All things Prince William & Kate Middleton

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The car seat HAS arrived and been taken into the hospital.
I just don't know why they couldn't put it in the car and buckle him in there.
That way they could just come out one time.

4 minutes says Kensington Palace. Cars being brought in, road being closed, etc.

I still think it's Hospital Policy that the car seat be brought to the floor. No exceptions even for Royalty. As it should be IMO.

Should have just brought him out in the car seat. Lol
They didn't show him anyway and Kate was obviously emotional. Poor girl.
I hope she does okay... I think she is better prepared than Diana was.

I am so pleased with how these two royals carry themselves: with grace and humility. I noticed the baby did not scream - little boy takes after his parents, too. :)

Diana, in all her grace and humility, has undoubtedly carried on through the demeanor of her heirs.

What a beautiful legacy.

Sweet!!!

Kate looks absolutely gorgeous. They are an awesome couple and will be exemplary parents.

I still think it's Hospital Policy that the car seat be brought to the floor. No exceptions even for Royalty. As it should be IMO.

Yeah you bring the car seat up, but in both my experiences and countless people I know that have had babies...they don't check you have put them in correctly etc.just strap them in and off you go.cant get you out the door fast enough.

I had a little tear in my eye watching that, they are so obviously over joyed, and kate looks fantastic.

Sent from my 'alternate reality' using my hippocampus

William driving... William putting the car seat in... Kate riding in back with the baby.
Awesome.

Should have just brought him out in the car seat. Lol
They didn't show him anyway and Kate was obviously emotional. Poor girl.
I hope she does okay... I think she is better prepared than Diana was.

Way better. Remember her and William are equals. They have been together for 10 years.. She was not thrown at Charles as Diana was.

We all know that Charles did not ever really love Diana.. He could not marry his true love Camilla and so he had to produce heirs and married Diana.

This is completely different.

Kate looked beautiful and glowing, William looks like a proud papa! I love that he drove his family home on his own. So down to earth!

Beautiful! Both mom and dad wearing baby blue! I wish we could have seen the little Prince's face.

Way better. Remember her and William are equals. They have been together for 10 years.. She was not thrown at Charles as Diana was.

We all know that Charles did not ever really love Diana.. He could not marry his true love Camilla and so he had to produce heirs and married Diana.

I know and she had sued people even before she and William were engaged.
She's made it clear that she is not afraid to protect her own privacy.

I just know that Diana kind of lost it after she was away from the cameras...
This scene Kate just went through was too much for Diana.
I believe Kate having been with William for 10 years was far more equipped to deal with it. :seeya:

Lovely moment. They will be wonderful Parents. The side by side was touching (Charles and Diana introducing William/Kate and William introducing their Son) Well done.

Diana wore polka dots too when she brought William out to introduce him. I wonder if this was a nod to her when Kate chose to wear polka dots? I hope so.

ETA: corrected Diana's spelling.

Kate is older, more worldly, much more mature than Diana was when she met and married Charles. Kate has been to college, lived independently and been a working girl, and established herself as her own person before she and William married. Diana was essentially a child bride with limited life experiences when she was thrust into the world spotlight without having a clue about what her royal status would demand. Diana eventually grew into her role as Princess of Wales and mother of William and Harry, but by that time, she probably finally realized that marrying Charles had been a huge mistake. :moo:

When little baby boy royal stretched his hand out, Beloved said "He is already learning the royal wave." lol

I admit it... I got misty-eyed, as well. Dad and mum were beaming with so much pride and love. Can't wait to hear what his name will be... in a way I am hoping that they will grace him with a name that has not been or has rarely been used within the royal lineage. Give him a tad of individualism. Nothing outrageous... something proper, but not overused/recycled over and over.

Has anyone heard anything from Prince Harry, about the new addition? He's gonna make a cool uncle. lol

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dinny
Back