GUILTY AL - Natalie, 5, & Jonathan DeBlase, 3, beaten, poisoned, Mobile, 1 March 2010

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
My biggest question this moment happens to be one that I shouldn't have to ask; If the father (*shutter to call him that*) did "dump" one of their bodies on the side of the road is it likely that the body could of been found already and waiting for I.D.? I just don't see how in this day and age, the age of highway clean up/family & summer vacations/hunting season, that someone previously hasn't come across one of these poor child's bodies.
SPECULATION: I don't think he "dumped" a body on the side of the road, at all. I just don't see either of them being in the open like that. What did it take... 4-6 months for these children to be reported? No abuse charges till this month? These children were and are off the radar, IMO, and the people responsible for reporting them missing/dead are the ones responsible for the madness.
However, because I don't think they aren't just lying on the side of the road somewhere, I really hope that one day there is closure and a proper burial for these children - that's the LEAST that can be done for them. The LEAST.

(It's getting harder and harder to write these things when these cases are coming in multiples.)

In the video I saw of the searches yesterday, they are looking on small access roads, like those you find by railroads or canals. Side roads, not main highways. Rural.
If they "dumped" bodies in the middle of summer, in vegetation along rural roads, would there be much left? Would wild animals have dispersed the remains, and the heat and rains taken care of the rest? Awful I know. I like better the idea they are in a morgue somewhere waiting for ID.

i just read this story this morning....wth is wrong with people?...i'm just sick!!!!

It a very sad world with the war against our children! How many times in the last couple months have we asked "WTH is wrong with people":furious:

I have asked this so many times and no on can come up with an answer :(

WKGR news story, with interview with Natalie and Jonathan's mom
http://www.wkrg.com/alabama/article...dren-makes-plea/1203036/Dec-02-2010_10-56-pm/

Mississippi Press blog: http://blog.gulflive.com/mississippi-press-news/2010/12/sheriff_father_of_missing_chil.html

Quote from above article: "John Joseph DeBlase was high on pills when he dumped the lifeless bodies of his children, one in Citronelle, Ala., and the other in Vancleave, Miss., Jackson County, Miss., Sheriff Mike Byrd said this morning. "That's what he told us Saturday when he was leading us through a rural area just north of Vancleave," Byrd said of the all-day search that spanned 12 square miles near Miss. 57. He said he was messed up on pills when we asked him why he couldn't remember exactly where the child was," Byrd said. "

(I can not find another source verifying this, so not sure if it is true right now)

I would love to find out why these children were killed, and would really like to talk with the father and step mom. What happened that would make someone murder two innocent children?

If they were getting on someone's nerves, or the couple felt strained, why not return them to their mother and step dad?

In the video I saw of the searches yesterday, they are looking on small access roads, like those you find by railroads or canals. Side roads, not main highways. Rural.
If they "dumped" bodies in the middle of summer, in vegetation along rural roads, would there be much left? Would wild animals have dispersed the remains, and the heat and rains taken care of the rest? Awful I know. I like better the idea they are in a morgue somewhere waiting for ID.

I thought about the animal/heat/rain scenario this morning. It's an absolutely horrendous thought, but it is a very likely possibility that a combination of those things may lead to remains never being found.

I thought about the animal/heat/rain scenario this morning. It's an absolutely horrendous thought, but it is a very likely possibility that a combination of those things may lead to remains never being found.
As terrible as it is, this is true.

The only good thing in this is that the children hurt no more. It is only the remains of their bodies. Their soul and who they were is gone and cannot be hurt by this.

At least it's not another parent defending their child to the nth degree, a-la Peterson/Anthony after something like this.

It is nice to know these kids had two good years living with their grandparents.

I would love to find out why these children were killed, and would really like to talk with the father and step mom. What happened that would make someone murder two innocent children?

If they were getting on someone's nerves, or the couple felt strained, why not return them to their mother and step dad?

Why indeed :( I'd like to ask the same of Adam Baker and the "father' of the three boys missing, and the list sadly goes on and on.

WHY are all these babies dying when there's so very many people who DO want them!!? :banghead:

http://www.wkrg.com/alabama/article...-of-missing-kids/1203087/Dec-06-2010_2-38-pm/

Richard DeBlase tearily says John Deblase "ceases" to be his son, after police say two children are dead.

video & article

I really think this is how I would feel also.
I know we are suppose to love our children unconditionally,
but I would 'cease' my status also,
if my son was a monster killing and abusing my precious grandchildren.
Good for grandfather's love for his grandchildren!

Based on the rapid change in the "father's" appearance over the last year, and the rapid deterioration in the family's stability, I addiction of some sort was involved. Addictions lead to neglect, abuse, and doing things that rational, non-addicted parents would never in a million years consider doing. There is not going to be a rational explanation to what happened to these dear kids. I fear they are the horrible collateral damage of this family's descent into drug addiction.

We need to do a better job as family, friends, and neighbors in keeping a safety net out for kids who are at the mercy of out of control parents. We need to be willing to risk being embarrassed because we were wrong, instead of being horrified looking back knowing we were right.

The father of two missing children who police believe are dead made his first court appearance Monday. Now, authorities believe John DeBlase buried his own children three months apart in two different states.

The prosecutor asked that DeBlase be given no bond. But, the judge set his bond at more than 200-thousand on charges of aggravated child abuse and abuse of a corpse.

Police believe DeBlase and the children's stepmother, Heather Keaton, are responsible for the deaths of DeBlase's children, 3-year-old Chase and 5-year-old Natalie. Authorities think DeBlase then buried Chase near Vancleave, Mississippi and Natalie near Citronelle, Alabama.

Police have been looking for their bodies with cadaver dogs. But, Monday they did not search, we're told they're taking a day to regroup. Police say they have been going on information given to them by DeBlase. They have even taken him to the possible burial sites to help authorites with their search, "he has gone out there and he has given us some information, none of that information he's given us has produced any results. But, he has, we have taken him out to the scene and we have used information given to us from him to assist in the search," said Mobile Police Spokesman, Officer Chris Levy. We asked if Police know when the children were killed, "realistically, its hard to account for the girl after about March and the boy after about June," said Levy.

http://www.wkrg.com/alabama/article...en-believed-dead/1203083/Dec-06-2010_5-38-pm/

wow... sound familiar?

Good Lord...I don't even know what to say anymore...

on JVM now, they are talking about his addiction...and excuse of taking pills...
but he went to KY and got a job with UPS, don't they do drug screens before hiring? jmo, he was a lazy slob playing videos and didn't want to get off his #$%& and work, living off everyone else, using his kids to get free rent, etc., from everyone else.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214
Back