Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #35

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You cannot harm anyone with the truth - yourself or anyone else. I am sure that you will be treated with respect by the QPS, regardless of whether your observation is part of the puzzle or not. Thing is, you and the QPS will never know, unless it is shared. No matter that you cannot recall the day or car details.:star1: You'll do fine.

I was hoping the car without plates had been noticed by others more switched on than me,who'd not only remember the date, but the make of the car or even knew who was driving it, oh that was such and such, mother of such and such... But yes, I might email crime stoppers, then, seems low key enough.

Just out of curiosity, why WOULD someone drive without plates. The car didn't look new. Any thoughts? (apart from my conspiracy theory?)

When we swapped number plates - son had bought a new car and we did a 3 way swap, personalised plates etc between our cars - they said we had 24 hours grace where we wouldn't get in trouble if we didn't have any plates on.

That's the only thing I can think of.

Trying to work out how to insert the off to bed smilie... Doesn't seem to work on the iPad.

Anyway, thanks all for the vote of confidence and see you all here tomorrow.

Night!

It was a 4WD or a biggish car - hopeless with cars,here - and when I later saw OW on MSM footage driving GBC in that biggish burgundy car, I even thought it could have been that one.

I'm like that with cars. They all look the same to me. I know how you feel, but if it's niggling at you then go and report it to the police. You never know, it could turn out to be very important and if it isn't well it just doesn't matter, you at least will know that they have the information. Cheers to you.

Sorry for the long time between question and answer.

My theory on the blood is that as far as I know, it is not possible to "age" blood stains, so it will be claimed, I imagine, by the defence, that the blood is not new. It could have got there any time during the 8 weeks or so they had that car. Eg a nose bleed.

One of the reasons - at least this is my theory - that we don't see blood on the "floor" between the wheel arches, is that the seats are tilted/rolled forwards, so that "floor" area would be either the back of the seats when laid down, or the floor under where the seats go. So if the blood was PRIOR to that night - and nothing to do with it - if the seats were UP in normal position at the time, that area of the floor or seat back would be unlikely to have received any blood. And if there is none on the seat itself, it may be due to the person having been sitting in the seat and the blood landing on the person's lap or whatever they had on their lap.

But I'm not familiar enough with the seat layout and the inside of the back of a Captiva to clarify my thoughts on that one - I'll need to call into a showroom and have a look at just how those back seats tip forward.

But I can see the defence really having a go at that....

But cling-film wrapped around her head would be difficult to ignore!

Thanks for that Doc. It's going to be an amazing case in regards to evidence isn't it. Cheers

Thanks Makara. If he phoned OW, then why couldn't he have phoned Allison? If he was really worried about his missing wife, then why didn't he ring her - instead of texting - TWICE!

Excellent question bellgirl. Why didn't he call his wife?:banghead:

It was a 4WD or a biggish car - hopeless with cars,here - and when I later saw OW on MSM footage driving GBC in that biggish burgundy car, I even thought it could have been that one.

This may be the burgundy Honda car you mention??...photo was taken the day the crime scene tape was removed from the BC house.

121677-gerard-baden-clay-returns-home.jpg

April 26, 2012

POLICE have pulled down the tape from the front gate of the Baden-Clay family home this afternoon, a week after missing mother-of-three Allison is believed to have disappeared.
The husband of the missing woman, real estate agent Gerard Baden-Clay, was later seen entering the property with family members.

http://www.news.com.au/national/tim...lison-baden-clay/story-e6frfkvr-1226338462814

Thanks for that Doc. It's going to be an amazing case in regards to evidence isn't it. Cheers

Morning LT - yes, it is. I just hope that QPS have crossed all the Ts and dotted all the Is. If the evidence that will be presented is purely circumstantial, then it needs to be watertight (pun not intended).

My whole point about the blood in the back of the Captiva is that not only will the defence ALLEGE that it was pre-existing - but it may well indeed have BEEN pre-existing. It may have nothing at all to do with Allison's murder. And it will depend on the full autopsy results, as well as that theory of mine about the seats being tipped forward in those photos on the assumption that they would have been tipped forward to carry a body. If the blood was in fact there from some time before, then the seats would have probably been up in normal position, and the blood may indeed be irrelevant.

Not saying it IS that way - just suggesting a possible explanation. Which may or may not fit into the qps theory as to what happened, and may or may not prove or disprove GBC's involvement, of course.

This may be the burgundy Honda car you mention??...photo was taken the day the crime scene tape was removed from the BC house.

View attachment 24932

April 26, 2012

POLICE have pulled down the tape from the front gate of the Baden-Clay family home this afternoon, a week after missing mother-of-three Allison is believed to have disappeared.
The husband of the missing woman, real estate agent Gerard Baden-Clay, was later seen entering the property with family members.

http://www.news.com.au/national/tim...lison-baden-clay/story-e6frfkvr-1226338462814

That's it.

View attachment 24932

April 26, 2012

Look at him. He has a grazed left elbo.
Wonder how he got that? :what: Sliding down a creek bank maybe?
Add that one to the list of injuries please.

I am so excited :woohoo:
You are amazing.
This could be just the missing link that the police are needing.
Go tell them ASAP.
I am so proud of you being so observant and remembering this info.

Well geez, but I don't actually remember it as being that particular car, just that it was biggish and dark coloured, so could possibly be this one...

Are plates easy to remove? Would SOMEONE do it when they were about to do something illegal in the middle of the night?

Look at him. He has a grazed left elbo.
Wonder how he got that? :what: Sliding down a creek bank maybe?
Add that one to the list of injuries please.

Well snooped - I enlarged it as well. You're RIGHT!!!!!

I'd like to know what was in the rubbish bins when QPS emptied them - empty cling-wrap boxes? Dead caterpillars?

Warrgghh - what about those husbands who do NOT suck, who are NOT having affairs, and ARE good providers? Us poor blokes are taking a bit of a hammering by some generalizations going on in here recently....

I'm going to have to stand up for all blokes who are loving husbands, do the right things, and even take the rubbish out regularly. And load the dishwasher and empty it. And do the washing. And are thankful for the underpants fairy who mysteriously replenishes the stack in the drawer.... ;)

OK - enough of defending the males. Back to work, boyo!

Agree, my husband is one of them!

Morning Thebutlerdidntdoit!
Just reiterating what others have said- being that you should report it to authorities. I know sometimes us little people feel that it could be nothing, but you never know what it opens up to an investigation. I have heard that the QPS handle ALL info in a way that you certainly wouldnt feel you are wasting their time due to not being 100% clear with the finer details. Hope you have already pushed "send" on your email. You lose nothing if it is not important : )

Scraping,scraping.

Another thing remember hearing is that GBC reportedly replied, "they're fine, I think it's because I'm such a hands on dad" when he was asked how his daughters were doing by a school mum. This allegedly happened over the phone only hours before police took him to the station to arrest him.

I agree with those here who've suggested that GBC, whether he was hands on dad or not, certainly wished to be perceived that way. I remember seeing him pick up the girls after ballet - the late sessions, that is, and in this he was hardly unique because it's mostly dads at the dance car park after later sessions - but I don't remember seeing him picking up the girls from school.

Hi All! Long time lurker, first time poster and Brookfield local. I also happened to have been in a relationship with a narcissist. My ex has much in common with GBC. I agree with the above post. The image GBC portrayed of being a Super Dad would have been all about the admiration he got from others for it. My ex loved all the special attention and praise he got for being perceived as excellent with kids. He was an earlychildhood teacher...until he ended up getting the sack because he was completely crap...of course he told everyone that he quit because he was "burnt out" and needed a career change! While the girls probably loved their father, sadly all the things he did for them would have been to feed his ego and all about him and not so much about them! Narcissists are incapable of true love.

Well geez, but I don't actually remember it as being that particular car, just that it was biggish and dark coloured, so could possibly be this one...

Are plates easy to remove? Would SOMEONE do it when they were about to do something illegal in the middle of the night?

Yes very easy to remove.
My guess it that the Prado had these plates fitted that night.
If so, it puts the sister at the scene on the night. :woohoo:
And I will add...
The sisters true motive for sending that email to raise money for his bail hearing?
To use the money for her own legal fees , when she gets caught too.

I have been reading and observing this thread from the beginning with the odd comment here and there. I have had this theory for a while and have been hoping somebody else would bring it up.....if Allison did scratch GBC on the face, neck, chest and stomache she could have ripped her fingernails and the blood found could be from this??? It was blood smears and a drop of blood, makes sense to me and supports that she may have been suffocated. I have known GBC for the last few years, he was a linked in contact and a Facebook friend, we spoke a number of times over the phone re: work related matters (i worked in the same industry) yet i have only met him once. I live locally, I know many of the people mixed up in this mess have met his father briefly, but didn't realise it was him until after the fact. I would like to say I really did not believe GBC was guilty, he seemed to have it all - I believe now he is as guilty as sin...how could someone be so calculated and yet come across as such a decent person?? My heart goes out to the three little girls and Allison's family and to all the people who have been deceived by this monster!! (sent from my iPhone, sorry to be brief)

Morning Thebutlerdidntdoit!
Just reiterating what others have said- being that you should report it to authorities. I know sometimes us little people feel that it could be nothing, but you never know what it opens up to an investigation. I have heard that the QPS handle ALL info in a way that you certainly wouldnt feel you are wasting their time due to not being 100% clear with the finer details. Hope you have already pushed "send" on your email. You lose nothing if it is not important : )

Can I just add my voice to all the others including Royster, TBDD, please, if you have not already done so, go to Crimestoppers, do not pass Go, do not collect $200. (joke)

What is the worst that can happen? You have used a few minutes of your life and the QPS have lost nothing.

:pcguru:

JMO MOO

Hi All! Long time lurker, first time poster and Brookfield local. I also happened to have been in a relationship with a narcissist. My ex has much in common with GBC. I agree with the above post. The image GBC portrayed of being a Super Dad would have been all about the admiration he got from others for it. My ex loved all the special attention and praise he got for being perceived as excellent with kids. He was an earlychildhood teacher...until he ended up getting the sack because he was completely crap...of course he told everyone that he quit because he was "burnt out" and needed a career change! While the girls probably loved their father, sadly all the things he did for them would have been to feed his ego and all about him and not so much about them! Narcissists are incapable of true love.

Katie1Eighty
:Welcome1::welcome3:
Yes I know what you mean.
My ex never cooked a meal or made lunches for the 13 yrs I was married to him.
In his court Affidavit ( he tried to get 100% care of children :what:) he lied and said,
" he made all the lunches , all the dinners and drove kids to school" :what:
" when he couldn't drive kids to school , I put them in a cab and sent them off because I was not organized enough to drive them" :what:
" I would disappear down to the creek and go missing most of the time" :what:
I was depressed and he needed to care for children, :what:

He recently told the CSA that he has 50% care , but didn't mention that he actually lives on the opposite side of Australia and has done so for the last 2 yrs.
Honestly they will do and say anything to make or save money. Money is a huge motive for them . Greed ,money ,false image, and they always have letters after their name, usually false too. Mine still uses a false business and a false address in all his formal court letters. A forensic Accountant described his use of this business and address, ( at Toowong) as his ?
"alter ego" I would describe it as his " Psychotic Ego"
Yes he walks amongst all you Brookfield residents. He also makes speeches at the local church and has pretty much fooled all that will listen to him, concerning his ex wife. (me) They are very very good at fooling everyone , because they go the extra mile to look convincing. The perfect husband and father and community member. But if you look a little closer you will see big faults and the stories just don't add up. :maddening:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gretyr