Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #40

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And one would expect that a person with an illustrious Scouting background would be qualified in first aid.

End quote. how do you know that?

A seasoned scout, the great-grandson of Lord Baden Powell who founded the scouting movement, Mr Baden-Clay knew his local hiking trails well.
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...baden-clays-call/story-e6freuy9-1226341322057

While overseas, he also worked in the Project Department of Kandersteg International Scouts Centre, Switzerland, as a volunteer for three months. Later, he worked as an assistant director of the International Scouts Centre for 12 months.
http://www.news.com.au/national-old...bail-application/story-e6frfkvr-1226410326970

Makara I believe the map of 'The love Nest' could have started the argument so wherever they were doing that stupid homework to save their marriage is close to where Allison was murdered. Any woman being confronted with that would want his b+lls on a plate.

Who was this councillor? I still believe if a marriage guidance councillor requested they do this together in private (& not under supervision) has a bloody lot to answer for!
All my opinion :banghead:

What variety of cretin would recommend they spend 15 minutes a night discussing his adultery? FFS, he did it, she knows, move on. How can it help a couple to repair their marriage if she has to literally hear the ins and outs of a duck's backside.
That so called counsellor should be sectioned. :twocents:

Mr Boyle said during an interview Mr Baden-Clay gave to police before his arrest, the accused told investigators he and his wife had been seeing a marriage counsellor, the most recent appointment having been the Monday before Mrs Baden-Clay's disappearance, who had suggested the couple set aside 15 minutes a night to discuss Mr Baden-Clay's adultery.
Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...denied-bail-20121214-2beo5.html#ixzz2Gd2upIPF

Maybe it was Allison's request to the counsellor that they discussed his adultery. She may have wanted details so she knew everything before she could move on. Some people wouldn't want the details, some would. Maybe they had agreed to do this for a limited time and then concentrate on working on their marriage. Not that I think he would have changed, he couldn't help himself as was evidenced by him having other affairs that she didn't know about.

What variety of cretin would recommend they spend 15 minutes a night discussing his adultery? FFS, he did it, she knows, move on. How can it help a couple to repair their marriage if she has to literally hear the ins and outs of a duck's backside.
That so called counsellor should be sectioned. :twocents:

Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...denied-bail-20121214-2beo5.html#ixzz2Gd2upIPF

You got me LB. What a complete balls up! This makes me think the psychologist was a cronie of NBC's marriage facilitation service. In the BC campaign to get GBC a new start with Toni. Allison was so staggered at GBC's gall to parade around with this woman all over the shop and wanted some truthful answers. But seriously what GBC told her -who could have believed that anyway and it would have been him directing the proceedings so its virtually useless as if he is going to be honest about the depth of his deceit? Especially without a counselor there present and I can't see that being much of a bonus for truthfulness from him.

Hi Liadan, I don't remember that it was a fact the/a car was seen. I do remember a lot of talk about the police were interested. As my weakness is in algebra of speed, heights of tide and such I was out of the loop.

F, I don't think we really don't have enough info to work out the mechanics of travel atm just in terms of from when Allison left the salon to the facetime call at 12ish to NBC. But I like your thinking about the roundabout in that it may have be been more of a timestamp for their movements than an actual sighting associated with suspicious behaviour.

You got me LB. What a complete balls up! This makes me think the psychologist was a cronie of NBC's marriage facilitation service. In the BC campaign to get GBC a new start with Toni. Allison was so staggered at GBC's gall to parade around with this woman all over the shop and wanted some truthful answers. But seriously what GBC told her -who could have believed that anyway and it would have been him directing the proceedings so its virtually useless as if he is going to be honest about the depth of his deceit? Especially without a counselor there present and I can't see that being much of a bonus for truthfulness from him.

Thank you, and I agree with you and a previous poster saying that if this ever was a good idea (hard to see how) - to do it without a facilitator present is a disaster going somewhere to happen.

Reading through some entries in Allison's diary illustrates too what you are saying, one comment about a large portrait of 'them' together.
The selected excerpts of that diary suggest that far from helping, the process was destroying Allison. Her notes suggest to me that GBC's contribution was to further demean his wife and really 'rub it in'.

Have had various thoughts about scenarios posted here in last few days. Apologies if I have some timeline details incorrect.
I think that OW was in Bris by arrangement. GBC had decided to bring matters to a head and ask for divorce to start new life (or that was the story). Wanted sis around to 'help with girls' because 'Allison isn't strong and won't cope with news'.
Plan A- do the deed, arrange things to look as though she's just taken off and harmed herself ( empty Zoloft boxes in carport etc)
Something goes wrong with Plan A (girls woke up?), mastermind has to ask for help. Story to NBC, EBC, OW, whoever - they were having the divorce talk, she lost it, tried to do something stupid, he was trying to protect her, she fell and hit her head. Reason given for not calling Police? - this is how the 'upper class' deal with things. Family name is paramount. The Empire on which the sun never sets .....etc etc.

Details? - wait to hear the evidence :)

All above is just my own opinion.

Thank you, and I agree with you and a previous poster saying that if this ever was a good idea (hard to see how) - to do it without a facilitator present is a disaster going somewhere to happen.

Reading through some entries in Allison's diary illustrates too what you are saying, one comment about a large portrait of 'them' together.
The selected excerpts of that diary suggest that far from helping, the process was destroying Allison. Her notes suggest to me that GBC's contribution was to further demean his wife and really 'rub it in'.

Have had various thoughts about scenarios posted here in last few days. Apologies if I have some timeline details incorrect.
I think that OW was in Bris by arrangement. GBC had decided to bring matters to a head and ask for divorce to start new life (or that was the story). Wanted sis around to 'help with girls' because 'Allison isn't strong and won't cope with news'.
Plan A- do the deed, arrange things to look as though she's just taken off and harmed herself ( empty Zoloft boxes in carport etc)
Something goes wrong with Plan A (girls woke up?), mastermind has to ask for help. Story to NBC, EBC, OW, whoever - they were having the divorce talk, she lost it, tried to do something stupid, he was trying to protect her, she fell and hit her head. Reason given for not calling Police? - this is how the 'upper class' deal with things. Family name is paramount. The Empire on which the sun never sets .....etc etc.

Details? - wait to hear the evidence :)

All above is just my own opinion.

Agree. The the thinking is correct too re family name etc. However, I remember at the time the coldness of everyone, starting with OWs darting eyes in the first media interview, to the parents just hours and days after finding Allison. No feelings at all, all stone faced. I saw more feeling from the parents when Gbc had to move his business. Cold and cruel, right down to he affair as you mention, so horrible. So horrible.

Makara do I recall correctly a photo of the bathroom shower without a curtain & comments that the shower curtain could have possibly been used? I could be wrong?
Do I recall correctly that something was found around Allison when she was found? Please mods sorry if I'm wrong but I'm not sure if these were rumours. Maybe the plastic then a pillowcase stops the victim tearing the plastic?
The notorious American serial killer BTK used this method.

Here is the photo of the bathroom without a shower curtain. I would say this is the second bathroom. The ensuite bathroom has a glass shower screen. There was speculation that a shower curtain may have been used to wrap Allison's body in for transportation. There was also speculation that a pillowcase was found near her body. The second bathroom was probably used by the girls who would have had a bath as opposed to a shower, so there may not have been any need for a shower curtain at all.

MOO.

image10.jpg

Agree. The the thinking is correct too re family name etc. However, I remember at the time the coldness of everyone, starting with OWs darting eyes in the first media interview, to the parents just hours and days after finding Allison. No feelings at all, all stone faced. I saw more feeling from the parents when Gbc had to move his business. Cold and cruel, right down to he affair as you mention, so horrible. So horrible.

In a minor way, reminiscent of the initial reaction of some of the Royals in 1997 when Diana was killed.:twocents:

In a minor way, reminiscent of the initial reaction of some of the Royals in 1997 when Diana was killed.:twocents:

Deep. There was a lot more similarities too. Emotional abuse, family reputation, beloved lady, poor children left behind.

Following the same line of thought as above posts, I have been delving into some genealogy. Looking into the gene pool. Great-granny's maiden name rang a bell, and sure enough the connection was found. Stay with me :)

Children of Harold Soames and Katharine Mary Hill

1.Auriol Edith Soames+2 b. 26 Sep 1885, d. 5 Apr 1919
2.Captain Arthur Granville Soames+2 b. 12 Oct 1886, d. 6 Jul 1962
3.Olave St. Clair Soames+1 b. 22 Feb 1889, d. 25 Jun 1977 **GBC great grandmother - married Robert B-P (aged 55) in 1912.

Olave's nephew - Arthur Christopher John Soames, Baron Soames was born on 12 October 1920. He was the son of Captain Arthur Granville Soames and Hope Mary Woodbine Parish. He married Mary Churchill, daughter of Rt. Hon. Sir Winston Leonard Spencer Churchill and Clementine Ogilvy Hozier, Baroness Spencer-Churchill, on 11 February 1947.2 He died on 17 September 1987 at age 66.

Great-granny's sister -
Auriol Edith Soames was born on 26 September 1885.1 She was the daughter of Harold Soames and Katharine Mary Hill.1 She married Robert Davidson. (3 children) She died on 5 April 1919 at age 33 at Cheshunt, Hertfordshire, England, committing suicide by throwing herself under a train.

Very sad.

There is a lot more in the extended tree on both sides.:twocents:

http://www.thepeerage.com/p39235.htm#i392349

The Dickies were proud of Allison and funded her through private schooling and her ballet education gave her grace and her beauty took her to winning a beauty pageant. Allison climbed the corporate ladder and had respect with her peers in her career. Allison Dickie was a very pretty girl with the world at her feet and I believe GBC was genuinely smitten.
The hansom couple were married and their careers soured and the Baden-Clays knew their son had the wind beneath his wings.
But his narcissism wanted to team up and marry this beauty as he wanted a piece of the action and knew this beauty would be a great asset and his ‘big white hunter’ father would be impressed with his son’s trophy.

Bette Midler…..The Wind beneath my Wings.

It must have been cold there in my shadow,
to never have sunlight on your face.
You were content to let me shine, that's your way.
You always walked a step behind.
'cause you are the wind beneath my wings.

So I was the one with all the glory,
while you were the one with all the strength.
A beautiful face without a name for so long.
A beautiful smile to hide the pain.

Did you ever know that you're my hero,
and everything I would like to be?
I can fly higher than an eagle,
'cause you are the wind beneath my wings.

In her 30&#8217;s Allison had worked tirelessly for her husband and knew her &#8216;clock&#8217; was ticking and wanted a family and that was then the beginning of the <modsnip>
Allison, It must have been cold there in his shadow to never have sunlight on your face, you were content to let him shine, that was your way, you always walked a step behind you were the wind beneath his wings.

RIP Allison

I hope that GBC has started 2013 in the place he will spend the rest of 2013 and then some
I tear up whenever I see photos of Allison looking so happy not realising that her life was to be cut short because of someone's greed and anger

The more I think of Allisons's diary the more I seeth. He said she smelled, that is <modsnip>& I'll tell you why.

In the this so called 'therapy' to say such a thing to a woman was meant to absolutely crush her spirit and sexuality.

This <modsnip> was up against an intelligent woman and when a weak man can't beat her brains he attacked her femininity. This was his agenda to cripple this woman's spirit and pride but to keep her feeling unworthy of another relationship, stay put and watch the kids for me while I have the fun.

Angry? OMG I'm now seething with rage!
The fight is now on and no holds barred! That's your game GBC isn't it? You are in the right place now, no women to hurt just gorillas who are watching YOU!

And there were rumours no doubt put about by GBC supporters that Allison was having an affair grrr

And there were rumours no doubt put about by GBC supporters that Allison was having an affair grrr

The very first report on Sydney media was 'Qld woman missing after going out with her boyfriend, husband worried'. BS
I was shot down on WS but that's what was the first news bulletin.

I'm with you Maigret Grrr!

Are you sure about that?

1000% possumheart !!! It was on Sydney radio the same day Allison disappeared!! I can tell you the station as there is only one talk back station I listen to, my hubby heard it too.

I recall it too. Proof you can't believe what you hear on MSM. It didn't make any sense to me at the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gretyr