All Casey Cell Phone LOGS and PINGS Part#2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I read somewhere last night (if you want me to look back and find it, let me know...I'm sure it's in my browser history) that she had her car repaired at Lexus. I'm pretty sure it was a txt msg, and it said she knew her dad wouldn't like that she got the car fixed there, but it was an "oh well" kind of statement. Don't know if that was flat tires or what! According to GA's written statement the first night, he didn't work at Lexus, but I don't remember where right now!She

JB, if it isn't too much trouble, would you locate that txt msg info on repair @ Lexus incl. date & to/from, and post this thread or PM, please?

IIRC, and if I understand what you mean by first night=7/15 GA's statement his employer info is listed as "7556 municipal drive" and phone "407-#6#-2900 corresponds to Andrews International http://www.andrewsinternational.com/. This appeared to me to be subcontracting out security services. According to the bond hearing testimony he had only started working there the week before, IIRC (and that's a big IF), ~7/7. I haven't seen any source mat'l linking him to Lexus myself...just taking the 'word on the street' for it @ this point...
TIA ! :blowkiss: Straighten me out where I need it, please.

Hi,

Has anyone put together Long and Lat for cell towers and key addresses located near by?

I'm working on a timeline before the 16th....more of a thing to see what was different in kc's routine after the 16th.

Thanks

I've been trying to figure out what the weird phone numbers are on the cellphone log:

etc.

There's also a phone number 1-407-*advertiser censored*-7686 which comes up consistently in a weird pattern. Every time this number is called, another number has called in at the exact same time for the exact same amount of seconds and there is no cell tower ping for either call. For example:

2008/06/12 15:04:21 Mobile Originating to 7686 for 62sec
2008/06/12 15:04:21 Mobile Terminating from 248-*advertiser censored*-8707 for 62sec (bill collector calling)

I'm thinking these are calls that go to voicemail. The 7686 must be the forwarding # for her voicemail service, most likely unknown to her.

Pretty consistently, very shortly after a call goes to voicemail, there is a Terminating SMS (text message) from calling # 11 to KC's cellphone. I'm guessing this is a text message from her phone service saying she has voicemail.

I'm finding it interesting those people that she does not answer the phone for...

Does anyone know off the top of their head if the cell phone pings place KC at home on the evening of the 15th after the argument?

Does anyone know off the top of their head if the cell phone pings place KC at home on the evening of the 15th after the argument?

IIRC, yes, and well into the wee hours (e.g. 3AM) of 6/16 texting w/ Tony, and still there later 6/16 AM.

FWIW...Lee's house is served by the same tower(s) as G&C's.

IIRC, yes, and well into the wee hours (e.g. 3AM) of 6/16 texting w/ Tony, and still there later 6/16 AM.

FWIW...Lee's house is served by the same tower(s) as G&C's.

Yes, but that is going by distant to tower and yes it appears that Lee's home could be served by the same tower. For that matter she could have been in her car sitting in a park or parking lot int the area and it would have hit off that tower. There has to be another way of of using these pings to narrow down the location areas. I am so not good at this technical ping and lat & longitude stuff. Triangulation comes to mind but I don't know how to figure it out. I will do some reading and see if I can find anything out that would be helpful.

I've been trying to figure out what the weird phone numbers are on the cellphone log:

etc.

There's also a phone number 1-407-*advertiser censored*-7686 which comes up consistently in a weird pattern. Every time this number is called, another number has called in at the exact same time for the exact same amount of seconds and there is no cell tower ping for either call. For example:

2008/06/12 15:04:21 Mobile Terminating from 248-*advertiser censored*-8707 for 62sec (bill collector calling)

I'm thinking these are calls that go to voicemail. The 7686 must be the forwarding # for her voicemail service, most likely unknown to her.

Pretty consistently, very shortly after a call goes to voicemail, there is a Terminating SMS (text message) from calling # 11 to KC's cellphone. I'm guessing this is a text message from her phone service saying she has voicemail.

I'm finding it interesting those people that she does not answer the phone for...

My daughter has AT&T and odd numbers like these show up when she sends multi-media messages like sending a picture via text, etc.

etc.

ElizaAvalon, Excellent analysis & post. Thanks for sharing!!

From the news video, you can't get a ping from a turned-off phone. So in the three hours she was gone....? She's smart enough to turn the phone off.

Sorry to interrupt. I greatly respect everything you guys are doing regarding the pings and there is a vast area to search.

Have you talked about Lake Lee as being relevant--from the name and also the direct area where the last ping before KC phone blackout 3 hrs. and first ping after that timeframe?

http://www.fishingworks.com/lakes/florida/orange/oviedo-sw/lake-lee/#fc

Yes, I have posted something about this a few days ago.

In Chris S's interview, he states that Casey came to his parents' house in the late afternoon of June 17th in a dark colored Jeep with NY license plates.

IMO, the 3hr blackout occurred during this time period while she was at their house.

The ping immediately before the blackout is to a tower right on his parents' street.

The ping immediatelly following the blackout period is consistent with pings when she is at Tony's place. That particular call is an SMS text message and it appears to be a message from Cingular, most likely showing a missed call - which would imply that she had her phone off.

I've been trying to find cell phone log for May 29. In Ricardo's interview, this was the night Casey and Caylee spent the night with him, but Caylee was gone later when he woke up. Casey explained that Cindy had called and Casey had taken Caylee home in the middle of the night per Cindy's request. Cindy, however, denied this ever took place. I would like to check the cell phone log for May 29-30 for this. This mysterious event could shed light on what Casey might have been doing with Caylee. If she didn't go home with Cindy, what the heck did Casey do with her??
If anyone can put up a link I'd really appreciate it. Thanks!

I've been trying to find cell phone log for May 29. In Ricardo's interview, this was the night Casey and Caylee spent the night with him, but Caylee was gone later when he woke up. Casey explained that Cindy had called and Casey had taken Caylee home in the middle of the night per Cindy's request. Cindy, however, denied this ever took place. I would like to check the cell phone log for May 29-30 for this. This mysterious event could shed light on what Casey might have been doing with Caylee. If she didn't go home with Cindy, what the heck did Casey do with her??
If anyone can put up a link I'd really appreciate it. Thanks!

The oldest phone records released to the public were June 11th.

Shgrbkr has a good lead and looking at something Casey said on a text to Amy on 5/30/08 at 07:09 AM ---she made a reference to having passed out the night before. Too bad there are no phone logs for that time period. If she had Caylee with her---she passed out, or took Caylee home, or is telling a fib.

I'm looking at the phone logs from doc stop (the pdfs) and finding it confusing trying to figure out the difference between calling and called. Can someone help!

i.e. if you don't have it in front of you

Record Type Calling Called
Mobile Originating SMS *advertiser censored*-*advertiser censored*-*advertiser censored* YYY-YYY-YYYY

Have you all seen this site?

http://www.investigativepsych.com/main.htm

It is Caylee's "Geographical Profile" (search grid) that Dr Maurice Godwin put together based on information from cell phone pings as well as known areas or key locations ... and a computer program that he developed.

Pretty interesting stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member