Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #37

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I didn't put these pics together but Doc compare the one above to this one of the location of the body well below the base of the pylon.

Yup, point taken Alioop, although I seem to recall that whoever it was who posted those pics then came to the conclusion that it WASN'T Allison's body that the arrow was pointing to, and that the body was, in fact, up just above the top of the arrow stem, in the shadows. I think a picture from one of the other TV channels shows it a bit more clearly.

I could be mistooken there, of course - Marly - help..... your searching and linking skills are needed.... :please:

I mean real photos, not just the google map ones!! although I am impressed that you have worked out how to draw arrows and put words on photos. Not something I have yet mastered!

LOL :floorlaugh: I thought you were unable to see the ones I posted - phew!

No - I didn't take any photos, as there are heaps that show the places as they are NOW (including that excellent series Wakeskate put up).

My intention was to show the area when it was still overgrown, and would have been much easier to skulk around in, especially at night, without being seen. And I had this brainwave that Google Maps imagery might be old enough - it was :)

I used SnagIt screen capture program, which allows you to capture a portion of the screen (or all of it) and then annotate it before saving it.

Yup, point taken Alioop, although I seem to recall that whoever it was who posted those pics then came to the conclusion that it WASN'T Allison's body that the arrow was pointing to, and that the body was, in fact, up just above the top of the arrow stem, in the shadows. I think a picture from one of the other TV channels shows it a bit more clearly.

I could be mistooken there, of course - Marly - help..... your searching and linking skills are needed.... :please:

Doc, I recall the other photo you are thinking of. We worked out that it incorrectly pointed to what was probably a police person in blue and grey clothes higher up above the base of the pylon as the body. I am sure the body is correctly pointed out in the one I attached. You can see the policeman below pointing to it, one to the left and standing higher than the body taking what looks like photos and another person just behind the body. I have also seen the video from which that still photo was taken.

LOL :floorlaugh: I thought you were unable to see the ones I posted - phew!

No - I didn't take any photos, as there are heaps that show the places as they are NOW (including that excellent series Wakeskate put up).

My intention was to show the area when it was still overgrown, and would have been much easier to skulk around in, especially at night, without being seen. And I had this brainwave that Google Maps imagery might be old enough - it was :)

I used SnagIt screen capture program, which allows you to capture a portion of the screen (or all of it) and then annotate it before saving it.

Thanks Doc, I forgive you for not taking real photos. You have done well. Thanks for the snagit tips. I have been wondering how to take a screen capture.

It's true isn't it that the next door neighbours heard loud argument thursday night ? And called police ? So perhaps the police did go to the house and no one was home . Just thinking .

It's true isn't it that the next door neighbours heard loud argument thursday night ? And called police ? So perhaps the police did go to the house and no one was home . Just thinking .

That would explain why they came out so promptly on the Friday morning
And yes it would be interesting to know if TM did attend the conferenc on that Friday - very suss if she didn't

It amazes me that this terrible crime could take place with the little girls in the house...I thought they were at home that night?...Surely if the police had been called the night before they would have been concerned for the children...Unsure what happens in cases of DV where children are in the house, as the welfare of children would have to be their first priority in my opinion ...

It amazes me that this terrible crime could take place with the little girls in the house...I thought they were at home that night?...Surely if the police had been called the night before they would have been concerned for the children...Unsure what happens in cases of DV where children are in the house, as the welfare of children would have to be their first priority in my opinion ...

If the police did attend a DV call that Thursday night, that would have been good to put in their bail hearing submissions as that would be more circumstantial evidence of possible violence. We haven't heard if there was anything like that in the submissions. Reason- either it didn't happen or the police didn't want to disclose it. If it were true it would be a matter for internal investigation as the consequences of the police not removing him from the house have led to her death. Of course police may have followed proper proceedure in not taking any action at the house.

Something I have been thinking about for a while is the rumour that Allison's murder was preplanned but it was supposed to happen when the Brookfield show was on a month later.

I just cannot work out how this rumour could come about if it had any truthfulness to it. This knowledge would be extremely intimate to the murderer, it's not something that the accused would have mentioned to anyone in the local community. Even if someone else was involved in the planning of the murder, and I don't think this is the case, then they aren't going to be revealing this info.

I doubt it came from TM, if she had told police this info then she is admitting she knew something about it. Nothing else has leaked out about what she has told the police that implicates her in any way other than a gullible mistress. Sure she was putting pressure on the accused to leave Allison but I don't think she had any idea that he would kill his wife and is as shocked as the rest of us, probably more so as she was in love with him and totally fallen for his charms.

So my thoughts on this rumour are that someone overheard someone else saying something like " Well he probably planned it for when the Brookfield show was on" and there the rumour starts.

Does anyone know if tm attended the conference on the friday

Maybe TM texted or rang him on the Thursday night or Friday morning to ask if he had told Allison that she would be at the same conference. Maybe that is the reason he is supposed to told the police that TM was his girlfriend when they came to the house, he knew they would find out about those texts/calls.

It would be interesting how GBC is faring in prison. One of the most difficult tasks of being in criminal is keeping the secret of what you have done. I am sure his solicitors have told him to keep his trap shut, but after being the flamboyant and social butterfly he was before Allisons murder - I think this would be a distinct challenge for him. I wonder if he had befriended anyone on the inside?

Would be very intriguing to hear what they talk about.

Something I have been thinking about for a while is the rumour that Allison's murder was preplanned but it was supposed to happen when the Brookfield show was on a month later.

I just cannot work out how this rumour could come about if it had any truthfulness to it. This knowledge would be extremely intimate to the murderer, it's not something that the accused would have mentioned to anyone in the local community. Even if someone else was involved in the planning of the murder, and I don't think this is the case, then they aren't going to be revealing this info.

I doubt it came from TM, if she had told police this info then she is admitting she knew something about it. Nothing else has leaked out about what she has told the police that implicates her in any way other than a gullible mistress. Sure she was putting pressure on the accused to leave Allison but I don't think she had any idea that he would kill his wife and is as shocked as the rest of us, probably more so as she was in love with him and totally fallen for his charms.

So my thoughts on this rumour are that someone overheard someone else saying something like " Well he probably planned it for when the Brookfield show was on" and there the rumour starts.

Yes... I had wondered the same myself. It's just not something that is 'known' openly. It would have been known only to the ones involved, which is quite possibly just GBC. UNLESS other things pointed to that theory. You just never know.
I'm pretty sure that we're all going to be thrown for a sixer when the evidence gets revealed. {How long away is that now... 22 years?? Jokes.} I doubt if we'll know everything but what we will find out will shock us all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay