Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #40

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree Alioop. The same logic would apply to Allison's phone. If GBC wanted it to look like suicide, why not either leave her phone at home or near her body? Instead and IMO, he or another clan member made sure the phone was nowhere near where Allison's body was disposed of. I also believe that the phone was moved from one location to another during the search for Allison.

At the outset I believe that finding Allison's phone was crucial in finding Allison. Once she was found, the phone was not of such great importance. IMO the Police would have sourced the logs for the phone and now have everything they need. Fingerprints that may have been on the phone IMO would be irrelevant. Any number of family members may have touched the phone, prior to its disappearance, including the girls.

MOO.

I agree Makara, her phone would have been with her or at home. I was about to say in her handbag which I realised I can't recall being raised. Where was her handbag? Can anyone recall any mention anywhere about her handbag?

Just thinking if Allison had commit suicide(and I think that is the last thing she would have done) I really think she would have left a note and specific instructions. She was organised - and her girls were her top priority. No way would she have left with out sending them her love and special personal messages from her. Her family was the world to her and they would have been remembered by her at the very least.

This is the photo of the Captiva that appeared in MSM. I've enlarged it for a closer look at what is on the ground under the front end of the car. Your guess is as good as mine as to what it is. :waitasec: Some thought the green stuff may have been coolant and I initially thought that the darker spots may have been blood. It's more likely to be oil though. I'm wondering if the underside of the Captiva was damaged in some way on the Thursday night/Friday morning?

View attachment 28856

View attachment 28855

Agreed and one would think that if a brand new car was leaking anything that it would be taken straight back to the dealer. Maybe the prado was normally parked there or they both parked there. It could have been leakage from the prado.

My wheel arches and wheels are NEVER that clean -on a new car (up to 3 months at least) the brake powder would still be clinging to the wheel rims - so I am guessing had to be given a thorough clean that morning. The green spot looks a bit like a leaf tho

The captiva does look clean in that picture. You can see reflections off the bonnet. New cars are often cleaned regularly as owners are excited about having a new clean car so they could have had it cleaned very recently, though with their money problems maybe they couldn't afford to have it professionally cleaned or they could have been cleaning it themselves. Though I doubt the latter as neither of them would have had much spare time. Allison busy looking after the girls and home and GBC- well just busy being busy! Doesn't look like from the house yard that much outside work was done.

Just thinking if Allison had commit suicide(and I think that is the last thing she would have done) I really think she would have left a note and specific instructions. She was organised - and her girls were her top priority. No way would she have left with out sending them her love and special personal messages from her. Her family was the world to her and they would have been remembered by her at the very least.

And if they had a big fight and said lets get a divorce, then it is more likely he would have stormed off to his parents as I don't think she would have left the house without the girls and her parents weren't in the next suburb like his.

I was always under the impression that the back of the house was level with the ground. I've only deduced this from the attached images. I have been known to be wrong at times. :what:

View attachment 28841

View attachment 28842

View attachment 28843

I'm pretty sure the back yard slopes down towards the childcare centre.

I'm interested in the aerial shot of the house because it looks to me like the BWANA car is being searched too - that is the silver car that can be seen with one or two doors open. I noticed it in that position on the driveway when I drove past while the crime scene was in place. It stayed there until after the police were finished and I saw roadside assistance attending to the car with NBC.

In recent weeks I had wondered if Alisons phone ended up in that car (hidden or otherwise) but I'm pretty sure now, looking at that photo, that the police would have searched it as well.

I'm interested in the aerial shot of the house because it looks to me like the BWANA car is being searched too - that is the silver car that can be seen with one or two doors open. I noticed it in that position on the driveway when I drove past while the crime scene was in place. It stayed there until after the police were finished and I saw roadside assistance attending to the car with NBC.

In recent weeks I had wondered if Alisons phone ended up in that car (hidden or otherwise) but I'm pretty sure now, looking at that photo, that the police would have searched it as well.

Thanks for your insights jojo. Yes very good noticing that BWANA car was likely being searched in the driveway. I wonder why NBC needed roadside assist, to start it? What time did you notice that happening? What sort of searching could cause problems with the car. Its not as if they would have pulled the engine apart or maybe they were searching the engine bay. They didn't impound the car for further investigation although was it the night of the first bail hearing the police did look at the car again at the BWANA house.

Thanks Alioop, but I can't remember exact times, just that is was day time and I went past twice. I don't know much about cars. Was racking my brains for some sort of 'interesting' reason for the roadside assist but perhaps it's just a car that has had problems anyway and after sitting there for a week, may have had a flat battery.

Do you think then that it treated as part of the crime scene - can police search a vehicle without permission from the owner? Just thinking that now, given that there has been some lack of co-operation from certain people?

I didn't know that BWANA car sat in the driveway for a week. I thought it must have been searched on that Friday then NBC drove it home. But maybe not.

I wonder what the date of that aerial photo was.

I think the police got a search warrant on that Friday to search everything on the property including any vehicles that were there when police first arrived.

Off topic. Am researching. Nothing on the threads here - does anyone know anything about Jennifer Kilkenny who went missing New Year's Day 2012 from Zillmere, Brisbane?

Thanks for your insights jojo. Yes very good noticing that BWANA car was likely being searched in the driveway. I wonder why NBC needed roadside assist, to start it? What time did you notice that happening? What sort of searching could cause problems with the car. Its not as if they would have pulled the engine apart or maybe they were searching the engine bay. They didn't impound the car for further investigation although was it the night of the first bail hearing the police did look at the car again at the BWANA house.

alioop, if the doors of the vehicle were left open for some hours, with interior light on, it may run down a battery, particularly if the battery was not fairly new. Or maybe something to do with the electronics was knocked in the searching of the vehicle, disabling it. And yes, I believe it was the either the night of the arrest, or the night of the first bail hearing in June that a vehicle was searched. Remember that someone else carted the bags from the boot in, and NBC appeared to be 'assisting'. Was it the the same vehicle though?

alioop, if the doors of the vehicle were left open for some hours, with interior light on, it may run down a battery, particularly if the battery was not fairly new. Or maybe something to do with the electronics was knocked in the searching of the vehicle, disabling it. And yes, I believe it was the either the night of the arrest, or the night of the first bail hearing in June that a vehicle was searched. Remember that someone else carted the bags from the boot in, and NBC appeared to be 'assisting'. Was it the the same vehicle though?

Yep the Bwana car was searched the night of the first bail hearing...

June 22, 2012

The Courier-Mail can reveal the car owned by Gerard Baden-Clay's parents was searched. Police rifled through the boot and back seat of the couple's silver Holden Statesman about 6pm

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ar...lays-parents-car/story-e6freuzr-1226405084664

Off topic. Am researching. Nothing on the threads here - does anyone know anything about Jennifer Kilkenny who went missing New Year's Day 2012 from Zillmere, Brisbane?

The police report on Jennifer. There doesn't appear to be any mention of her being found.

http://www.police.qld.gov.au/News+and+Alerts/missingPersons/e_k/kilkennyJM.htm

ETA: I've started a thread for Jennifer...

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=194489"]Australia Brisbane -Jennifer Kilkenny-Missing since Jan1st 2012 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Looking at the photos Makara posted. it is clear that the garage or carport is not the same level as the back. Maybe that is where the steps are?

I agree Makara, her phone would have been with her or at home. I was about to say in her handbag which I realised I can't recall being raised. Where was her handbag? Can anyone recall any mention anywhere about her handbag?

I think I said something similar in the beginning I do not go anywhere without my iPhone if I do not have a pocket or a handbag it rests inside my bra strap
I would be lost without it - texts from friends and family - reminders - shopping lists -email - Facebook - eBay - to do lists etc etc and when I walk it is my pedometer

The police report on Jennifer. There doesn't appear to be any mention of her being found.

http://www.police.qld.gov.au/News+and+Alerts/missingPersons/e_k/kilkennyJM.htm

ETA: I've started a thread for Jennifer...

Australia Brisbane -Jennifer Kilkenny-Missing since Jan1st 2012 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

I just found this info by googling and it is about Jennifer and compares the search for her with the search for Allison so it should go on both threads. It has been a year since she went missing. A young single mum. Not good.

http://theramble.com.au/2012/05/jennifer-who/

I think I said something similar in the beginning I do not go anywhere without my iPhone if I do not have a pocket or a handbag it rests inside my bra strap
I would be lost without it - texts from friends and family - reminders - shopping lists -email - Facebook - eBay - to do lists etc etc and when I walk it is my pedometer

I totally agree Maigret & under the circumstances Allison would have taken her phone to keep in touch for the children IF she went for a walk.

<modsnip>

So many answers I'm looking forward to from the court case...
1) Statements from the Doctors regarding GBC shaving mishap.
2) Statements from the marriage guidance councillor ie history of violence & Allison's fears etc. Why the homework & layout of 'The Love Nest'? What a cruel request and a promotion of domestic violence.
3) The Dickie's & best friends' statements.
4) TM's statement should be an eyeopener!

I think we will be collectively gobsmacked

BRING IT ON

Folks for the umpty eleventyth time...unless you can provide a link to back up info then it's classed as rumour which is not allowed on WS.

I agree Curious. I believe that Allison was murdered in her bedroom. It may have been on the bed, the floor or even the ensuite. <modsnip> IMO she was either lifted or dragged out through the back door and loaded into the back of the Captiva, already parked in the carport. Vegetation from the back of the house would have clung to her hair and body while this was happening. After Allison was loaded into the Captiva I believe that GBC then phoned the clan. He needed someone to be with the girls while Allison's body was disposed of. And IMO he did not do this alone. It's my belief that two people were involved in the disposal, GBC along with either NBC or OW.

Irrespective of where in the house Allison was murdered, the girls must have heard the argument between their parents and this disturbs me greatly. :cry:

MOO.

This is very much my line of thinking too Makara.

I totally agree Maigret & under the circumstances Allison would have taken her phone to keep in touch for the children IF she went for a walk.

<modsnip>

So many answers I'm looking forward to from the court case...
1) Statements from the Doctors regarding GBC shaving mishap.
2) Statements from the marriage guidance councillor ie history of violence & Allison's fears etc. Why the homework & layout of 'The Love Nest'? What a cruel request and a promotion of domestic violence.
3) The Dickie's & best friends' statements.
4) TM's statement should be an eyeopener!

I think we will be collectively gobsmacked

BRING IT ON

Not just TM - I am sure there will be a few mistresses that will have come forth with their stories. And the business partners and the close friends - it will be interesting to compare how their statements contrast with the nothing that the B_C clan are likely to produce!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties