Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #44

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know Doc. But why "if someone was following you" rather than "if you didn't want to be found" ? The choice of words is interesting.

Ahh - yes, of course. Apologies - I think I missed your point initially - DUH! :blushing:

It would have been a very traumatic time for you. :grouphug: Your uncle tried to console you and really that is all that matters, you knew he was trying to do that, with obviously not much experience. I wonder how on earth GBC, OW, NBC (and i'll add EBC and dare I say IW?) even think to put the children in other's care apart from the family i.e. they could have taken them to EBC's place obviously she was not at the Brookfield House at the time and she, being their grandmother could have looked after them and consoled them? IMHO this family is not normal by any stretch of the imagination, I would call them dysfunctional. There were extended family members available to look after the children, their mother was missing, they would be distraught, not a time to take them to school in these particular circumstances. I wonder if there are any statements from the School Teachers etc.? Funny, just had a thought, OW believes in home schooling, so OW, you only believe in home schooling when it suits you, but you were quick to take your nieces to school on that fateful day, when you could have kept them with family, why did you do that? Strange Lot You All are and yes OW you say the the truth will be told, but obviously you are only trying to put doubt in the minds of the public by going in front of the media, because we already know the truth. Red Herring my dear? We can smell a Red Herring a mile away.
Well said Cyansea. The truth is the Magistrate determined that there was enough evidence to commit GBC to Trial for the murder of Allison Baden-Clay.
OW has attempted to plant suspicions in the public arena that she believes the 'real truth will be revealed'. Well OW if you know any other TRUTH, then you are encouraged to make a statement to Queensland Police who are conducting the investigation. But don't undermine the case with these seemingly nefarious claims, which are unsettling for the family/friends of the victim and the public, etc.

Something I found odd in the autopsy report was what she was wearing . She was not a big lady ,size 12 I think, and yet she had size XXL pants on . Wonder if they were hers coz thats probably a size 20 or 22 Just pondering

Something I found odd in the autopsy report was what she was wearing . She was not a big lady ,size 12 I think, and yet she had size XXL pants on . Wonder if they were hers coz thats probably a size 20 or 22 Just pondering

Yes Squizzey I also found this strange, plus an XL Bonds jumper - Bonds tends to have large sizes. Wonder if male police/lawyers would query this?

Well said Cyansea. The truth is the the Magistrate determined that there was enough evidence to commit GBC to Trial for the murder of Allison Baden-Clay.
OW has attempted to plant suspicions in the public arena that she believes the 'real truth will be revealed'. Well OW if you know any other TRUTH, then you are encouraged to make a statement to Queensland Police who are conducting the investigation. But don't undermine the case with these seemingly nefarious claims, which are unsettling for the family/friends of the victim and the public, etc.

Yes Squizzey I also found this strange, plus an XL Bonds jumper - Bonds tends to have large sizes. Wonder if male police/lawyers would query this?

Yes agree . wonder whether it was his jumper and not hers and he just grabbed what he could to take her away in . If we are onto it McCoy bet the cops are to. would be hard to prove whose jumper it was but big jumper for little girl and huge slacks

Yes agree . wonder whether it was his jumper and not hers and he just grabbed what he could to take her away in . If we are onto it McCoy bet the cops are to. would be hard to prove whose jumper it was but big jumper for little girl and huge slacks

Someone mentioed previously some women like to sleep in larger sizes for comfort but this seems very large for Allison.

Also I think women like wearing a larger jumper belonging to their man around the house, it feels comforting to have it wrapped around you but only if you actually like and respect the man!

Someone mentioed previously some women like to sleep in larger sizes for comfort but this seems very large for Allison.

Also I think women like wearing a larger jumper belonging to their man around the house, it feels comforting to have it wrapped around you but only if you actually like and respect the man!

must be what she wears when she is watching the footy show NOT

must be what she wears when she is watching the footy show NOT

LOL !
I doubt she would have bought pants that size.
The only reason a woman (me) would have pants that size is if they had once been overweight and had lost it. (or from pregnancy)

I do not think she would wear pants that big ever !

Not to watch TV not even to bed.

She was trying to be attractive to her (lousy) husband and I'll bet she made sure she looked as good as she could around him.
:peace:

Just wondering....
I know that all 6 plants found in her hair were found to have existed in Allison's garden but.....Did the police also check 'skull manor's' garden ?

LOL !
I doubt she would have bought pants that size.
The only reason a woman (me) would have pants that size is if they had once been overweight and had lost it. (or from pregnancy)

I do not think she would wear pants that big ever !

Not to watch TV not even to bed.

She was trying to be attractive to her (lousy) husband and I'll bet she made sure she looked as good as she could around him.
:peace:

yes it was probably from when she was pregant in the bottom of a cupboard or something and it was the first thing he grabbed to clothe her before the dirty deed.

Saw Olivia today in the BWANA mobile at the Kenmore roundabout of all places - she's still in Brisbane and looked quite haggard when I overtook her.

She's got to know the truth. You'd be blind freddy not to at this stage.

Just wondering....
I know that all 6 plants found in her hair were found to have existed in Allison's garden but.....Did the police also check 'skull manor's' garden ?

not that I have heard or read , whatthey have seems pretty good though

Saw Olivia today in the BWANA mobile at the Kenmore roundabout of all places - she's still in Brisbane and looked quite haggard when I overtook her.

they just love that roundabout eh

Hi all, I've been lurking around for a while and finally plucked up the courage to join. Firstly, thanks everyone for your wealth of information. Nothing can bring Allison back but I too would like to see justice done for her sake as well as her parents and her children. They all need to know the truth about what happened to her so they can attempt to move on in their lives. It must be so sad for them and Allison's parents would have been well aware of GBC's terrible treatment of Allison over the past few years. No love lost there!

I'm not surprised she's looking haggard, it's been a rough year!

I feel for her in a way. Assuming that she had no involvement, her life has been turned upside down because of her brother, her marriage and children would also have to be suffering. All because of GBC! He did this, he's damaged so many people!

Hi all, I've been lurking around for a while and finally plucked up the courage to join. Firstly, thanks everyone for your wealth of information. Nothing can bring Allison back but I too would like to see justice done for her sake as well as her parents and her children. They all need to know the truth about what happened to her so they can attempt to move on in their lives. It must be so sad for them and Allison's parents would have been well aware of GBC's terrible treatment of Allison over the past few years. No love lost there!

You dont need courage to join so WElCOME .What you will need courage for is to not get addicted .Hope you have heaps of fun :great:

I'm not surprised she's looking haggard, it's been a rough year!

I feel for her in a way. Assuming that she had no involvement, her life has been turned upside down because of her brother, her marriage and children would also have to be suffering. All because of GBC! He did this, he's damaged so many people!

agree but as long as she doesnt know the truth and is protecting out of sincere loyalty . If she knows anything , sorry no sympathy . I think thats what you meant wasnt it Humdinger:please:

agree but as long as she doesnt know the truth and is protecting out of sincere loyalty . If she knows anything , sorry no sympathy . I think thats what you meant wasnt it Humdinger:please:

Yes 100% what I meant :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member