All things Prince William & Kate Middleton

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
They make such a cute couple! Congratulations to William and Kate! May you have a lifetime of happy memories together to come. :)

Guess we'll never understand royalty. Prince William and the Queen will pay for the wedding, although not security. Just as a comment... Where do William and the Queen get their money? From taxpayers, of course.

Oh, well, whatever. We'll still enjoy the wedding. I read it may be in 3D - fun to watch.

I believe the wedding is scheduled for April 29th... I hope they will televise it so we can watch it on our side of the pond!

I've been watching the shows here and there that are part of the lead up to the wedding coverage.

I think IIRC it will play on BBC America channel. My daughters and I are so eager to watch it.

:)

Now that she is about to become a princess consort (I think that is one of the proper terms for a female commoner marrying into royalty via a blood prince) her lineage has been researched deeply. Seems the lovely Kate is Prince William's 14th cousin once removed... LoL

Darn... and to think: at one time I had so much praise for William not inbreeding like royalty usually does. Well there goes that out the door... :) (j/k)

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/world/2011/03/30/boulden.rw.kate.ancestry.cnn?iref=allsearch

I know that made Princess Diana quite uncomfortable. What an odd statement!

MOO

Mel

Diana must have had a lot of this reaction LOL (long with public humiliation) :waitasec: WTF
Camilia ??? :waitasec::waitasec::waitasec:
Most cheating rich husbands get a supermodel, my rich ding bat got Camellia :waitasec:???
Camilia :waitasec::waitasec::waitasec::waitasec:

Me and the kids can't wait for the wedding! Even my younger son is looking forward to it. (He wants to major in English and English History after he graduates HS next year)

Official Wedding Programme free download

I will start partying at 10am tomorrow. A friend has gone mad and is having a HUGE party. I have just finished 3 metres of bunting and am about to start baking 80 cupcakes (with miniature Union Jack flags atop) and 3 large quiches.

British media has gone RW crazy and is really scraping the royal barrel now lol

Me and the kids can't wait for the wedding! Even my younger son is looking forward to it. (He wants to major in English and English History after he graduates HS next year)

Im excited about the royal wedding myself. all my clients are in the uk, mostly london and I am on the phone with them daily as per my job..

eta, I think it great as to what your son wants to do.

Im a history buff...love the tudor history, medievil history, english history

Ok, I admit it: I am dying to see the dress and tiara, so you better believe I will be up to see Kate coming out of the carriage... and watching her coming back out of the church as Catherine the princess.

Ok, I admit it: I am dying to see the dress and tiara, so you better believe I will be up to see Kate coming out of the carriage... and watching her coming back out of the church as Catherine the princess.

Me too, I absolutely cannot wait!!

Someone sent me a link that I find pretty funny and think some of you will get a kick out of it also--

http://katemiddletonforthewin.tumblr.com/

I was listening to a program last night on the TV and the TH said that Kate would be arriving by car instead of carriage.

That this wedding will be more understated that previous weddings because of not wanting to appear over the top while so many are struggling during this recession.

I don't know if that's accurate about the car. We will see.

I'm eager today and will have to DVR the wedding. Kids have me booked all day with errands and soccer practice and senior grad trips committee's...hah! :)

It is true about the car, arriving by car and leaving in a carriage, signifying her arrival as a commoner and departure as a princess.
I am looking forward to seeing if she wears a tiara, loads of trees have been placed in the abbey and I am suspecting it might be flowers in her hair

015.jpg

I have a bout of insomnia tonight so I will probably watch live. At CNN I found a guide to watching the Royal Wedding online.

Can't get to a television set for the royal wedding on Friday?
Fear not. The British royal family is making sure that anyone with access to the Web will be able to keep up with the nuptials of Prince William and Kate Middleton.
The ceremony is scheduled to begin at 11 a.m. in London (6 a.m. ET). Some of the official channels where you can follow along include: Details at link

http://www.cnn.com/2011/TECH/web/04/28/royal.wedding.online/index.html?hpt=C2

This is probably my favorite so far. Live tweets from inside the ceremony from a young royal!

http://www.cnn.com/2011/TECH/web/04/28/royal.wedding.online/index.html?hpt=C2

Twitter
The @clarencehouse Twitter feed, the official feed of the youngest generation of royals, including William, will be providing live updates throughout the day.
The feed, with more than 50,000 followers, has been giving sneak peeks at everything from flowers being used to decorate Westminster Abbey to the wedding's official commemorative stamp.
Looking for tweets about the blessed event? Search for the hashtag #rw2011.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop
Back