Alec Baldwin

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
i have read many people say i yell at my kids but not like that. then they go on to say it isnt that big of a deal cuz all parent yell at their kids at some point.

he cussed at her.
he called her names.
he disrespected her mother.
he couldnt remember her age.
he used a very angry voice.
he implied a future punishment.
he implies she is stupid.
he implies this will be the last time he calls her.

when do u cross the line?

i have yelled at my kids. driving the car and they start fighting "stop it right now!!!!" not "stop it right now u thoughtless rude thoughtless little pigs!!!!" 1 is a parent who lost their temper. 1 is some1 who is selfish and care not the pain they cause their child because ... well the kid made me mad.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

excellent post, sherri! :dance:

i have read many people say i yell at my kids but not like that. then they go on to say it isnt that big of a deal cuz all parent yell at their kids at some point.

he cussed at her.
he called her names.
he disrespected her mother.
he couldnt remember her age.
he used a very angry voice.
he implied a future punishment.
he implies she is stupid.
he implies this will be the last time he calls her.

when do u cross the line?

i have yelled at my kids. driving the car and they start fighting "stop it right now!!!!" not "stop it right now u rude thoughtless little pigs!!!!" 1 is a parent who lost their temper. 1 is some1 who is selfish and care not the pain they cause their child because ... well the kid made me mad.
:clap: Exactly!

I just read an editorial on msn.com where the apologist-writer draws a parallel between her telling her child to stop "eating like a pig" and Baldwin's ranting at Ireland "what a rude little pig you really are. You are a rude, thoughtless little pig..."

As if the two things are even comparable. "Eating like a pig" is hardly the same thing as Baldwin's direct personal assault calling Ireland herself a "pig" and telling her she is stupid... plus all the other things in your list. He ranted like a street on his way to beat the [bleep] out of somebody!

His rant speaks volumes about how he treats his daughter. IMO he has much less in common with typical human imperfect parents than he does with the abusive dangerous ones.

My guess is this has happened many times and his daughter is at the end of her rope. She's getting to the age (it's usually 12-14) where she can go to the judge and request to be with her mom permanently. I would guess that's what this is leading up to.

Basinger has tried to convince the courts for years that Baldwin is abusive and dangerous. If this is what it takes, so be it.

He's a narcisstic arsehole, it's all about him, the very first sentence is about him, that the child has INSULTED HIM for the last time.

He needs to have his vistation taken away permentally, or at least until Ireland is old enough to decide for herself, which won't be much longer, and it appears she's already sending a message.

i dont care if you are 12 or 11 or a kid or that your mother .....

that is what he said i am speakin of in my post

I hope everyone is listening to the complete recording which is about 2.5 minutes long. I've heard only excerpts on tv.

He clearly threatens to get on an airplane for ONE DAY to "straighten her out." What does that mean to an 11 yr old girl that's listening to that recording?? That they are going to a nice little Italian restaurant and have lunch while they discuss this over spaghetti and a coke? I don't think so!

(Sherri, I totally agree with your comment at 3:21.)

If Ireland wanted to talk with her dad, she would have picked up the phone. I have a feeling she didn't want to talk to him, so she didn't. If he's verbally abusive and negative about her mother, I wouldn't expect she wants to talk to him!

The parent that bad-mouths the other parent in this type of situation is very often the loser. The child wants to hear nothing negative about either, as they love them both and usually want them back together. The minute you say negative things about the other parent, that child is driven to their defense almost naturally, even if what is being said is true.

That's why I wholeheartedly believe Alex Baldwin is the only problem here. If Kim were bad-mouthing (I hate that term) Alex to Ireland all the time, Ireland would naturally be driven to defend Alex and do everything in her 11 yr old power to be with him.

As far as Rosie goes: :razz: :p

OK - heads up! I've been going through the custody problem of mr. zig and his kids. He's been telling the courts and the counselors that the kids are having a problem with the mom and her boyfriend....NOBODY LISTENS. Now, finally after the kids got their own counselor who actually listened to them does it come to the attention of everyone and now he feels SANE.

Imagine if he were going up against a popular star instead of his nobody ex?

I believe Kim has been trying to get this message out for years. Why in the heck has she been fighting it so long? Not for money as is usual with women.

You got a taste of his temper. How do we know that incident wasn't MINOR compared to what he's done in the past?

I think he has no excuse. None. Whatever...so it came out and everyone wants to blame Kim. Character is based on how you behave when nobody's watching - he doesn't have any. He's dangerous and damaging.

But Sherri's excellent (IMO) comment was at Yesterday, 09:21 PM? oh the power of time zones . . .

LOL :waitasec: I agree with whatever Sherri said whenever she said it! :blushing: Thanks, Floh!

:clap:
(snipped)

I think he has no excuse. None. Whatever...so it came out and everyone wants to blame Kim. Character is based on how you behave when nobody's watching - he doesn't have any. He's dangerous and damaging.

And good luck to you and mr zig and the kids. :blowkiss:

LOL :waitasec: I agree with whatever Sherri said whenever she said it! :blushing: Thanks, Floh!

Yes. but don't we love being a world board, here! :dance:

NO blushing necessary, bequem (comfortable)? you told it like it is. :clap: :clap: :clap:

She is tall - as are both of her parents, I believe.

In her future she's going to be such a looker. and i hope her character is strong. it will be wonderful to see her progress should she choose a public life in the long term. :)

Did anyone watch The View today? Well they were talking about it and Rosie was saying that AB has been going through this with kimfor years and that he suffers from alienation, blah blah. Of course Joy and the others thought it was completely rude for him to talk like that and rosie was like "I have yelled at my kids like that" and so forth. I think Rosie and the Baldwins are close. It seemed that way to me.
Well this is very disappointing because I love Rosie. I hope she was simply (blindly) defending a friend. But if she really does yell at her kids in the manner of Baldwin's voicemail, then my opinion of her changes drastically.

Parental Alienation... uh huh. Next thing ya know they'll be saying Baldwin just has a unique parenting style and we need to be more tolerant of diversity. :rolleyes:

Ziggy - great post. :clap:

OK - heads up! I've been going through the custody problem of mr. zig and his kids. He's been telling the courts and the counselors that the kids are having a problem with the mom and her boyfriend....NOBODY LISTENS. Now, finally after the kids got their own counselor who actually listened to them does it come to the attention of everyone and now he feels SANE.

Imagine if he were going up against a popular star instead of his nobody ex?

I believe Kim has been trying to get this message out for years. Why in the heck has she been fighting it so long? Not for money as is usual with women.

You got a taste of his temper. How do we know that incident wasn't MINOR compared to what he's done in the past?

I have NEVER said that I don't condemn what Alec did... it's dispicable... but, Kim in NOT blameless. She doesn't need to air this publicly like she has.

I too have been through hell in a divorce with my Ex and trying to protect my children from what this SOB had done and said. But, never, not once, did I air our laundry publicly... never, not once, did I drag my kids into the middle of a disagreement or arguement with him. And you know what? HE'S paying for the past these days... not me! My kids "put up" with him because he's their father, but me... I'm the one the kids admire and respect and love beyond measure, because I did my best to protect them from all this .

I hope everyone is listening to the complete recording which is about 2.5 minutes long. I've heard only excerpts on tv.

I did listen to the whole thing.

He clearly threatens to get on an airplane for ONE DAY to "straighten her out." What does that mean to an 11 yr old girl that's listening to that recording?? That they are going to a nice little Italian restaurant and have lunch while they discuss this over spaghetti and a coke? I don't think so!

He said he was going to explain exactly how angry he was. He never threatened her with anything more. I have certainly told my kids I was going to "straighten them out" or "set them straight." It is not a threat of physical violence. More along the lines of an attitude adjustment.

(Sherri, I totally agree with your comment at 3:21.)

If Ireland wanted to talk with her dad, she would have picked up the phone. I have a feeling she didn't want to talk to him, so she didn't. If he's verbally abusive and negative about her mother, I wouldn't expect she wants to talk to him!

This is exactly the point. You can tell from the beginning of the message that he has gone out of his way to call her at that exact moment in time. Without knowing the backstory, I am guessing from his anger that there has been a great deal of discussion about him calling or not calling, and they have set up very specific times for him to call. He may have been accused of not calling enough, or calling at times when he knows she cannot talk or when he knows it is inconvenient or disruptive for her mother, and there may be something (in writing even!) that says exactly when he is supposed to stop whatever it is that he might be doing and call her. And she has turned the phone off. It is total passive agressive behavior.

The parent that bad-mouths the other parent in this type of situation is very often the loser. The child wants to hear nothing negative about either, as they love them both and usually want them back together. The minute you say negative things about the other parent, that child is driven to their defense almost naturally, even if what is being said is true.

That's why I wholeheartedly believe Alex Baldwin is the only problem here. If Kim were bad-mouthing (I hate that term) Alex to Ireland all the time, Ireland would naturally be driven to defend Alex and do everything in her 11 yr old power to be with him.

This is not always the case. My cousin (mentioned in a previous post) has bent over backwards not to say anything bad about her ex, who admits he is almost exclusively to blame for the failure of the marriage. He started out nice and has gone downhill in his badmouthing of her mother, and she (the daughter) believes every word of it. The stuff she says to her mother is disgusting, and I have heard it with my own ears. It makes me sick, and some of the stuff AB said to Ireland totally applies to this child. I would hope to be able to hold my tongue, but who knows.

He is obviously an angry man with control issues, but Kim is equally to blame for playing it in the media, IMHO.

As far as Rosie goes: :razz: :p

ITA

11. how sad is it i know how old Ireland is and he doesn't? he's a :loser: :loser: :loser:

... good one ... mind if i join you ... :loser: :loser: :loser:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jkn1989
Back