Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #34

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is the first one. I am sure that the end of a little creek moves around seasonally so they haven't put it in. Looking for a better one.

But Possum, the two creeks meet up AFTER the bridge, not before.
How accurate are these? Im having a little conniption here

But Possum, the two creeks meet up AFTER the bridge, not before.
How accurate are these? Im having a little conniption here

This is the clearest I can find at the moment (I'm at work)

Ok, I have looked at three different maps. None of them show LIttle Ugly Creek entering Kholo Creek BEFORE the bridge that Allison was found under. Little ugly, if it ever even enters Kholo, perhaps during high rain season, could only enter Kholo AFTER the bridge.

It looks like there in no place that they connect. I wish I was there, I would go for a long hike!!!!! where is everyone today? I swear Im going to BUST

Ok, I have looked at three different maps. None of them show LIttle Ugly Creek entering Kholo Creek BEFORE the bridge that Allison was found under. Little ugly, if it ever even enters Kholo, perhaps during high rain season, could only enter Kholo AFTER the bridge.

It looks like there in no place that they connect. I wish I was there, I would go for a long hike!!!!! where is everyone today? I swear Im going to BUST

Another ...

Attachments

• Screen shot 2012-07-20 at 3.11.53 PM.png
    Screen shot 2012-07-20 at 3.11.53 PM.png
    42.3 KB · Views: 25
Wow I actually did it this time....have tried before to hook up but no luck.
I have a funny feeling I might know some of you. Or my friend does.:woohoo::woohoo:

Welcome Geanie. :wagon:

Both creeks join together just near the bridge then flow under the bridge into Brisbane River...

Kholo Creek on left...Little Ugly Creek on right...

khololevel.jpg

Another ...

the good doc knows this area well . he should be able to help. may be old maps. since the floods some maps are really out of whack. just a suggestion coz i thought Doc said Ugly ran into Kholo ???????? dunno

minni I don't get the creek thing :crosseyed:

Possum, she can not have washed down from Little Ugly creek into Kholo Creek. Little Ugly doesn't meet Kholo Creek until after the place she was found.

She was either placed at the bridge, or somewhere further upstream ON KHOLO, NOT LITTLE UGLY

the maps, unless completely inaccurate, prove this...

Possum, she can not have washed down from Little Ugly creek into Kholo Creek. Little Ugly doesn't meet Kholo Creek until after the place she was found.

She was either placed at the bridge, or somewhere further upstream ON KHOLO, NOT LITTLE UGLY

the maps, unless completely inaccurate, prove this...

Minni, have a look at Marlywings' excellent photo, it was the maps! :crosseyed:

Both creeks join together just near the bridge then flow under the bridge into Brisbane River...

Kholo Creek on left...Little Ugly Creek on right...

View attachment 24687

thanks Marly, but even looking at this photo, I can't picture the water taking her to the place she was found. I get the impression the flow of water would have somewhat careened her to the other side of the bridge?

This photo is two and a half years old. Could it have changed at all? after the floods? all the maps show the two creeks NOT meeting, but I dont know how old they are?

Another which is June 2012...both creeks still flow in together just before the bridge...

creeksx2.jpg

Hi everyone, I have been lurking for a long time, since about thread 2 and are as obsessed as many of you with the murder of this lovely lady Allison. You are so caring and our desire to find answers to how and why she died is a tribute to her and justice generally.

It seems the QPS are doing the best job they can and I am sure they are building a strong case against GBC. I haven't posted before as I didn't think I had much to add that wasn't already stated by others, however I registered last night after my first drive to Brookfield and Kholo Bridge to sleuth the area. I live in Brisbane but not presently near that area, though many years ago I lived near the Brookfield Road, Kenmore roundabout so I know the area but not really Brookfield.

It has been mentioned that the forensic police were at the brookfield BC house yesterday. The first forensic vehicle to arrive there was behind me and pulled over at the house. Not sure if relevant but it had a ladder on its roof. The prado and BWANA mobile were already in the driveway up near the house. That was about 12pm. I then went for a drive to where Allison was found and had a look at everything. Knowing the history to the sunflower cross made it feel I was a part of it, thank you to the mums who organised it.

I then went back to the house at about 12.30pm and there were 2 forensic vehicles on the footpath near the driveway entrance and at least one other up the driveway. I saw NBC there too and a police officer with some plastic bags. It looked like NBC was going about his business (taking stuff to the car, the prado I think with a trailer attached) and the police were doing whatever they had come to do.

I think it is a strong possibility that Allison was placed in Little Ugly Creek on Wirraburra Road. I was there for maybe 10 minutes and that was in the middle of the day and I didn't see or hear anyone. It would be deserted in the middle of the night and the perfect place to discreetly hide a body. To risk being seen on Mt Crosby Road, a very busy road even in the middle of the night sounds crazy to me. I think that GBC scouted around a few places in the area before making a decision. Though if that is the case then it couldn't have been too well planned or something happened to cause him to change plan A and make it up from there.

I too can't figure out what happened at the roundabout, though obviously something did as the QPS did their timing of cars going around it. The more I hear about the pinging of mobile phone locations, the happier I am as I think there will be lots of evidence from that as to who was where on the night of the 19th April, like a breadcrumb path leading them all to convictions!!

All of this is in my opinion only.
Cheers and I hope this post actually works!!

Another which is June 2012...both creeks still flow in together just before the bridge...

View attachment 24688
dead right marly i just did a search and deleted the aerials of trees etc and it is clear what you say. the other pics u cant see ugly joining because of trees etc. this is what Doc said too and i trust him jmo

Hi everyone, I have been lurking for a long time, since about thread 2 and are as obsessed as many of you with the murder of this lovely lady Allison. You are so caring and our desire to find answers to how and why she died is a tribute to her and justice generally.

It seems the QPS are doing the best job they can and I am sure they are building a strong case against GBC. I haven't posted before as I didn't think I had much to add that wasn't already stated by others, however I registered last night after my first drive to Brookfield and Kholo Bridge to sleuth the area. I live in Brisbane but not presently near that area, though many years ago I lived near the Brookfield Road, Kenmore roundabout so I know the area but not really Brookfield.

It has been mentioned that the forensic police were at the brookfield BC house yesterday. The first forensic vehicle to arrive there was behind me and pulled over at the house. Not sure if relevant but it had a ladder on its roof. The prado and BWANA mobile were already in the driveway up near the house. That was about 12pm. I then went for a drive to where Allison was found and had a look at everything. Knowing the history to the sunflower cross made it feel I was a part of it, thank you to the mums who organised it.

I then went back to the house at about 12.30pm and there were 2 forensic vehicles on the footpath near the driveway entrance and at least one other up the driveway. I saw NBC there too and a police officer with some plastic bags. It looked like NBC was going about his business (taking stuff to the car, the prado I think with a trailer attached) and the police were doing whatever they had come to do.

I think it is a strong possibility that Allison was placed in Little Ugly Creek on Wirraburra Road. I was there for maybe 10 minutes and that was in the middle of the day and I didn't see or hear anyone. It would be deserted in the middle of the night and the perfect place to discreetly hide a body. To risk being seen on Mt Crosby Road, a very busy road even in the middle of the night sounds crazy to me. I think that GBC scouted around a few places in the area before making a decision. Though if that is the case then it couldn't have been too well planned or something happened to cause him to change plan A and make it up from there.

I too can't figure out what happened at the roundabout, though obviously something did as the QPS did their timing of cars going around it. The more I hear about the pinging of mobile phone locations, the happier I am as I think there will be lots of evidence from that as to who was where on the night of the 19th April, like a breadcrumb path leading them all to convictions!!

All of this is in my opinion only.
Cheers and I hope this post actually works!!

WELCOME lolipop:woohoo:

:greetings: Alioop! Very very interesting, thank you so much! I havent been to Little Ugly Creek yet. My heart has always told me she was placed under the bridge, so I need to check Little Ugly out to get my head around it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298