All things Meter Reader UPDATE: No Reward

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
What I want to say is that we never know when God is going to use one of us in a miraculous way! This fellow went to work yesterday morning as usual and never suspected that he was going to be instrumental in helping close this case for Caylee. This is so inspirational to me.

didn't LP say he has raised money that he was going to put forward to finance another search in January? i think the meter reader should get that money...i'm not a religious person by any means but this certainly makes me think that there was a stronger force that helped lead this man to caylee's remains.

rip caylee
best wishes to the meter man

I heard last night on TV that the Utility Worker that found Caylee will not get a reward. This poor person had the shock of his life, and I think he should get something for finding her, even if it was an accident. Anybody know his name?

I asked earlier and did not get a response. So, I deleted my question. He could at least be properly acknowleged. I hope someone can find something out. I am sure the man is in too much shock to care at this moment though. I just cannot imagine.

I heard last night on TV that the Utility Worker that found Caylee will not get a reward. This poor person had the shock of his life, and I think he should get something for finding her, even if it was an accident. Anybody know his name?

I feel for that poor man. I'm sure this will haunt him for the rest of his life, but he's also a hero to a lot if us, for bringing little angel Caylee home.

I wish LP would reconsider, and give him SOMETHING.

His name has not been released and there is no reward money any more. So, who should compensate him?

His reward is that he helped to solve the murder of a child and to put her murderer behind bars. No other reward is necessary.

I feel for that poor man. I'm sure this will haunt him for the rest of his life, but he's also a hero to a lot if us, for bringing little angel Caylee home.

I wish LP would reconsider, and give him SOMETHING.

I agree and I thought LP acted rather mean & grouchy last night when asked about the reward. Not his usual friendly self, but he is probably upset with the news of Caylee.

I asked earlier and did not get a response. So, I deleted my question. He could at least be properly acknowleged. I hope someone can find something out. I am sure the man is in too much shock to care at this moment though. I just cannot imagine.

maybe he just wants to be left alone, to deal with this in his own time...maybe the acknowledgement he received from LE was enough for him

His name has not been released and there is no reward money any more. So, who should compensate him?

His reward is that he helped to solve the murder of a child and to put her murderer behind bars. No other reward is necessary.

This is very true. It was an honorable act. But some of us would at least like to find a way to acknowledge that there are still people in the world who choose to take appropriate actions, rather than walk away and wonder. If nothing else, a name to say a proper kudo.

There was a reward being offered by Crime Line but he (his company) didn't call them, instead he (his company) called 911, which is what I would have done as well. I do believe he should receive the money, since it was offered. Just because he (his company) called 911 shouldn't matter, that was the fasted way to get LE out to the location.

Good bless him for being at the right place at the right time!!!!
Caylee will have a proper burial thanks to him. :blowkiss:

Earlier this evening I swear I heard the live feed on Fox Orlando say they were trying to contact the man that discovered Caylee's remains but he won't answer the door or talk to them. And, they referred to him as "Mr. Gonzalez".

Now, don't get me wrong, I know Gonzalez is an extremely common name but what are the chances the man that would find Caylee have the same last name as the non-existant Nanny.

KARMA!!!!

O.M.G

If that's true, that is just too bizarre.

Wow.

Earlier this evening I swear I heard the live feed on Fox Orlando say they were trying to contact the man that discovered Caylee's remains but he won't answer the door or talk to them. And, they referred to him as "Mr. Gonzalez".

Now, don't get me wrong, I know Gonzalez is an extremely common name but what are the chances the man that would find Caylee have the same last name as the non-existant Nanny.

KARMA!!!!
if you can confirm that with a link, I can amend the title

Ack - JBean....I'm trying to find something now! I was watching the live link to Fox Orlando that someone on here posted. There was a reporter outside his home and said they had knocked on the door several times but he wouldn't talk or answer and it was obvious he just needed time to digest what had happened.

I'm not sure they ever used his first name but I'm positive they referred to him as "Mr. Gonzalez".

SURELY someone else out there heard/saw this!!! C'mon people. Help me out!

Ooh, I just saw this on wftv site so I assume there is still a reward: Eyewitness News has learned that man who found the skull, an Orange County water meter reader, may be eligible for the reward.

Thank you, kind sir, for having to relieve yourself at just that time and just that place. America thanks your bladder. I do sincerely hope that you had relieved yourself before you made this discovery, as if the order were reversed I am sure that you probably need new pants. Should you find yourself in the position of needing new pants, I am sure that we at WS would happily take up collection for you.

Ooh, I just saw this on wftv site so I assume there is still a reward: Eyewitness News has learned that man who found the skull, an Orange County water meter reader, may be eligible for the reward.

IIRC, I thought the $225,000.00 reward was for an alive Caylee and I thought the reward had a timeframe attached to it. Padilla's reward is no longer available per Padilla on NG last night (12/12/08).

I heard it too! Fox News said his whole name but I wasn't sure on the first name and don't want to speculate because I about fainted on the spot. Last name though WAS Gonzalez (not sure of spelling). I have been looking for a link ever since 6PM but can't find anything!!

I am really, really not sure about the first name and I rewound the live tv 4 times but it sounded like he said "German Gonzalez" it may have been Jermaine?

I'm beginning to think I need to give a nod to that psychic that said something about German Shepards peeing...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico
Back