All things Prince William & Kate Middleton

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It is the Irish Guards uniform, he is Colonel of them

Thanks Badhorsie, He is very handsome and regal in it I think.

I hope when they see each other they have to gasp in fresh air to breathe at seeing each other. So in love as I believe they are. xox xox

PS: My English Lit professor would almost blush at the thought of it, a true romantic she was. Ah, fond memories of being under her tutelage. Ya Ya, Dear Miss Richardson.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-13132410

1020:
William gives another wave to the crowds outside the abbey as the bells ring out in celebration. In the doorway, he takes off his white gloves and hat - and quickly smoothes down his hair.

1019: Therese Jastrzebski

tweets: William looks so dapper! #RoyalWedding #rw2011

1018: William and Harry arrive at Westminster Abbey.

1017: The crowds got a good view of the princes as they made the short journey.

1027:
"I'm so excited," a young US woman on the royal wedding route tells BBC World Service. "We used to put posters of William and Harry on our walls - and now they are coming down the street!"

1028: Sarah Bell BBC News, in central London
At last, some action. Series of cars and minibuses head up the Mall. People perched on railings providing essential commentary as it's rather tricky to see from the back.

Prince Andrew's girls are very flashy. Love it!

False alarm, Prince Charles and Camilla.

The queen and Prince Philip have arrived.

1052:
We can now see Kate inside the car. Her hair is down, she's wearing a veil, and we can see her dress has long lace sleeves.

The poor little bridesmaids look a bit scared.

What a wonderful, glorious, beautiful, joyous, day. Bless you - her majesty and his highness, may your days be filled with love and laughter.

(I'm just sitting here sobbing and smiling!!!

Such a grand day!

Prince William and Princess Catherine make such a lovely couple...she looks beautiful in that wedding gown...such an antiquated look to it, I love that long trane...

I wish them both a lifetime of peace, love and happiness and the pitter patter of little feet throughout their palace...JMHO

Love Live Prince William and Princess Catherine...brings me back to when Princess Diana married....and she would be so proud of her son..JMHO

Joy to the World

Beautiful Wedding! Kate look amazing! Best wishes to Prince William and Princess Kate!

:cake:

Loving this so much, at home having a breather from the party where we have our own "Kate and Will" dressed in their wedding outfits.

Have had two glasses of wine and it isn't lunchtime yet!
What do you guys think of the outfits of Beatrice and Eugenie? People here are saying it is Fergie's revenge lol

Now waiting for the balcony bit

I'm waiting for the Royal Couple to take centre stage on the balcony of Buckingham Palace.
What a beautiful couple!!!! I fell in love with Prince William. I think he will be a wonderful husband. Kate is elegantly beautiful. I'm so happy the sun came out when they left Westminster Abbey and rode together to Buckingham Palace.

I set my alarm for 3 am to watch the wedding live and enjoyed every moment.

I wish them all the happiness in the world. Have a wonderful day everyone !!!

God Save the Queen.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yoly1966
Back