All Things Britney Spears Part 1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
ember said:
Hi Jules
I think someone has their info mixed up. I know that Demi & Ashton surprised a plane crash victim last weekend with a visit...maybe it got turned around to this rumor...you know how that goes! :rolleyes:

Probably so. That's why I didn't take it seriously.

shopper said:
What little bit I saw on "Today" this a.m. did NOTHING to bring her much sympathy IMO. She was chewing gum...what is with her and gum-chewing in interviews? How effin hard is it to get that through her head, you come across as having no sense for that small act alone Britney!!! Anyway, she was somewhat defiant and IMO, she just can't articulate very well. It didn't seem like she put any thought into what she would say, no preparation, just flew by the seat of her pants. That's my take on it anyway.

JMO
Funny Shopper!
Britney looked awful, as she does....as usual.
And yep, Britney is worse with words than me lol.....when asked what could she do to get the press off her back, she just looked blankly....and dumbly said...I don't know.
I don't think she had put any thought into it either when she was the one that called for the interview....

narlacat said:
Funny Shopper!
Britney looked awful, as she does....as usual.
And yep, Britney is worse with words than me lol.....when asked what could she do to get the press off her back, she just looked blankly....and dumbly said...I don't know.
I don't think she had put any thought into it either when she was the one that called for the interview....

She's using air quotes all over the place. That irritates me.

shopper said:
She's using air quotes all over the place. That irritates me.
Why does she keep using them, she isnt even making sense with them. She seems very uneducated. Whats up with the Julia Roberts thing and her hubby leaving a pregnant woman as well??

michelle said:
Why does she keep using them, she isnt even making sense with them. She seems very uneducated. Whats up with the Julia Roberts thing and her hubby leaving a pregnant woman as well??

I know, she doesn't know when/how to correctly use air-quotes. She just doesn't do well in interviews, never has IMO.

Yeah, Julia Roberts met her current husband while he was very much married. I think it caught his wife (ex) by surprise, I think she thought their marriage was fine. But they didn't have kids though, Britney got that part wrong.

shopper said:
I know, she doesn't know when/how to correctly use air-quotes. She just doesn't do well in interviews, never has IMO.

Yeah, Julia Roberts met her current husband while he was very much married. I think it caught his wife (ex) by surprise, I think she thought their marriage was fine. But they didn't have kids though, Britney got that part wrong.
She should leave others out of it thats just going to cause more stink. I do feel bad for her though because if everything is fine in her marriage and the tabloids are cruel, that has to be hard. But she makes it so easy!!!

You know what I got out of that interview? I don't ever want to be her!
The paps have gone way too far with her.

I know I'm in the minority, but I still think she is a doll. She is such a pretty girl with those beautiful brown eyes and her smile is too cute. She's just a little heavier now b/c of being preggers right in a row. So...that means she looks more like most of us out there. :hand: She's still got great legs. I think she just dresses like that b/c she wants to. Power to her!. I've seen some much, much bigger gals in things far more skimpy and I say, hey, if it makes you feel pretty...who gives a pooh what anyone else thinks, but then again, I'm the same way. Never gave a hoot what people think of me either...maybe that makes me biased. :waitasec: And if she's happy w/K-Fed :sick: , so be it. She's right that's sad that people seem to almost want her marriage to fail. ANd I think she truly loves her baby.

On the other hand...some things she said were like ...huh? :waitasec: But I think she has not yet made the full transformation to woman. She is still kind of immature. :twocents:

Wasn't it weird to see her through the years! She really did grow up right in front of us. I think that is why she has rebeled and is now "letting herself go" a little. She has NEVER got to do that. Lordy, when I saw some of those videos, I was like whoa! I forgot how sexy she was! Just my :twocents: about the interview...FWIW. :)

I just watched a bit of the interview,I couldn't watch anymore,because I just want to shake her!

I do feel sorry for her,but she really needs to grow up!

Maybe ... just maybe people would take her seriously,if when preparing for an interview,which she had to know was going to be watched by millions,she would:

Brush her hair,and get rid of the very yellow blonde hair.

Stop chewing gum.

Put her false eyelashes on correctly.

Dress up in something that doesn't look like shes hanging around the house.

Try to have your nail polish look like you didn't just slather it on two minutes before the interview.

And eat some humble pie.She could have at least admitted that looking back at the situation when she was driving with her son on her lap,that it was wrong. But she wouldn't budge.

And she wonders why she's easy prey for the media.

Again.I do feel sorry for her .... but she needs to take a good look at herself,and grow up.

capps said:
I just watched a bit of the interview,I couldn't watch anymore,because I just want to shake her!

I do feel sorry for her,but she really needs to grow up!

Maybe ... just maybe people would take her seriously,if when preparing for an interview,which she had to know was going to be watched by millions,she would:

Brush her hair,and get rid of the very yellow blonde hair.

Stop chewing gum.

Try to have your nail polish look like you didn't just slather it on two minutes before the interview.

And eat some humble pie.She could have at least admitted that looking back at the situation when she was driving with her son on her lap,that it was wrong. But she wouldn't budge.

And she wonders why she's easy prey for the media.

Again.I do feel sorry for her .... but she needs to take a good look at herself,and grow up.

I agree completely. A part of me does really feel for her, she is just still very immature and just doesn't get it. You'd think her mother or someone that is supposed to care about her would advise her to get an image consultant if she can't do any better. She was either not at all prepared for this interview, that she initiated, or she really is that immature/ignorant. I don't know which, but IMO it seems to be the latter.

But did her comments about Kevin and her marriage just seem to be lacking in conviction, or is it me?

<<Brush her hair,and get rid of the very yellow blonde hair.

Stop chewing gum.

Try to have your nail polish look like you didn't just slather it on two minutes before the interview.>>

hahaha that was funny Capps
Exactly :D
She seems to have no idea....in her video clips she always looks gorgeous, even the outfits but in real life, she's clueless :confused:
I didn't see the whole interview but saw enough lol

Jeana (DP) said:
Look what makes news about Britney.

Britney Spears Buys Thongs Then Changes Diaper

One June 4, Britney Spears, 24, with 9-month-old son Sean Preston in tow, picked up pink thongs at a Victoria’s Secret in Mission Viejo, California.

She then changed Sean’s dirty diaper right on the floor next to the cash register!

Says a source at the store, "Britney then tried to hand it to an employee,' but the salesperson wouldn’t take it.

Gross! Just like when she supposedly changed his diaper on a restaraunt (sp) table.

kato said:
Gross! Just like when she supposedly changed his diaper on a restaraunt (sp) table.

She is nasty and classless. Being married to Federslime has finished her off.

The interview was a disaster. She did nothing to make me feel anything for her. She took no responsibility for anything in her life. She doesn't seem as if she's grown up at all.

Jeana (DP) said:
The interview was a disaster. She did nothing to make me feel anything for her. She took no responsibility for anything in her life. She doesn't seem as if she's grown up at all.
Well, darn it - I forgot that interview was on and we had the Mavericks game on.

Sounds like she's a train wreck waiting to happen or maybe it has already happened by the sounds of how she looks.

She looked like a pregnant hooker. No wonder she is a target for cameras. She is too stupid and just made her situation worse by doing that interview. A train wreck that people will want to watch derail. What a fool.

indallas2 said:
Well, darn it - I forgot that interview was on and we had the Mavericks game on.

Sounds like she's a train wreck waiting to happen or maybe it has already happened by the sounds of how she looks.

She looked like she'd been traveling in a car for two days and hadn't seen a mirror. She blamed everyone else for anything that's ever happened and took no responsibility for anything she's done in her life. She doesn't appear to be very smart either. She didn't answer very many questions directly, she just seemed to have some things that she wanted to get out and kept repeating them.

Jeana (DP) said:
She looked like she'd been traveling in a car for two days and hadn't seen a mirror. She blamed everyone else for anything that's ever happened and took no responsibility for anything she's done in her life. She doesn't appear to be very smart either. She didn't answer very many questions directly, she just seemed to have some things that she wanted to get out and kept repeating them.
I didnt see the interview, but seems to be the consensus (sp) here-
I think it is a shame- cant say that I felt sorry for her previously, but did think there was "extra" press pressure- too bad she seems to have made it worse, by trying to make it better --!

Just read a Yahoo entertainment article (no, I'm horrible at linking)...
That someone in Brit's entourage has contacted the Namibia gov't about her having Baby #2 in Namibia, ala Angelina... :banghead:

DEPUTYDAWG said:
Just read a Yahoo entertainment article (no, I'm horrible at linking)...
That someone in Brit's entourage has contacted the Namibia gov't about her having Baby #2 in Namibia, ala Angelina... :banghead:
ROFLMAO

All I have to say is OPINIONS ARE LIKE NOSES, EVERYONE HAS ONE but good grief you guys! You are such a judgemental bunch! She has made mistakes, but MY GOD! As a parent let me be one of the first (obviously we have plenty of professional parents here)to say, thank god I haven't had a camera shoved up my nose during my parenting years because by God I have made plenty of booboos!And if you have never made mistakes in the child raising department, then you just might need to bottle all that good stuff up and sell it you could strike it rich!Motherhood is hard enough doing it out of the public eye, I would be as much or more of a basket case than she is.Don't buy her CD's it aint goona break her one way or the other.And as for the way she looks, who freakin' cares?!?! She was in her home, her own little space......there is a cool little doohickey on the remote to change the channel or that great power button, turn the thing off.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ty1220
Back