All things Prince William & Kate Middleton

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't think they will choose a unique name for him, considering that Kate had to change her name by deed poll to Catherine. It would be great if they did, but it's unlikely.

I was wrong. She was born Catherine but has formally reverted to it for official events.

I think Michael would be a nice name.

Little Guy will probably have 6 or more names to choose from. I hope at least one doesn't have any 'history' and will be his alone.

I also like Michael :)

So so so so happy!!! I think they will chose a beautiful name and I honestly believe they will be fantastic parents! They handle themselves with such grace and dignity and are so down to earth, Will is so funny. This baby boy is in such good hands, very sad that Diana was not here to witness such an occasion but I believe Kate has shown true respect to her late mother in law and I hope the media will allow this baby to have an ounce of privacy (never happening). JMO

He won't be called Michael - we already have Prince and Princess Michael of Kent (I live in Kent and have never seen them in Sainsbury's or down the pub!) - but I think he will have a nice, solid traditional name. I guess they have to be so careful the name isn't associated with anyone or anything negative. A Joseph or a Jamie? Benjamin? Sebastian? I don't know - my son didn't have a name for a week, so I guess it's fine their baby doesn't either :)

Great Gram'ma Betty has been to visit them today before jetting off on her hols and they're off and out with baby this afternoon already! I didn't get out my PJs for at least a fortnight after having my first!

[/URL]

So so so so happy!!! I think they will chose a beautiful name and I honestly believe they will be fantastic parents! They handle themselves with such grace and dignity and are so down to earth, Will is so funny. This baby boy is in such good hands, very sad that Diana was not here to witness such an occasion but I believe Kate has shown true respect to her late mother in law and I hope the media will allow this baby to have an ounce of privacy (never happening). JMO

BBM

I disagree. If the media is not respectful, and becomes overbearing, and dangerous William will cut them off at the knees. He is a nice guy, but he's had enough. He lost his mother because of them, and there is no way in he// he will take any chances on losing his wife and son. I suggest the media play by Will's rules!! :gavel:

Ok ream me if you wish, but I find this couple a breath of fresh air
Amongst all the stodgy members of the rf
Kate was absolutely glowing yesterday and imo it was quite obvious
That she is still besotted by Wills.
Wills was such a proud father and could not hide his excitement
And for the first time in a long time he "brought the hot"'yesterday.
Diana would have been so proud !
I am hoping that the precious little prince's name includes a
Nod to Diana... Francis or Spencer? ... Somewhere in that long
Line of names although the queen has to approve it so we shall see.
I like following it here along with my WS friends as peeps on other
Sites are just so cruel...
And btw ... Kim and Kanye are probably furiously trying to teach
North (stoopid name) to wave as we speak.
That albeit just happenstance was the most adorable thing i have
Seen in a very long time!
Leave Kate and Wills alone.... ( not so much here... Other mean
Spirited sites).... What young mother doesnt want her mother
Around to help with her new baby?
I for one am happy to see them progress on this magical
Journey of parenthood with as much normalcy as possible given their
Position in life ...

He won't be called Michael - we already have Prince and Princess Michael of Kent (I live in Kent and have never seen them in Sainsbury's or down the pub!) - but I think he will have a nice, solid traditional name. I guess they have to be so careful the name isn't associated with anyone or anything negative. A Joseph or a Jamie? Benjamin? Sebastian? I don't know - my son didn't have a name for a week, so I guess it's fine their baby doesn't either :)

Great Gram'ma Betty has been to visit them today before jetting off on her hols and they're off and out with baby this afternoon already! I didn't get out my PJs for at least a fortnight after having my first!

Wow, Amber, thanks for this wonderful thread!

Spencer William Michael Philip would be nice.

Per HLN-we are to learn the name shortly

My local news station sent me an email alert. I'm pleased that two of my name choices (Alexander and George) are part of the Prince of Cambridge's name :)

I am definitely bummed out that Spencer isn't in there.
I will be extremely disappointed if the second child doesn't have a name to honor Diana.
I had hoped that with all the other things that they did which matched with William's birth...
That they might choose the first born son to honor Diana.
But at least Charles isn't in there. :seeya:

I think they have chosen a great name for the new little Prince!

What's in a name? that which we call a rose
By any other name would smell as sweet;

- from Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet

Long live His Royal Highness, George Alexander Louis, Prince of Cambridge!

:rose: :rose: :rose:

I like Alexander, (its my god son's name), not too gone on George or Louis.

Mind you, I won't live long enough to see him become King anyway - the Queen will probably live to be about a hundred and then we've got Charles and William to get through.

I do like the name Alexander myself, and I think the name George was after the Queen's father. I do think that if they have a girl at some point, they'll probably name her Diana.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Meganemma
Back