Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #38

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the house of Baden-Clay will come crashing down, what a shameless clan. I wonder who bought the house ! No doubt some one involve with the BC Clan. I hope the sale can be revoked.

http://www.frasercoastchronicle.com.au/story/2012/09/05/baden-clay-dad-owns-daughters-estate/
5th September 2012 11:30 AM
<snipped>
Mr Dickie will be able to collect and pay the debt on his daughter's assests but he will not be able to withdraw any funds to help care for the children.

Does anyone know who is administering the monies that were collected through the fundraising for the girls? Do the Dickie's have access to this money now? Do they have to request distributions of the funds for specific items? Or do the Dickie's have direct access to the funds?

It concerns me that in the Order made at Court yesterday, limited funds have not been made available to Mr Dickie to draw upon for the benefit of the children. How does GBC think his children will be maintained? Has he abrogated his responsibility to provide for the girls from the assets available administered through his POA? Or are the available assets targeted to pay for for his Defence Attorney? Maybe the Dickie's need to make another application to the Court for funds to be made available for the maintenance of the children.
My opinion only.

But wouldn't the life insurance policies form a part of the financial side of evidence also?? ...I think I'm just clutching at straws.... it just seems so wrong to me that he can be selling off assets while still under investigation!!

I feel that it proves a point that money speaks a thousand languages in GB C's world.

Me either,this is just not right....The dude's in prison..How come he's able too access,and have the right too do this ....It's a joke ,unfortunatley at the Dickies and Girls expence....They shouldn't be having too worry about this happening....I thought ,and maybe I'm wrong, they should feel safe !

Hey when you said Sister -in -law,is that Olivia?I tend too not have much too say,I like too observe,and I get rather confused...Wouldn't it be a horrible thing ,if Olivia,sold the property...I'm so confused...Don't mean too be disreceptal.I would just like too understand,Thank -you,ellou

When Justice Martin granted Mr Dickie control of Mrs Baden-Clay's estate yesterday, it gave him the power to stop the sale of the Gold Coast house, but he was limited to paying debts associated with the estate and protecting the assets.

Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...ents-reveal-20120905-25ee1.html#ixzz25dLkflhz

In the above article it says that Mr Dickie was given the power to stop the sale of the Gold Coast house... I hope this is correct...

All IMO

Doc, being part of the Brookfield "scene", which way do you swing on GBC guilt or otherwise at the moment, given what actual facts we know?

Morning Tishy :) Only just saw your post while catching up.

Oh I have him guilty, for sure. But as I keep posting, and as I keep telling myself, one can only be 99% sure, especially since all WE can go on are the few facts we know. And we are assuming that the prosection have WAY more facts than we know about.

But we can't simply ignore that "1%" as it has been christened - that last little bit of doubt, that last surprise twist. And that's why I keep trying to come up with other "But what if..." scenarios.

But overall, I'm 99% sure "he done it". As are most of the other locals I speak to. Including my neighbour who was much more closely involved with the BCs.

When Justice Martin granted Mr Dickie control of Mrs Baden-Clay's estate yesterday, it gave him the power to stop the sale of the Gold Coast house, but he was limited to paying debts associated with the estate and protecting the assets.

Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...ents-reveal-20120905-25ee1.html#ixzz25dLkflhz

In the above article it says that Mr Dickie was given the power to stop the sale of the Gold Coast house... I hope this is correct...

All IMO

Then when you read Courier Mail report it states...

"On September 4, at approximately 10.10am, I spoke with Mr Zampech by telephone. He confirmed to me that an offer on the property was accepted."

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...erard-baden-clay/story-e6freoof-1226465935990

Which was the day prior to Geoff Dickie being given the interim order. Here's hoping this order was able to block the sale from going through.

Investment property bought for Allison Baden-Clay secretly sold by accused murderer husband

From his prison cell at Arthur Gorrie Correctional Centre, Baden-Clay wrote to the Australian Securities and Investments Commission advising his wife was no longer alive, making him sole director and secretary of the business, according to documents lodged in the Supreme Court.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...erard-baden-clay/story-e6freoof-1226465935990

BBM.

This is truly unbelievable! The fact that this <modsnip> can do this with the assistance of his sister and partner in crime who apparently is also his Power Of Attorney. I sincerely hope that the sale of this property has not gone through even though an offer may have been made and accepted. There is usually a cooling off period with a property sale and I fervently hope that the legal eagles can step in and declare it null and void.

Instead of trying to prove his innocence GBC and his greedy family are busy taking care of business, as usual no doubt. The <modsnip> notified ASIC (from jail) that Allison was deceased so that he could take on the role of sole director and secretary of their company. IMO the sale of that house was solely to finance his legal costs and has nothing to do with the future welfare of his children. And as his Power Of Attorney, his sister Olivia Walton would have been doing his bidding. It's a wonder that GBC and OW didn't have a Face Time chat to sort out the finer details!

Explains recent sightings of OW around these parts doesn't it.

Wow..! Just finished catching up, and reading about the sale of the house that was bought for Allison and her brother.

Now, while I can see the source of the desperation by the BC clan for the need to raise money to pay for the defence, I would have thought that the house involved would have had Allison and her brother's names on the title deeds. Or if not, and it was all in the name of WOTS, then how can it be said that the house was bought for Allison and her brother?

I hope that Mr Dickie can halt the sale. And if for some reason he can't, then would he be able to claim half the proceeds given that the house was bought while Allison was alive and a director? And what about Allison's brother? Would he be able to claim a portion of the proceeds?

I see that GBC has notified ASIC that Allison is deceased and therefore no longer a director - but could one of our legal experts clarify how that applies to assets bought while Allison was alive and a director? Would they form part of her estate? A share of all companies of which she was listed as a director?

A significant difference between the condition of the investment rental and the Brookfield rental. I know where I'd rather be...

I think the house of Baden-Clay will come crashing down, what a shameless clan. I wonder who bought the house ! No doubt some one involve with the BC Clan. I hope the sale can be revoked.

Not quick enough for my liking. I would sure like to see some extra skulls hanging on the wall at skull manor. This family is just the most disgusting example of human beings. Just when you think they can't stoop any lower, they do!

Questions for those with legal backgrounds and I know there may not be enough info for you to ascertain but just an educated guess would be good enough until more info comes to light!

1. Is it at all possible that this property sale can be revoked?
  2. How is it possible that the sale of the property was done without the knowledge of the Dickies?
  3. Are the Dickies eligible to sue the BC's for non disclosure type stuff?
  4. Can the Dickies put a freeze on the funds going to the BC's as surely these would still be in the solicitors trust fund? Or at least hold the funds till investigations are complete?
  5. Does anyone know if the agent is an old buddy of the BC's and therefore expedited the sale? (These agents have clients that are looking for a bargain so if they could sell at $20k below market value some shark trawling the waters might have snapped it up. Yet they still get what they want - the half the proceeds (?) money for lawyers.)
  6. Altho GBC is in jail - is he still able to profit for the sale of his assets in this way or do they remain frozen?
  7. OW has acted as POA for GBC, -are her actions legally liable even tho she is acting on behalf of GBC when she carries out instructions from him?
  8. Would they have been advised to do this sale by GBC's criminal lawyers seems to me that this would have been very difficult to hide with the check and balances in place - I wonder if third party involvement from someone in the know as far as 'unsolicited' legal advice was used?
Thanks if anyone can shed any light I would be me most appreciated!

Not quick enough for my liking. I would sure like to see some extra skulls hanging on the wall at skull manor. This family is just the most disgusting example of human beings. Just when you think they can't stoop any lower, they do!

It makes you sick doesn't it - really really low - next we will hear that OW is taking that money to fly up and down to protect her brother.

It makes you sick doesn't it - really really low - next we will hear that OW is taking that money to fly up and down to protect her brother.

Makes me sick too! they have no morales

That wouldnt surprise me at all.
OW the minister's wife. Where is her good Christian values now? Knowingly selling off (or trying to) property that belongs to Allison and her Allison's brother behind their backs.
Please dont anyone say that she is innocent in all this and is just doing what she is asked. No one is that stupid. Think there is a very clear case of "Selective Christian Values" here.
:maddening::maddening::maddening:maddening::maddening::maddening:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member