All things Prince William & Kate Middleton

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Ya know - I've watched FOX with Shep and Martha. Shep said that it had been overcast all morning but that the minute Kate walked into the church the sun came out.

I TRULY AND HONESTLY BELIEVE THAT WAS DIANA!!! Shining down on her son and his bride. She would have been so proud.

As for Fergie's girls - oh those hats. Beatrice's looked like something Cleopatra would have worn.

Here comes the kiss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a bout of insomnia tonight so I will probably watch live. At CNN I found a guide to watching the Royal Wedding online.

Can't get to a television set for the royal wedding on Friday?
Fear not. The British royal family is making sure that anyone with access to the Web will be able to keep up with the nuptials of Prince William and Kate Middleton.
The ceremony is scheduled to begin at 11 a.m. in London (6 a.m. ET). Some of the official channels where you can follow along include: Details at link

http://www.cnn.com/2011/TECH/web/04/28/royal.wedding.online/index.html?hpt=C2

Its a bank holiday here today cause of the wedding which means people get a day paid off work :)

Badhorsie..i want Charles to renounce the throne ( once the Queen abdicates ofc) and for Wills to take over :) For one thing it would be a sight more modern. Ive never seen Harry look so terrified before lol.

I just love the bride's dress and that of her sister and mother. To me, it shows a confidence they each have. Diana was so much younger and we now know did not have as much self confidence.

A new Royal family and along with old traditions, new traditions will come with them. A proud day for England.

And although I never ever liked to wear one, I love seeing all of those hats!

William's smile is Diana's smile...

I just love the bride's dress and that of her sister and mother. To me, it shows a confidence they each have. Diana was so much younger and we now know did not have as much self confidence.

A new Royal family and along with old traditions, new traditions will come with them. A proud day for England.

And although I never ever liked to wear one, I love seeing all of those hats!

In fairness if the guy i was marrying was still after another woman im not sure i would have had the confidence either. Diana would have loved today though.

Loving this so much, at home having a breather from the party where we have our own "Kate and Will" dressed in their wedding outfits.

Have had two glasses of wine and it isn't lunchtime yet!
What do you guys think of the outfits of Beatrice and Eugenie? People here are saying it is Fergie's revenge lol

Now waiting for the balcony bit

Beatrice's hat... I had to do a double take, with a WTH pause. LoL And, ya know, she was wearing it more on her forehead than on the top of her head. Of course, I shouldn't have been surprised, given other hats she has worn in the past. Like... her butterfly hat. Just google: Princess Beatrice butterflies hat, if you have never seen it. The girl is the queen of odd and tacky hats.

About Eugenia and Beatrice...all I can say at the moment is what my mom used to say when she saw an ugly baby.."bless their hearts".

I wonder how long it will be before Harry gets married?

Thank God this is over. Maybe after a week or 2 of recaps, the world can focus on other things.

Happy for the couple but TIRED of the coverage.

Beautiful, Beautiful Wedding! Such a Happy Day!

Ima

Thank God this is over. Maybe after a week or 2 of recaps, the world can focus on other things.

Happy for the couple but TIRED of the coverage.

To be fair..its the same for the rest of the world when you guys have your new Presidential elections and then afterwards :)

To be fair..its the same for the rest of the world when you guys have your new Presidential elections and then afterwards :)

Just giving my opinion.
I think it's way over done. JMO

Just giving my opinion.
I think it's way over done. JMO

thats fair enough :)

As a Brit I think the wedding is awesome and people have travelled there from Australia Oklahoma..all over just to be there and its lovely at such a hard time moneywise people really still wanted to travel so far for it.

Badhorsie..i want Charles to renounce the throne ( once the Queen abdicates ofc) and for Wills to take over :) For one thing it would be a sight more modern. Ive never seen Harry look so terrified before lol.

I thought Harry looked cute in the carriage with the bridesmaids and I would have LOVED to have known what he said to Wills when Kate came in.
I would also like so see him be the next king, but it won't happen.

I thought Harry looked cute in the carriage with the bridesmaids and I would have LOVED to have known what he said to Wills when Kate came in.
I would also like so see him be the next king, but it won't happen.

It did say on tv after the wedding but erm...i forgot lol. I think it was " shes coming".

What i didnt get about Harry and the bridesmaids/pageboys in the carriage..why wasnt Pippa in there too?

Let's move on now and talk about the wedding. If you are tired of it, there's a bunch more threads around here to read. :tyou:

She was in a different one, wasn't she? with more bridesmaids or page boys?
Today I feel proud to be British (well a bit British) no one does the pagentry like us

Oh well, back to the partying and drinking. And I have to list items for sale later lol.

OOooh look at them in that dear little car!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IndigoRose
Back