Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #44

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all, I've been lurking around for a while and finally plucked up the courage to join. Firstly, thanks everyone for your wealth of information. Nothing can bring Allison back but I too would like to see justice done for her sake as well as her parents and her children. They all need to know the truth about what happened to her so they can attempt to move on in their lives. It must be so sad for them and Allison's parents would have been well aware of GBC's terrible treatment of Allison over the past few years. No love lost there!

Hi jens & welcome to Websleuths....nice to have you join us :)

I have discovered something very important...
The autopsy report says that Allison was missing , one whole fingernail !!!
on her right hand.
She must have lost it scratching GBC ,and fighting for her life.
This evidence is what will put him away.
Remember I saw it first :)
Page 272 of autopsy report
All of the fingernails of her right hand are detached, however , only 4 are identified within the sleeve of the jumper.

on her right hand.
All of the fingernails of her right hand are detached, however , only 4 are identified within the sleeve of the jumper.

I saw that too Aunty. I just thought it must have got lost, and was insignificant. I was more intrigued by the tip of the rubber glove that fell out of her jumper.

on her right hand.

Fake nails I assume !
What ! ? WOW ! Well Done ! :rocker:

on her right hand.

Aunty, the fingernails have detached due to decomposition. The lost nail is probably in the creek.:(

The presence of the glove hasn't been clarified but if it doesn't belong to forensics..... Guess we will have to wait and see.

Fake nails I assume !
! :rocker:

My understanding is that her nails were natural, filed squarish (all the better to scratch with, dear Gerald!) and had some polish on them.

LOL !
I doubt she would have bought pants that size.
The only reason a woman (me) would have pants that size is if they had once been overweight and had lost it. (or from pregnancy)

I do not think she would wear pants that big ever !

Not to watch TV not even to bed.

She was trying to be attractive to her (lousy) husband and I'll bet she made sure she looked as good as she could around him.
:peace:

I just know from personal experience from loosing a lot of weight that if you buy clothes that fit you at your largest and keep them the tags of sizing wear out from washing. You know the white tag inside the garment. The clothes that I have kept are just in case clothes and thy have unreadable sizing tags. Also, that size from my experience if once fit now falls off because you have no hips. I bet any easy phone call would be to the manufacturer and ask what their sizing is. Ie. do your sizes represent what hip/waist ratio and what size would that relate too.

All moo because I was big and now not.

I saw that too Aunty. I just thought it must have got lost, and was insignificant. I was more intrigued by the tip of the rubber glove that fell out of her jumper.

OMG, really!!!
Lost during the recovery of her body ?
I respectfully disagree as Allisons hands were within the sleeve of her jumper?
The rubber tip glove fell out , when the sleeve was opened on the autopsy table?
I think BGC put a rubber glove on Allisons bleeding finger, but the blood oozed out onto the car door handle and dripped onto the floor maybe?

I've been wanting to add my take on Olivia, and hope I dont cause any offense, as it is absolutely not intended. This is purely an observation of Olivia, not a generalisation.

When Olivia speaks of "the truth will one day be revealed", I think of religious leaders encouraging their parishioners to believe what they are telling them because one day the truth will all be revealed.

When she appeals to the public via the media, she is seeking our trust that the truth will be revealed, and I equate that to what the teachers and leaders in religion do when their disciples are questioning their religious "truth".
When people who have been religious hit the wall for some reason and question their own beliefs and look for proof and reasons to continue their faith- they are assured by their religious mentors that the truth will be revealed- ie judgement day, or, the day jesus will return etc etc.
The leaders cannot give them facts and proof and evidence.
All they can give them is encouragement to stay committed, and their word that the truth will be apparent IF and only IF you continue to believe!!!!

They also encourage the weaker faithed to not listen to outsiders who will be trying to sway their thoughts towards other destinies that are not in the interests of the person or their future. (To me this equates to Olivia and Ians idea that the media are trying to sway our thoughts so therefore we should not read or seek information via the media)

I dont believe Olivia has any alternative scenario for what could have happened that night. She must have had doubts at some stage that Gerard might be involved. She would have had to. But she is going to suppress these thoughts as she has before if she has had doubts about her religious faith.
What I'm suggesting is, that even though she is telling us that the truth will come out- she doesn't have any suggestion or probably even thoughts on what this might be. She is merely trying to say, it cant be Gerard. Thats what I think anyhow.

As an aside, I spent several years homeschooling my own children for reasons that were many and varied but NOT religious, and whilst doing this we came across many a family who hoemschooled because it allowed them a degree of isolation from the general community and its evil/other influences.
They wanted to maintain their puritan views and beliefs without the external influences of alternative beliefs and lifestyles.
In effect, they avoid associating with anyone whose belief system is not in line with their own.

I'm not saying that is why Olivia homeschools, but just that a fairly common trait I found amongst Christian homeschooling families was their desire to stay cocconed from society in general so that their beliefs were not threatened and scrutinised and undermined, and that the minds of their children were not tainted by outside influence.

I see Olivias refusal to acknowledge the evidence that is presented before us, as a similar thing.
To me she appears to be avoiding the evidence, so she can continue to believe what she prefers to believe, and the easiest way for her to achieve this is to block it out.
She doesnt want to doubt him, therefore she cant look at the evidence against him.

Am I making sense??
This is all MOO

I think you nailed it there Obsessor

OMG, really!!!
No, lost to the elements.
The rubber tip glove fell out , when the sleeve was opened on the autopsy table?
I think BGC put a rubber glove on Allisons bleeding finger, but the blood oozed out onto the car door handle and dripped onto the floor maybe?

I like your theory!

OMG, really!!!

The sad thing is to marry, have children together, be willing to share your life and devote your life to a person who hasn't got your interests at heart. Someone who hasnt got the spine be honest enough to say 'let's move on from this and do our utmost for the children together'. I feel this is the most weakest style of person that exists. Isn't it kinder to be honest? I can't get my head around this horrid reptile who put money over a wife who shared her most inner secrets. A real man knows how to look after his real woman.
I feel waves of sadness for Allison and women who find themselves who feel cornered with no escape. Remember the longer you stay in a relationship like this the more damage to the children, they are sponges to thinking this is how life should be and they 'look' for the lifestyle they know and are used to and a chain can be formed for several generations. There is always escape especially when Allison had parents who, if they knew the truth, would have swept up their 4 girls with open arms. They have swept up only 3 and have proven to be a devoted loving family.
Why delay the inevitable.

Hi Poss, was it definitely rubber? I think it's been assumed that it was from the investigators. Thats 2 x now gloves have come up.

See I don't find it strange that they were sent to school. Under normal circumstances what person would imagine that their mother had been murdered the previous night. At that stage she was just missing ( possibly for only an hour if we believe GBC )
At school they are safe and being cared for , freeing up family to look for their mother. This is how I think your average, normal family would proceed in the circumstances.

That is possible WWGY but the family didnt so looking for Allison. Didnt they go away for a few days instead??

Here you go folks - bonds clothing size measurements:

http://m.bonds.com.au/size-charts

Tbh, the xxl measurement doesn't seem as large as I thought it would be?

All clothing stores have their own sizing policy and scale. Such as go to a chain store and if you knew your size you would buy off the rack. Go to a boutique and find another answer..
Sorry but if you like it sleuth it however I am slightly confident that the investigation has covered this. All just moo.

Yes agree . wonder whether it was his jumper and not hers and he just grabbed what he could to take her away in . If we are onto it McCoy bet the cops are to. would be hard to prove whose jumper it was but big jumper for little girl and huge slacks

I think they might be Elaine's clothes - a corpse is hard to dress, particularly by yourself - the bigger the clothes the easier it is.

I have a slight frame but I have to buy much larger sizes in tops because I have big shoulders and upper arms.

Exactly.,. i only wear larger sizes ever in dresses because of my shoulders hold the garment up. Dresses always fit because the factor holding the garment in place is the shoulder.

These garments are supported by the shoulder but can be worn what ever your waist and hip measurement. That is why the maxi dress is and has been popular.

Dresses are OK but my challenge is pants and undergarments.
My own personal opinion and not challenging others.

Fellow Websleuths, does anybody know why Olivia was in Brisbane when Allison was killed.?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper