Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #44

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
does anyone know who owns the mobile phone that ends in 877. The number was called twice by GBC 5.10 an 5.11 on the 19th and and at 7.09 am on the 20th and then isn't called again until late in the afternoon of the twentieth.

Did GBC drive the girls down to Allisons parents on Friday 20 April? lots of mobile calls travelling up from the Gold Coast that afternoon

No he went to talk to his lawyer.

\

Do they fit in with calls to TM .The one in arvo would. Maybe he rang her prior to QPS and Daddy

I thought that too, but I thought TMcH testimoney said that she spoke to him at around 10 o'clock and asked why Allison wasn't at the conference, so if it was Toni that doesn't fit.

does anyone know who owns the mobile phone that ends in 877. The number was called twice by GBC 5.10 an 5.11 on the 19th and and at 7.09 am on the 20th and then isn't called again until late in the afternoon of the twentieth.

I believe that number is Kate R - the other real estate agent who was meant to be going to the conf with Allison.

No he went to talk to his lawyer.

I've always wondered what the lawyer said to him that day? "Mate, your wife has only been missing for a few hours now, is there some reason you think she might not be back??"

The lawyer MUST have thought that was odd??

I thought that too, but I thought TMcH testimoney said that she spoke to him at around 10 o'clock and asked why Allison wasn't at the conference, so if it was Toni that doesn't fit.

maybe it still does , and she rang him at 10 . forgot to tell cops about the earlier ones. makes sense he phones early and she misses call because she is asleep, call wakes her and he dials again 1 minute later IMOO

I have often wondered if the lawyer on the gold coast reeled back like everyone else did, Constable Ash, Sgts Jackson and Curtis, the detectives, Mr and Mrs Dickie, Kerrie..and said, 'God Almighty , mate, what happened to your face"......

Nige and Olivia never mentioned the chunks missing from Gerards jaw to anyone. business as usual.

I believe that number is Kate R - the other real estate agent who was meant to be going to the conf with Allison.

wel I have this totally ballsed up . thought it was 5.10 and 5.11 on the morning she went missing . Forget all that silly theory of mine:blushing::banghead::facepalm:

and Gerard says to the lawyer, .......' blunt razor , and in a rush yesterday'..

and the lawyer says..........................'mate...what happened to your hand?? '

and Gerard says...... 'cut it on a light globe yesterday'

and then the lawyer says,.....'' oooh mate, whats that on your chest?? '...

And Gerard says.....' got bit by a caterpillar...'..

and the lawyer says.........'mate... mate.. you must be the unluckiest bloke in QLD today.. on top of this your wife has gone missing, ay? '.....

long silence..

the lawyer murmurrs.. '... she have any insurance on her?'...

It just gets more and more bizarre - travelling to the Gold Coast to "lawyer up" when your wife is missing, and supposedly has been missing since 6am that morning. In normal circumstances I think the time would have been better spent searching for the mother of your children who has fallen down a hole!

and Gerard says to the lawyer, .......' blunt razor , and in a rush yesterday'..

and the lawyer says..........................'mate...what happened to your hand?? '

and the lawyer says.........'mate... mate.. you must be the unluckiest bloke in QLD today.. on top of this your wife has gone missing, ay? '.....

long silence..

Of course she does, you know how the ad goes "there is a lot of bad luck going round, lucky your with..."

long silence..

Of course she does, you know how the ad goes "there is a lot of bad luck going round, lucky your with..."

then the clouds go over the sun for the lawyer for a moment as Gerard confesses, yes, I do hold insurance on her, about a cool mill , but I owe a , a, a, um , a million and a half..

another long silence....

It just gets more and more bizarre - travelling to the Gold Coast to "lawyer up" when your wife is missing, and supposedly has been missing since 6am that morning. In normal circumstances I think the time would have been better spent searching for the mother of your children who has fallen down a hole!
cept she hadnt and he knew exactly where she was . makes me sick AND having children looked after by someone ELSE when their mummy is missing so he could go see a doctor about his blunt razor and tell a lawyer a whole bunch of s#%t REALLY Gerard fair dinkum :jail: :jail: :jail:

that bit about Gerard telling the lawyer that Saturday arvo that he had a sizzling mill and a half debt is pure conjecture on my part.. I made it up out of thin air, because that was Gerards horrible thing he couldnt say just yet.

then the clouds go over the sun for the lawyer for a moment as Gerard confesses, yes, I do hold insurance on her, about a cool mill , but I owe a , a, a, um , a million and a half..

another long silence....

It'd be right about now that GBC reaches into his pocket, hands a business card over and says "Can I help you with the purchase of a new home by any chance?"

Hi all, have been reading on here since Allison's disappearance last year but only just registered... It's been great reading all the posts and thanks to those who were in court giving us the information.

Just one question, how do you search? I can't find a link and when I tried to view a members posts it gives me an access denied error? :(

that bit about Gerard telling the lawyer that Saturday arvo that he had a sizzling mill and a half debt is pure conjecture on my part.. I made it up out of thin air, because that was Gerards horrible thing he couldnt say just yet.

and the lawyer says " a mill in insurance eh ? so no problems paying me . Ok get onto insurance now , get a death certificate now and away we'll go , oh mate better wait till after the funeral but do it straight away , oh and the kids , they ok , good

Yes, I agree that is a dreadful thing in the midst of a murder investigation.

But think for a moment though if GBC had been awful to Allison all the time. Maybe he always said horrible things about her or to her in front of the kids.
This then wouldnt be unusual for them. Just daddy not being very nice to mummy again. Almost like he said it hoping thats what had happened to her.
(although we suspect he knew that wasnt true)
He could have said "maybe she got hit by a bus"

Can you see what I am trying to say ?

do we know for sure gbc said that to the girls or was it just ow being sarcastic to the police questioning her about what gbc had told them?

Hi all, have been reading on here since Allison's disappearance last year but only just registered... It's been great reading all the posts and thanks to those who were in court giving us the information.

Just one question, how do you search? I can't find a link and when I tried to view a members posts it gives me an access denied error? :(
Marlywings is the genius

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member