Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #40

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anyone planning to attend the court case? Would love a daily insider perspective?

I would love to go but I think the committal is set down for a Mond, Tues and Wednesday which are not good for me but I reckon others will be going. I got lucky with the bail hearing as it was a Friday which is a free day for me.

Not just TM - I am sure there will be a few mistresses that will have come forth with their stories. And the business partners and the close friends - it will be interesting to compare how their statements contrast with the nothing that the B_C clan are likely to produce!

Oh yes can't forget the mistresses & office workers!

The Autopsy

I wonder if the insurance company kept recordings of the phone conversations (for training purposes only)

Apple's records

The most important is the Police reports and findings :rocker:

OUR COPS ARE TOPS

Makara said:
I agree Curious. I believe that Allison was murdered in her bedroom. It may have been on the bed, the floor or even the ensuite. <modsnip> IMO she was either lifted or dragged out through the back door and loaded into the back of the Captiva, already parked in the carport. Vegetation from the back of the house would have clung to her hair and body while this was happening. After Allison was loaded into the Captiva I believe that GBC then phoned the clan. He needed someone to be with the girls while Allison's body was disposed of. And IMO he did not do this alone. It's my belief that two people were involved in the disposal, GBC along with either NBC or OW.

This is very much my line of thinking too Makara.

And just how did he get her body into that car without those children hearing anything? I just so hope she got to say good night to them.

Liaden said:
And just how did he get her body into that car without those children hearing anything? I just so hope she got to say good night to them.

You bought my spirit back to ground zero with a thud.
Oh that's so sad my heart is breaking

Apologies TGY - its heartbreaking any way you look at it!

No apologies required in fact I thank you for bringing us back to the ultimate reason we are all here. Justice for Allison Baden-Clay in her darkest hour when she needed help & the only one she should have been able to trust......well, I can't say as I'll be modsnipped but we are all united in our thoughts and anger. :furious:

Yes it's heartbreaking Laiden as I think many of us were once in Allisons shoes.

I just found this info by googling and it is about Jennifer and compares the search for her with the search for Allison so it should go on both threads. It has been a year since she went missing. A young single mum. Not good.

http://theramble.com.au/2012/05/jennifer-who/

This is terribly sad and unfortunate but I don't think it just has to do with affluence. Allison's family were incredibly pro-active in her search and her friends too and Allison and her friends and family had made an impression on the community for there to have been so much support. It is almost too sad to think about but maybe those around Jennifer Kilkenny didn't have the knowledge or the ability (illness) to keep her name out to the public like in this case. Allison had no financial standing and her parents retired or close to so I do wish they would examine things a bit closer when they do these comparisons and blame it all on the affluence factor. There was no mistaking the Dickies heartbreak and their will to find Allison.

I agree Liadan, it is not fair to say Allison's disappearance attracted police and media attention just because they lived in an affluent suburb. She was reported missing within hours of being last seen and the police turn up to find a husband with recent scratches and and acting strangely and alarm bells rang. So they held serious fears for her safety from day 1. A big search was organised to try to find her in case she was lying injured somewhere. At some point it seems to have turned into a search to satisfy the coroners search guidelines.

I think other people who go missing and aren't reported to police for days miss the window of urgent action and then don't get the attention they should or at least the public don't get to hear about what the police are doing to find that person.

You bought my spirit back to ground zero with a thud.
Oh that's so sad my heart is breaking[/QUOTE]

We may still hear that they did - they were interviewed after GBC was arrested

My thinking is she was suffocated with a pillow (which muffled any sound) through her body out the bed room window (kids wouldn't hear outside thud if they were asleep)

JMO

My thinking is she was suffocated with a pillow (which muffled any sound) through her body out the bed room window (kids wouldn't hear outside thud if they were asleep)

JMO

Surely there would have been evidence of her body landing - maybe there was those first police on the scene would have quietly noted that

JMO

I think it would be easier to suffocate someone than strangle them as you wouldn't have to look them in the eyes and see them die. Also suffocation is consistent with there being no injury to her hyoid bone in her throat which is often broken or can be highly compressed and change shape in strangulation. ( Doc correct me if I am wrong please)

Makara, you have the real estate photos, can you please have a look at the windows in what may be their bedroom.

Maybe he drop her body out the window on to a plastic tarp. I'm not sure how many floors the residence had.

Maybe he drop her body out the window on to a plastic tarp. I'm not sure how many floors the residence had.

We don't know if their bedroom was at the front, rear or side of the house. Depending where it was, it was either higher or lower to the ground as the block sloped.

I think it would be easier to suffocate someone than strangle them as you wouldn't have to look them in the eyes and see them die. Also suffocation is consistent with there being no injury to her hyoid bone in her throat which is often broken or can be highly compressed and change shape in strangulation. ( Doc correct me if I am wrong please)

Makara, you have the real estate photos, can you please have a look at the windows in what may be their bedroom.

I have those pics saved too I will have a look see

From what I can work out it looks as though their bedroom was at the back of the house. If I can work out how to put the photo here I will
No can't but they are not full length windows he'd have to lift her up

Family sets up Facebook page in desperate hunt for missing sister, Reynella woman Rachael Ann Moritz
Rachael Ann Moritz, who turned 20 yesterday, was last seen by a family member on Friday, December 21.
http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/...chael-ann-moritz/story-e6frea83-1226545593645

Thanks Amee. I've started a thread for Rachael...

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=8675991#post8675991"]Australia Reynella, SA -Rachael Ann Moritz, 20, Dec 21,2012 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties