All things Prince William & Kate Middleton

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Charles and Camilla arrived at the hospital about 20 minutes ago. No word yet on when the new parents and the little Prince will depart.

Charles and Camilla arrived at the hospital about 20 minutes ago. No word yet on when the new parents and the little Prince will depart.

I wonder how Wills and Harry really feel about Camilla. I don't like her at all. :moo:

Brief visit. Charles and Camilla just departed following their first glimpse of the new baby. No word yet on when Kate and William might emerge with the Prince of Cambridge.

Yesterday I cried when I heard the announcement of the child's birth. I don't know why I cried since I don't much care for "royalty". I think my tears came from knowing that something had changed in this world, with this birth, but I don't know what. I just have a feeling.

I hope now, that there is a line of succession three deep, that old woman will step down and hand the reins to someone else.

My opinion only

BBM

"that old woman", as you referred to her has been an inspiration to many. She has been an excellent and hard working Queen. Long live the Queen!!

I wonder how Wills and Harry really feel about Camilla. I don't like her at all. :moo:

I was very pleased when Charles referred to the baby as "MY first grandchild."
I don't care why he did it... I'm just glad he didn't reference that woman as it's grandmother.

The Queen Mum lived past the age of 100, so I can imagine that aspect is etched into Queen Elizabeth's DNA as well. She is in very good health and very active for someone a few years shy of 90, so I do not see her coming off of the throne anytime soon. Charles is just going to have to wait it out...

CNN reporting that Kate and William are set to leave the hospital with their new baby within the next half hour.

Prince Charles "Thrilled" to Be a Grandfather, Stays Mum on Royal Baby's Name

Alexis L. Loinaz, eonline
41 minutes ago

Prince William 's father spoke with reporters and well-wishers Tuesday during an official visit to Bugthorpe in East Yorkshire, a day after Kate Middleton gave birth to a son , the third in line to the British throne.

Per local media reports , the Prince of Wales said he was "thrilled and very excited" with the arrival of his first grandchild.

But he was less forthcoming, if still characteristically charming, when it came to opening up about the baby's name...

http://xfinity.comcast.net/articles/entertainment-eonline/20130723/b441647/?cid=hero_media

Any minute now.
They will come out with the baby and pose for pictures and speak.
Then they will go back in to strap baby in the car seat and come back out.
(I would have just put the car seat in the car... come out once and strapped him in the car.)

I don't remember the length of the baby being told. We always give the weight and length of the new born here in the US.

I think they keep referring to her as Kate Middleton in the news and I was wondering why?

I think I remember the Queen giving Kate the title of Duchess of Cambridge. I am wondering if that equates to Princess or is she not titled Princess because she is a commoner? Dunno.

ETA: doesn't make sense, since she could someday be Queen?!

BBM

"that old woman", as you referred to her has been an inspiration to many. She has been an excellent and hard working Queen. Long live the Queen!!

Agree! I have always adored her and would love to meet her in person, but I know that won't happen, so I stick to reading biographies of the Royals. Currently reading biography of the late Queen Mum and also reading the biography of Marie Antionette.

Any minute now.
They will come out with the baby and pose for pictures and speak.
Then they will go back in to strap baby in the car seat and come back out.
(I would have just put the car seat in the car... come out once and strapped him in the car.)

Do you think the hospital requires that staff witness parents securing the baby in the car seat?

From what I understand that is actually true. Cooper's were barrel makers, and other names mean something in most cases, but not every case.

I think they can leave any damn time they want.

Steely, you r too funny. I bet Kate is breastfeeding and stayed longer for instruction and monitoring. That's tricky work!

Do you think the hospital requires that staff witness parents securing the baby in the car seat?

It's possible, however there is hospital staff outside... so they could do that outside too. :waitasec:

I think they keep referring to her as Kate Middleton in the news and I was wondering why?

The royals don't have last names, they go by titles. They probably use her maiden name because, unless they use her title, she'd be just "Catherine".

Hospitals here the baby does not leave the floor until the car seat arrives.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trashpandaoutside
Back