All Things Britney Spears Part 1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Jeana (DP) said:
Well that show is to teach parents how to deal with CHILDREN who are unruly, NOT husbands who don't know how to behave, so I have no idea what she's thinking about. :doh:
I think that is true but one of the aspects of that unruly behavior is due to the lack of skills on the part of the parents. Many of the behavioral issues is a direct result of the parents.. look at the one couple where the children behaved like pets.. eating out of bowls on the floor and eating pig food. The mother in that case cared more for the pet pot-belly pig than she did the kids.. the pig had its own room in the house!

opme said:
I think that is true but one of the aspects of that unruly behavior is due to the lack of skills on the part of the parents. Many of the behavioral issues is a direct result of the parents.. look at the one couple where the children behaved like pets.. eating out of bowls on the floor and eating pig food. The mother in that case cared more for the pet pot-belly pig than she did the kids.. the pig had its own room in the house!

Oh, I completely agree, but is Sean unruly? How unruly could a 9 month old be?

Jeana (DP) said:
Oh, I completely agree, but is Sean unruly? How unruly could a 9 month old be?
No I would hardly expect so.. more likely just parents in need of some skills, huge amount of scrutiny and most likely she is just looking to any resource for someone to help and to gain some positive publicity...

I don't know if her marriage is falling apart or not, But I really think The Paparazzi should just leave here alone.

Ohmygod, there is a photo of the back of the baby's head in the tabloids this week. The poor little guy has a big dent in the back of his head - as in head trauma! And it does NOT appear that these are doctored photos.

TisHerself said:
I don't know if her marriage is falling apart or not, But I really think The Paparazzi should just leave here alone.
I agree Tis. However, if they left her alone completely, she wouldn't like that either. Stars don't like to fade in the background completely. I wish there was something the stars could sign that would put taking pictures of their children off limits if they wanted it that way. On the other hand, she called the press to take pictures of them as a "family", so I guess you can't just pick and choose when you want them there. Being a huge star definitely has its drawbacks.

AlwaysShocked said:
Ohmygod, there is a photo of the back of the baby's head in the tabloids this week. The poor little guy has a big dent in the back of his head - as in head trauma! And it does NOT appear that these are doctored photos.
Oh my gosh that poor baby......I pray he stays safe. Poor little guy...

deandaniellws said:
I agree Tis. However, if they left her alone completely, she wouldn't like that either. Stars don't like to fade in the background completely. I wish there was something the stars could sign that would put taking pictures of their children off limits if they wanted it that way. On the other hand, she called the press to take pictures of them as a "family", so I guess you can't just pick and choose when you want them there. Being a huge star definitely has its drawbacks.
She probably called them for the family picture to quelch the rumors that her marriiage is on the rocks. You are most likely right, but in reality the best thing she could do right now for herself and her son and future baby is to fade into the background for a while. If I were her mother (IF her mother has any pull) that is what I would be advising her. She needs to go back to Louisianna and stay there and just be with Sean and cool untill her new baby is born and stay out of the limelight.

TisHerself said:
She probably called them for the family picture to quelch the rumors that her marriiage is on the rocks. You are most likely right, but in reality the best thing she could do right now for herself and her son and future baby is to fade into the background for a while. If I were her mother (IF her mother has any pull) that is what I would be advising her. She needs to go back to Louisianna and stay there and just be with Sean and cool untill her new baby is born and stay out of the limelight.
I agree. :angel:

AlwaysShocked said:
Do you remember which tabloid? I tried searching for a pic and can't find one. TIA.

narlacat said:
I can't find it either.
I just searched some more and found a link HERE with three pictures, here's one of them:
149ox3c.jpg

OH MY...that poor baby! He is such a cutie.
I am so hoping that those pics are photo-shopped!
Ya know, though, I hate the way the caption in that link says "she let her baby fall from the high chair". Why does everyone try to demonize her? I don't think she would want or let her child fall on purpose. I think she truly loves her baby. It was just an accident....a very painful looking accident at that...poor child...

That's the kind of thing I am talking about, that picture could be photo-shopped. A dent like that on a baby would have required stiches it never mentioned stiches when they said she took him to the hospital. Who even knows if that dent, if it is for real was from that fall, that could be something he was born with. I think the paparazzi is just relentless with her and IS out to demonize her.

Britney wasn't EVEN HOME when Sean fell from his high chair. Any of us whose ever hired a babysitter could be in the same position. I think she's done a couple of stupid things when it comes to raising her baby, but this WASN'T her fault.

Jeana (DP) said:
Britney wasn't EVEN HOME when Sean fell from his high chair. Any of us whose ever hired a babysitter could be in the same position. I think she's done a couple of stupid things when it comes to raising her baby, but this WASN'T her fault.

I agree. She seems to have fallen out of grace lately, but I honestly (hope) that she is trying her best to take care of the baby (and her unborn child) and of herself. Get rid of the loser Brit and take care of you and the kids.

:clap:

Britney Spears Cracks Under Pressure
June 12, 2006

From the rumors about her marriage to the tabloid attacks, Britney Spears is proclaiming enough is enough.

"You have to realize that we're people," Britney said.

The pop princess broke down as she opened up to Matt Lauer in a "Dateline NBC" exclusive, which airs Thursday, talking about motherhood, marriage and the daunting wolf pack of paparazzi.

http://extratv.warnerbros.com/v2/news/0606/12/2/text.html

joanofarc said:
Britney Spears Cracks Under Pressure
June 12, 2006

From the rumors about her marriage to the tabloid attacks, Britney Spears is proclaiming enough is enough.

"You have to realize that we're people," Britney said.

The pop princess broke down as she opened up to Matt Lauer in a "Dateline NBC" exclusive, which airs Thursday, talking about motherhood, marriage and the daunting wolf pack of paparazzi.

http://extratv.warnerbros.com/v2/news/0606/12/2/text.html

She put herself in this position. While I agree that she's a new mom finding her way and will make mistakes, had she not gone after the man of another pregnant woman she wouldn't be in this horrible situation. She needs to take control of her life and grow up.

Britney has her whole life ahead of her. Money, fame and talent; a beautiful baby. Buck up lady, millions have circumstances worse than you.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gisberthanekroot
Back