Amanda Berry, Gina deJesus & Michelle Knight FOUND! #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
argh can someone say what is going on because the volume doesn't work for me. My speakers work on other programs but not this for some reason and the volume button on the video is all the way up

I haven't read anything in a few days to catch up with other cases. Can someone update me on this..... has he continued to freely talk to LE and basically has confessed to everything? Or has he, like I suspect, lawyered up now and working on a defense? TIA !

OH the girls themselves are about to speak ? Bless them !

I can't believe this wasn't broadcast live on CNN, msn, or Fox News!

No, the girls didn't speak and weren't there at all. They will not be talking to the press during criminal proceedings.

No, I don't think they are just the lawyers.
Ah, I saw a head line that said berry, dejesus, lawyer to issue statement so it's not worded exactly right but I can see where it should have been. tks

It is absolutely awful of me to say but i hope we get some snippets about how they are doing

I would bet they're doing pretty GOOD right now. Everything they've missed they are getting to see, taste, hear , experience and re connect with long lost family and friends. But sadly the other shoe will drop. It would probably be after the rush and thrill of their new freedom sort of settles / sinks in. When their minds get quiet and stop spinning with all the new feelings and sensations, that is when the reality and gravity of their circumstances will set in. Could be weeks, months maybe even a year . I'm glad they've got the advocate helping them. I hope they will all stick with lots of therapy and come out of this swinging. Surely those around them will see this need and encourage them to stay in a ' recovery' type of therapy until they get their minds really settled. It's going to be a long process. Bless their hearts !

ETA I'm hoping they can convict this guy without their testimony. Occasionally facing their attacker can help , but I'm not sure in this situation. If it would cause one more bit of trauma, I say no way, even if that means he gets a lessor charge, their safety and mental health is priority one now. They can throw 200 counts of 1-5 yr charges at him and keep him locked up forever and don' t really NEED their testimony.

If this goes to trial they will need to testify. Elizabeth Smart was able to testify and so will they.

The girls will adventually sign a deal and hopefully make some big bucks!! They deserve a life of lavish and be able to get whatever they want! School drivers licence. All the **** we take for granted this is why the media needs to leave them alone. They need to be able to have time to catch up. And it's not fair to talk to the media when your so messed up from years of abuse. Hopefully Castro rots in jail quickly and the girls have some time to heal and tell their story adventually -- but they don't owe us to talk to the media, I think there is such a shock value in this that people want to know, how could this happen what wa it like ect. I believe the media is movin on as asked because try have lawyers now. That's why CNN or HLN may not have done this live. They may have a snip of it on one of the segments later today but they are trying to respect the girls. There has been an outpouring of people telling them they have been captive over 10 years!!! Let them live don't take them hostage now. In do time we will know this story. But even with the full story,, we can never understand the horror the way we feel we need to.

“I’m not saying Michelle is legally incompetent. That’s baloney. But nothing she says is reliable. Anyone that damaged doesn’t have a handle on what they need,” Milano said.

Read more: http://www.newsnet5.com/dpp/news/lo...pital-and-family-wasnt-notified#ixzz2T5ascAjd

This statement makes me sick; this guy has never met Michelle and has NO IDEA.
STAY the heck out of her life!
I'd get a restraining order to keep this guy, the mother and anyone else she does not want to talk to out of my life.
All for control and $$.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members