Amanda Berry (2003), Gina deJesus (2004), & Michelle Knight (2002) found alive! #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Suspects house...it's not the house with boarded up windows.

article-2320519-19A6E521000005DC-620_634x435.jpg

article-2320519-19A77E5F000005DC-75_634x439.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...t-TEN-YEARS-escaping-3-brothers-arrested.html

The Mail confirmed the little 6 yr is Amanda.

Thank you.....markly wings!!

You would think that with a woman who appeared to be somewhat hysterical that the dispatcher would be soothing. But the dispatcher can't do that. To speak sympathetically to an excited or hysterical person can sometimes causes them to break down. And the dispatcher needed her cooperation. So she spoke firmly to her, trying to get as much info as possible.

I do agree that she should have stayed on the line with her until LE arrived.

I see your point of view. Just in defence of LE they had other tips which turned out to be wrong costing a lot of money ie. digging up and prosecuting false callers. The reward for finding one person alone was IMO $20,000. It may not have been the first call.

She did know that she was in the arms of a neighbour that had a grip of the situation and her.

Happy Mothers Day to everyone.

Boarded up house is to the right of AC's house. Also, I think the other brother's name is spelled Onil.

Oh is it? Sorry if I caused any confusion! I thought the address looked like it matched, but sometimes "walk around" mode is a little confusing. In that case maybe it is just an abandoned house. And it might make it stand out less if the neighbor's report about seeing at least one boarded up window is correct. Thank you for correcting me before that went too much farther.

Oh is it? Sorry if I caused any confusion! ? I thought the address looked like it matched, but sometimes "walk around" mode is a little confusing. In that case maybe it is just an abandoned house. And it might make it stand out less if the neighbor's report about seeing at least one boarded up window is correct.
It looks to me like there is a window boarded up on the side of Castro's house, then painted over white or gray. I don't see any glass or sashes on that window.

Thanks Marlywings! Sorry for any confusion. Apparently I need new glasses.

It still freaks me out that more than likely the girls were there when the Google photos were taken, but it's slightly better not to think of them walled up in a room darkened with covered windows. Very, very slightly. I am so glad they got out and were rescued.

I just wanted to say it's not uncommon to see houses that are lived in with a boarded up window or two in the poorer neighborhoods. Maybe windows get broken and they can't afford to replace them so they nail it up? I've seen it often driving through Cleveland streets.

I see your point of view. Just in defence of LE they had other tips which turned out to be wrong costing a lot of money ie. digging up and prosecuting false callers. The reward for finding one person alone was IMO $20,000. It may not have been the first call.

She did know that she was in the arms of a neighbour that had a grip of the situation and her.

Happy Mothers Day to everyone.

In addition to that, there was just a vigil for Amanda on the 21st of April because it had been 10 years since she disappeared. It may have just seemed like too much of a coincidence that she'd call about 2 weeks later. MOO

I have never heard of these girls before, thank you LORD!!! Wow. This gives me chills. So were they all kidnapped separately then in different years?? Gotta love the neighbor who heard the screaming. Ain't nobody got time for no screaming. That's what he reminds me of. This is a miracle.

This amazing.I love love love Charles Ramsey.. He is awesome! I hope he has a big reward coming!! Not many people get involved these days!!!

God bless them. I hope that Jaycee will reach out to them as it looks like Amanda has a child now too with her abductor. I pray peace and a long healthy happy life for them now.

I can't sleep! I don't want to miss the presser at 9am!

I'm so with you! I couldn't sleep and was finally going to attempt it around 3 but decided to just wait instead. I'm glad we're 3 hours earlier... 6:30 or 7 isn't a totally unreasonable time to attempt a few hours of sleep right? :)

I sure hope we hear good news. I'm dreading it a little, but they probably won't say much in terms of details about what happened. As long as the girls are relatively ok, that's great for now.

Still grinning from ear to ear when I woke this morning. I'm so sad for the hard road ahead for these young ladies but at least they get the chance ! I'm sure the 3 families had come to terms with worst case scenario and what a miraculous gift.

So I'm wondering about the other missing girl in the area and possibly any others. The dr said they were dehydrated and malnourished. Is it possible more girls have come to the house and not made it out alive because they withered away :( . Also is it possible other babies were born and unable to thrive because of nourishment and dehydration and did not make it out alive :( .
Also I was wondering what gave Amanda GODBLESSYOU the strength to finally make a move and thinking it's possible that her child had needs ( illness, starvation, infection) and she would not sit by and watch her child suffer , even though she was too afraid to act for herself all this time.
Many of the details , while they matter, do not matter at all now. They're free !

For the Aussies, 10 news is going to show the press conference. I've been waiting up for it :)

I just couldn't believe what I was hearing last night...just going to catch up on what Anderson Cooper might be talking about before I went to bed...and to see this!
Thank Goodness!!!
Waiting patiently for the news conference this morning and then back to talking with you all about it.
Thank God for giving these young women the strength!

This is awesome news! I can't wait to hear the press conference. These poor women finally are free! I just want to cry!

I have a local friend who is a domestic violence advocate. She was held captive with her children for several years in California. She managed to find a way to get a note to the mailman who alerted police and that's how she got out. She has been on Anderson Cooper's daytime show sharing her story before, and profiled in the LA Times. She has been one of those out there at rallies here in Cleveland and helping keep the focus on Amanda and Gina. I don't know if she will be asked to help the girls but it makes me feel good to know that she is just one of the resources they have to turn to, especially because she is someone who can truly understand what it is like to be held captive for a long period of time.

That's great your friend could be a helpful resource for these poor girls. It's just so amazing! I still see their missing pictures all around town who cold ever have thought they were right there the whole time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV