All Casey Cell Phone LOGS and PINGS Part#2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oops.. you moved your post. I had replied on the receipts thread that the only contact with Lee was on July 4th from about 1:39 a.m. to around 3:24 a.m. (variety of calls and text messages). The only other contact was one call from Lee on June 19th but it appears they didn't talk.

TexasLil - They were talking and texting the entire time between 1:39 am and 3:24 am in the wee hours of July 4th? Was she talking/texting anyone else around this time? Also - Do you know when/if she had any phone contact with GA? So far, I think that I read that there was only one time that he phoned her and most of the times that she phoned him it was under a minute. Is this correct?

Yes, the only link to Casey's text messages I could find there is that one that has all important dates/texts blacked out. Have you heard anyone else talking about seeing all the texts?

Look for Amy H's in the Jury Room, The Missing Pages.

TexasLil - They were talking and texting the entire time between 1:39 am and 3:24 am in the wee hours of July 4th? Was she talking/texting anyone else around this time? Also - Do you know when/if she had any phone contact with GA? So far, I think that I read that there was only one time that he phoned her and most of the times that she phoned him it was under a minute. Is this correct?

Prior to and during the texts with Lee she was also texting with Lee's girlfriend and Amy. A little later also with Gabe, TonE, and several with Jamie.

GA called her on 6/16 (under 1 minute) and 7/8 (about 6 minutes) only from his cell phone. KC called him once only on 6/18 (under a minute). I've seen indication he may have worked at the Lexus dealership. If so there was some contact with him at that number on a few occasions.

Prior to and during the texts with Lee she was also texting with Lee's girlfriend and Amy. A little later also with Gabe, TonE, and several with Jamie.

GA called her on 6/16 (under 1 minute) and 7/8 (about 6 minutes) only from his cell phone. KC called him once only on 6/18 (under a minute). I've seen indication he may have worked at the Lexus dealership. If so there was some contact with him at that number on a few occasions.
Thanks TexasLil! :)

I know :).

I am wondering if I should saunter on by this location to determine if they also have the vaccuum-type hoses that one would use the detail the car (ya know the kind you pay with coin to use for a minute or two). I wish I had a cadaver dog to sniff out this location. Casey seemingly got the cheapest kind of car wash ($4.00). Wonder why she was washing TonE's jeep? Did she take it to places she would rather him not see evidence of?

T

Not that it has anything to do with the phone pings, but based on TonE's comments on the monkeysite, he had not given her permission to use the Jeep, so it may be as simple as KC wanting to look like the good girlfriend by proving she had taken care of it. She even pointed out the carwash she washed it at according to him..

Sorry for the OT post. Back to the pings.... :)

I have a good idea where I can get the answer. I cant guarantee ~but if someone could private message me the actual number ~ I would be happy to take a shot at it. I think I can find something for it..

Sent you a PM with the numbers that I know is left to find. I am not sure if it is up to date though.

Yes, the only link to Casey's text messages I could find there is that one that has all important dates/texts blacked out. Have you heard anyone else talking about seeing all the texts?

I have seen the blacked out texts and have a copy on my computer. They were blacked out for a reason and quite frankly have no relevant information to finding Caylee.

I have seen the blacked out texts and have a copy on my computer. They were blacked out for a reason and quite frankly have no relevant information to finding Caylee.
Hmmm. Are you saying that you have seen what is under the blacked out area? If you haven't seen what's under the blackout how do you know that no relevant info to finding Caylee or knowing Caseys involvement is in those messages? What reason do you feel they would be blacked out? Maybe just things too personel in nature, vulgar language, etc?? Just curious about these texts and why they are blacked out.

Hmmm. Are you saying that you have seen what is under the blacked out area? If you haven't seen what's under the blackout how do you know that no relevant info to finding Caylee or knowing Caseys involvement is in those messages? What reason do you feel they would be blacked out? Maybe just things too personel in nature, vulgar language, etc?? Just curious about these texts and why they are blacked out.

You can see them if you copy the blacked out area to a word file or notepad.

You can see them if you copy the blacked out area to a word file or notepad.
Gosh, I'm so bad at this compter stuff. Had no idea you could do it that way. Guess the bottom line is if people have already read and didn't find anything earth shattering, that's all that matters. Thanks

Gosh, I'm so bad at this compter stuff. Had no idea you could do it that way. Guess the bottom line is if people have already read and didn't find anything earth shattering, that's all that matters. Thanks

Don't fret about it, there is nothing earth shattering. RM asking someone to pick up some dope, party dates, etc. Basically worthless, yet PRIVATE information.

I read somewhere last night (if you want me to look back and find it, let me know...I'm sure it's in my browser history) that she had her car repaired at Lexus. I'm pretty sure it was a txt msg, and it said she knew her dad wouldn't like that she got the car fixed there, but it was an "oh well" kind of statement. Don't know if that was flat tires or what! According to GA's written statement the first night, he didn't work at Lexus, but I don't remember where right now!She

Sorry if this has already be said (recently), but all cell phone logs are posted on docstoc in a variety of formats...pdf, xls, and doc. I haven't seen the ones with the actual text msgs themselves, but they might be there, too. The ones I've looked at have the call detail from her cell phone bill, so they show incoming and outgoing calls and msgs.

I read somewhere last night (if you want me to look back and find it, let me know...I'm sure it's in my browser history) that she had her car repaired at Lexus. I'm pretty sure it was a txt msg, and it said she knew her dad wouldn't like that she got the car fixed there, but it was an "oh well" kind of statement. Don't know if that was flat tires or what! According to GA's written statement the first night, he didn't work at Lexus, but I don't remember where right now!She

I think it would be nice to compare the dates of her text messages with the calls to the Lexus dealership. Some of these calls are near when her car would have been backed into the A's garage. Also, she called on two days after the car had already been towed.

I think it would be nice to compare the dates of her text messages with the calls to the Lexus dealership. Some of these calls are near when her car would have been backed into the A's garage. Also, she called on two days after the car had already been towed.

The information is scattered out across the computer forensics's report, cell call list and other peoples text messages, as far as I know their is no one document that puts it all together.

The information is scattered out across the computer forensics's report, cell call list and other peoples text messages, as far as I know their is no one document that puts it all together.

So I take it there is enough to indicate George did not work at the Lexus dealership? If so, we'll throw out that Casey called him more than twice.

So I take it there is enough to indicate George did not work at the Lexus dealership? If so, we'll throw out that Casey called him more than twice.

It is my understanding that he did work there.. That has been report on this thread and his thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hatchpower