Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #44

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could someone remember when the 'Pie Face' photo was taken...'Business as Usual' that would shed some light to me....at least when he just went off 'Business as Usual' and left the girls with someone else....The interview he did saying he was trying to look after his girls, looking over his shoulder at Nige and Elaines house...

They as his parents must have wondered what was so important to ping off to the city and leave the children with them.

When I was about nine years old my mother had a complete breakdown after my father left us...I had to stay with my Uncle...not an easy time for both of us, but I was distrought beyound comprenhension when mum was taken away by an ambulance.

I had lost both mum and dad....my Uncle a batchelor brother of mums had no idea how to cope but he let me stay home from school and tried to console me.

My point is mum was not missing, nor had she fallen down a hole but it was traumatic for a 9 year old.
How could GBC just go off business as usual and leave the girls when they needed him most.....beyound belief, maybe he had other business to attend too!!!?????
MOO

Re: Gerald's comment about their mother falling down a hole. Perhaps the girls were asking questions as to where their mother was and it formed part of a conversation as to where she could be. It still does seem a strange thing to say when their mother has only been missing a short time but of cause Gerald knew that she was not coming back.
His behaviour that morning was not at all normal for someone whos wife has been missing a short time only. There could have been any number of explanations for her absence even if out of character for her. I'm certain that his haste to call police as though something sinister had occurred to her, was part of his undoing.

Yeah about err, extra curricular activities in the back of the Prado.

MMMMMMMM and only 36 hours before she went missing , she must have had a terrible time thinking and worrying about what the<modsnip> {his opinion of himself} was up to whenever they were not together

, she must have had a terrible time thinking and worrying about what the" big stud " {his opinion of himself} was up to whenever they were not together

I don't know why Squizzey but your comment made me think about my dog that I had desexed last week. If only it had been that easy for Allsion to deal with Gerald!:floorlaugh:

I don't know why Squizzey but your comment made me think about my dog that I had desexed last week. If only it had been that easy for Allsion to deal with Gerald!:floorlaugh:

gold:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

MMMMMMMM and only 36 hours before she went missing , she must have had a terrible time thinking and worrying about what the" big stud " {his opinion of himself} was up to whenever they were not together

Yeah it would have been so hard. I don't know that trust can ever really return after affairs. It will always be in the back of your mind. I think her instincts and feelings had been screaming at her for a long time and her trying to rationalize it and talk herself out of it lead to her depression. It can drive you crazy wondering and trying to work out what's real and what isn't. There's three affairs that we know of. How many before that nobody knows about?

Could someone remember when the 'Pie Face' photo was taken...'Business as Usual' that would shed some light to me....at least when he just went off 'Business as Usual' and left the girls with someone else....The interview he did saying he was trying to look after his girls, looking over his shoulder at Nige and Elaines house...

They as his parents must have wondered what was so important to ping off to the city and leave the children with them.

When I was about nine years old my mother had a complete breakdown after my father left us...I had to stay with my Uncle...not an easy time for both of us, but I was distrought beyound comprenhension when mum was taken away by an ambulance.

I had lost both mum and dad....my Uncle a batchelor brother of mums had no idea how to cope but he let me stay home from school and tried to console me.

My point is mum was not missing, nor had she fallen down a hole but it was traumatic for a 9 year old.
How could GBC just go off business as usual and leave the girls when they needed him most.....beyound belief, maybe he had other business to attend too!!!?????
MOO

It would have been a very traumatic time for you. :grouphug: Your uncle tried to console you and really that is all that matters, you knew he was trying to do that, with obviously not much experience. I wonder how on earth GBC, OW, NBC (and i'll add EBC and dare I say IW?) even think to put the children in other's care apart from the family i.e. they could have taken them to EBC's place obviously she was not at the Brookfield House at the time and she, being their grandmother could have looked after them and consoled them? IMHO this family is not normal by any stretch of the imagination, I would call them dysfunctional. There were extended family members available to look after the children, their mother was missing, they would be distraught, not a time to take them to school in these particular circumstances. I wonder if there are any statements from the School Teachers etc.? Funny, just had a thought, OW believes in home schooling, so OW, you only believe in home schooling when it suits you, but you were quick to take your nieces to school on that fateful day, when you could have kept them with family, why did you do that? Strange Lot You All are and yes OW you say the the truth will be told, but obviously you are only trying to put doubt in the minds of the public by going in front of the media, because we already know the truth. Red Herring my dear? We can smell a Red Herring a mile away.

Yeah it would have been so hard. I don't know that trust can ever really return after affairs. It will always be in the back of your mind. I think her instincts and feelings had been screaming at her for a long time and her trying to rationalize it and talk herself out of it lead to her depression. It can drive you crazy wondering and trying to work out what's real and what isn't. There's three affairs that we know of. How many before that nobody knows about?

And any after ? Wouldnt surprise me with him

Hi L B & welcome to Websleuths...great to see you've now joined us :)

To search for member's posts, one left click on their name in a post...in the drop down box click "find all posts by "members name""".
To search threads etc...up the top of each page on the blue bar...one of the buttons is "search"...one left click on that...then type in whatever it is you're searching for. You can also search each thread individually by clicking on "search this thread" which is along the top of each thread.

Having said all that, new members need to make around 20 or so posts before being allowed access to member's posts/searching threads (This is why you received the message "access denied".) One way of quickly acquiring the necessary amount of posts is by going to our Games room which is located at the following link.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Thanks for that good summary, Marly - but don't give away TOO many of your secrets..... I hadn't realized the 20-post requirement before now, although I'm obviously way past that. But it's handy to know all the same. Also, I hadn't twigged the difference between "Search" and "Search this Thread" as being two separate options.

Ya never stops learning...!

MOO

That would have been traumatic. Hugs. I can sympathise. My
mum had a breakdown when I was about that age. I didn't know where she went though I'd found her and got Granny. I stayed with my Dad and other siblings . It is traumatic. Nobody told me what was happening and I couldn't ask.

Thanks for that good summary, Marly - but don't give away TOO many of your secrets..... I hadn't realized the 20-post requirement before now, although I'm obviously way past that. But it's handy to know all the same. Also, I hadn't twigged the difference between "Search" and "Search this Thread" as being two separate options.

Ya never stops learning...!

When we stop learning, we're old Doc

Hi L B & welcome to Websleuths...great to see you've now joined us :)

To search for member's posts, one left click on their name in a post...in the drop down box click "find all posts by "members name""".
To search threads etc...up the top of each page on the blue bar...one of the buttons is "search"...one left click on that...then type in whatever it is you're searching for. You can also search each thread individually by clicking on "search this thread" which is along the top of each thread.

Having said all that, new members need to make around 20 or so posts before being allowed access to member's posts/searching threads (This is why you received the message "access denied".) One way of quickly acquiring the necessary amount of posts is by going to our Games room which is located at the following link.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Thanks, I thought it may be to do with posts... less lurking for me then :)

Welcome L_B. Hope now you have joined you will share your thoughts with us. The more the merrier.

I think access to the bail hearing documents has got some long time lurkers to join us. I know one of the reasons I joined after lurking for the first couple of months after Allison went missing was so I could view the posted photos. It is great that we have more people joining us. If they are like me, who didn't intend to post much, a friendly warning, it gets easy to post the more you do, and now I can't stop!!!! Very addictive.

I think access to the bail hearing documents has got some long time lurkers to join us. I know one of the reasons I joined after lurking for the first couple of months after Allison went missing was so I could view the posted photos. It is great that we have more people joining us. If they are like me, who didn't intend to post much, a friendly warning, it gets easy to post the more you do, and now I can't stop!!!! Very addictive.

no you can't and dont you dare stop or I will sue Marly on you for not being co-operative:floorlaugh:

MMMMMMMM and only 36 hours before she went missing , she must have had a terrible time thinking and worrying about what the" big stud " {his opinion of himself} was up to whenever they were not together

I wonder if she was following him around? maybe thats why her phone records show lots of different towers?

I wonder if she was following him around? maybe thats why her phone records show lots of different towers?

Good thought , but then with him it would be a full time job wouldn't it

He did tell the police that location services could be turned off "if someone was following you or whatever " so it's a possibility because its a strange thing to say.

ETA: maybe that night/ morning he followed her.

He did tell the police that location services could be turned off "if someone was following you or whatever " so it's a possibility because its a strange thing to say.

ETA: maybe that night/ morning he followed her.

I think he was referring to "following" with an app, such as the "Find My Friends" app that they both had on their iPhones. These require location services to be turned on so they can broadcast the phone's location to the other phone that is running the app.

With apps like that you can "follow" somebody without leaving your lounge.

I think he was referring to "following" with an app, such as the "Find My Friends" app that they both had on their iPhones. These require location services to be turned on so they can broadcast the phone's location to the other phone that is running the app.

With apps like that you can "follow" somebody without leaving your lounge.

I know Doc. But why "if someone was following you" rather than "if you didn't want to be found" ? The choice of words is interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sanmails