holding his baby when her boss came. When the boss leaves he goes and gets his truck packs up the baby and goes to his moms. IMO

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hpiper086
Back