Amanda Berry, Gina deJesus & Michelle Knight FOUND! #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Under U.S low, is it allowed to adopt a child without parents approval? Not in my country. Also, since my friend is working on this mater in my country, i know that grand parents can visit the child whichnis placedwithnthe foster care or in the institution. I agree this is not the best time and I hope that he had happy life.

Usually not. But we don't know the specifics here. Were Michelle's parental rights terminated after child was removed by CPS? Things have to be done in the best interest of the child in this instance.

Got a question, maybe I've missed something. Does anyone know how it came to be that AC kidnapped Knight? I've read many stories that detail how he abducted Amanda and Gina but haven't seen anything regarding Michelle. And if this is something that hasn't been released yet I'm very curious as to why because if he simply snatched her off the street like the others, I'd think that would be public knowledge by now...

She was walking home from her cousin's house, and accepted a ride home from Castro, but was instead driven to his house. That was his same method of operation in all the cases.

She was walking home from her cousin's house, and accepted a ride home from Castro, but was instead driven to his house. That was his same method of operation in all the cases.

Yes, I agree. I don't see anything to suggest this was anything more than random.

Reading over Michele's original missing person report (that a poster here linked earlier), she has a mental disability and gets confused. Ok, that is her mom's opinion which may or may not be accurate. However, if it is, as her next of kin, her mother may have some legal rights to get some sort of custody of her. I'm concerned about Michele's future and whether she is capable of caring for herself.

In the missing person report, she is stated as being 4'7" and 160 pounds, nickname 'shorty'. Unusual.

My exact same feelings and concerns for her. Michelle needs a restraining order against her mother NOW! Also hoping that her brother can help with proving the abuse she and he went through when they were children. I think she can legally have herself removed from her family. I think BK was unfit from the start. What mom lets her kids be abuse and not stop it then kick them out at 14??

My exact same feelings and concerns for her. Michelle needs a restraining order against her mother NOW! Also hoping that her brother can help with proving the abuse she and he went through when they were children. I think she can legally have herself removed from her family. I think BK was unfit from the start. What mom lets her kids be abuse and not stop it then kick them out at 14??
And then what kind of lawyer helps the mom harrass a kidnapping survivor. Incredible this jay Milano.....

An interesting article on how the law works in Ihio.... And the Death Penalty.... Regarding the "how" and "why and whynot" prosecuting AC with homicide re the abortions might work.....

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/may/10/ohio-prosecutors-ariel-castro-death-penalty

Seeking the death penalty in this case would be a waste of time and tax money. At very least it would be 20 years before he could be executed. He would be 72 years old at that point The complicated legal matters of the case would make it much longer. He will almost certainly die of natural causes before he is executed.

Seeking the death penalty in this case would be a waste of time and tax money. At very least it would be 20 years before he could be executed. He would be 72 years old at that point The complicated legal matters of the case would make it much longer. He will almost certainly die of natural causes before he is executed.

I believe life in prison is a far worse punishment than death-- And it this case especially it is sweet irony.

Just in case anyone is trying to catch up and isnt' fully aware of the dynamics of Michelle's family, this article says a lot in a few sentences --

"Michelle Knight's younger brother, Freddie, saw his sister at the hospital Monday, according to WOIO.

He told the station that he and his twin sister, whose name has not been released, were abused by their family and that their mother, Barbara, abandoned him in a dumpster years ago.

Freddie Knight also says he did not even know his sister had been missing until she was found. "I was freaking happy as hell, because I didn't know my sister was kidnapped," he said, according to the Post. "My mom never tells me anything.""

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/08/michelle-knight-mother-barbara-knight-report_n_3237901.html

Just because the article says Michelle didn't appear at Gina's house, doesn't mean she isn't there. It just means the media didn't see her.

Just in case anyone is trying to catch up and isnt' fully aware of the dynamics of Michelle's family, this article says a lot in a few sentences --

"Michelle Knight's younger brother, Freddie, saw his sister at the hospital Monday, according to WOIO.

He told the station that he and his twin sister, whose name has not been released, were abused by their family and that their mother, Barbara, abandoned him in a dumpster years ago.

Freddie Knight also says he did not even know his sister had been missing until she was found. "I was freaking happy as hell, because I didn't know my sister was kidnapped," he said, according to the Post. "My mom never tells me anything.""

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/08/michelle-knight-mother-barbara-knight-report_n_3237901.html

That whole family honestly has me shaking my head. Though reading allows me to see why a brother ( I'm not sure if Michelle has more then one adult aged brother) would sit down for an interview and when asked what was his plans with his sister say something along the lines of drive her around the city to see what has changed as if she is a tourist or something. I really hope Michelle is not being bugged by her mom now. If what he said is true and he did not even know she was missing then my guess is mom just brushed it off and did not bother with finding her outside the first police report.

What was going on in Ariel Castro's childhood that ALL THREE brothers appear to have emotional and psychological crippled lives?
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2013/05/10/inside-mind-ariel-castro/

I don't always agree with Ablow but I do in this article on Castro (and the two brothers) having come from another house of horrors that crushed empathy out of him. His last para is why I sometimes still look for good in these monsters, not that i am sorry for them but i am sorry for the boy that was. I always do, while despising the man but remember there was a boy that was once capable of good who got destroyed

Only a predator would fail to hate what Ariel Castro did. But only a heartless person would fail to grieve the loss of the potential for goodness he was born with, which was stolen from him, decades ago, in a house of horrors we still know almost nothing about.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2013/05/10/inside-mind-ariel-castro/#ixzz2T0YuZ2KA

And then what kind of lawyer helps the mom harrass a kidnapping survivor. Incredible this jay Milano.....

I don't think Milano is 'helping' the mother so much as he is attemting to get his 15 minutes of fame. He saw a big media case and found a way to worm himself into it. Michelle's mother doesn't strike me as particular bright or well-off financially. Actually she seems a bit lost and overwhelmed. I will not be surprised if it comes out that Mr. Big Shot Attorney searched her out and told her not to worry, he could fix things so she could see Michelle, I dont think it was her doing. But I've been wrong before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member