Analysis of Casey's Clothes and Body Language

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw many posts on youtube and also here about how people thought she looked afraid during the questioning about the car. I just didn't see that! To me, if you didn't know who she was... she could have passed as a clerk or another lawyer at the table. She has obviously been coached to look interested and attentive. She is certainly doing that. She appears to be fully engaged and listening. She never looks away and she didn't look bored (except for once when she stifled the yawn.)
I bet that they have probably told her to be careful not to smile "too much" because she seems to have reigned in the smiling.
She is doing her job as a defendant...of posing as an innocent person. If she was a zombie wreck (like we would all like her to be) that would be fodder for the pundits to say...see the guilt on her face? Casey would have probably made a pretty fair actress. She's a natural "actor"...in a chameleon way.

Bold mine

Whether guilty or not guilty, the zombie affect I'm speaking of comes from deep Emotional grief, feelings that can not be overcome by any coaching or acting, profound sadness with such a tragic loss, is etched into ones being, indeliably there forever.

She's not Human! IMHO..

This whole thread is very telling. Some thinks she looks better with a little weight. Some thinks she looks fat and gross becaues of it.

Some like her hair down some like it up. Some thing it's greasey and gross.

Same game with the clothes.

I also notice that some admit that it's because of who she is and what she has done that effects how they consider her to look.

I was suprised when I was younger, to see pictures of people with shiny, greasy faces. Professional, posed pictures. So I didn't understand why they would go to all that expense, yet their face would be so.. gross looking. Found out, that in that 'area', it was considered the 'thing' and 'normal' to have shiny face.

My son, after he takes a shower, he puts stuff in his hair.. and a swear, when he is done, it looks greasy. I've noticed the same with others.

Everytime she comes in, I see all the coments about her hair. 1 possiblity is that it's what she uses on her hair, for her 'style'. And it doesn't seem to work well with cameras. Remember, the lighting in the jail might be different, things look different. Girtls know what I mean. LOL! Guys, just ignore that.

The other possiblity is that if your use to washing your hair daily, and change to a different habit, it takes awhile for the oil glands on the scalp to adjust. When your setting in jail doing nothing, you don't really need to bathe daily. That is a want, not a need. If she is taking a shower every other day, or longer, then her hair will be greasy until it adjusts.

Also, we use conditioner because we over wash and the other products we use on our hair tends to over dry it. If your not using those products any more and not washing it daily.. The conditoner would be to much for awhile....

But we females are programed to think we 'need' certain things. And if conditioner is one of them.....

Does anyone know how often they are allowed to bathe?

Self scratching, picking, squeezing...........................aggression, hostility
Fingering collar of shirt...................................nervousness/desire to escape
Female playing with hair.............................flirtation
Widening of eyes........................................high interest or fear
Mouth falls open.......................................boredom or unsure of self.

There are more here http://books.google.com/books?id=OSyabEYUCDYC&pg=PA8&lpg=PA8&dq=rubbing+hand+and+playing+with+fingers+nervous+in+court&source=bl&ots=ERRC-PrXZJ&sig=RN0aiPCkJMJrbxf4bIIXN-crNHA&hl=en&ei=yoG6SYSxB4fiyAXk8bGABg&sa=X&oi=book_result&resnum=7&ct=result#PPA7,M1

as far as the hand rubbing, I assumed her hands were cold. My hands are constantly cold and I am constantly rubbing them together or more likely, on the front of my thighs. well, if it was me, once I was seated I'd be huddling them clasped between my knees. She is in Florida yes but if the a/c is on, she has put on weight but still quite skinny and might just be cold.

The first thing I noticed today was the weight she had gained. Looks like she has been eating well in jail.

I noticed those love handles too... I figure she is just eating herself into oblivion instead of wasting away with worry over the death of her little Caylee. According to NG she seems to be ordering quite a bit of junk food from the prison commissary. I doubt they have a full length mirror in those jail cells... :furious::furious::furious:

This whole thread is very telling. Some thinks she looks better with a little weight. Some thinks she looks fat and gross becaues of it.

Some like her hair down some like it up. Some thing it's greasey and gross.

Same game with the clothes.

I also notice that some admit that it's because of who she is and what she has done that effects how they consider her to look.

I was suprised when I was younger, to see pictures of people with shiny, greasy faces. Professional, posed pictures. So I didn't understand why they would go to all that expense, yet their face would be so.. gross looking. Found out, that in that 'area', it was considered the 'thing' and 'normal' to have shiny face.

My son, after he takes a shower, he puts stuff in his hair.. and a swear, when he is done, it looks greasy. I've noticed the same with others.

Everytime she comes in, I see all the coments about her hair. 1 possiblity is that it's what she uses on her hair, for her 'style'. And it doesn't seem to work well with cameras. Remember, the lighting in the jail might be different, things look different. Girtls know what I mean. LOL! Guys, just ignore that.

The other possiblity is that if your use to washing your hair daily, and change to a different habit, it takes awhile for the oil glands on the scalp to adjust. When your setting in jail doing nothing, you don't really need to bathe daily. That is a want, not a need. If she is taking a shower every other day, or longer, then her hair will be greasy until it adjusts.

Also, we use conditioner because we over wash and the other products we use on our hair tends to over dry it. If your not using those products any more and not washing it daily.. The conditoner would be to much for awhile....

But we females are programed to think we 'need' certain things. And if conditioner is one of them.....

Does anyone know how often they are allowed to bathe?

In my experience it's been 2X a week but I believe it depends on the state and the jail.

It looks to me like Casey is wetting her hair and then using some gel to make her hair stay slicked back while in the bun. I doubt very seriously that what everyone is talking about is "grease".

I just can't get over how calm she seems. I've been in court only a few times (traffic ticket, divorce, civil lawsuit) and every time, regardless of the reason, I am a total wreck--all shaky and bumbly. It just seems so serious and scary to me--maybe I'm just a geek :) Casey reminds me of how kids act in church--not really paying attention, but paying enough attention that they can tell their parents what the preacher was talking about if they are asked later. Just doing what they're supposed to until they can get the heck out of there.

Just a thought and this is my first time to post...so here goes - Casey seems to be so disconnected from reality that her court appearances seem to be nothing more than an opportunity to be entertained and to gain some much needed attention. She appears to be so uncomfortable and has no idea how to act; therefore she fidgets and is oblivious to the magnitude of what she has created. :twocents:

:blowkiss: WELCOME :blowkiss:

Her hair is turning gray just like Lee's. It appears to be a genetic trait from George.
If you look at the pictures of Lee from August when his hair was longer it was more than 50% gray. He has dyed it several times and then cut it very short. Casey's first gray hairs were visible in her court appearance when she wore the suit jacket and more so in the blue shirt.
By trial she will have significant graying unless she pours coffee on her head.

Hey, will that coffee on the head thing really work for gray hair or am I do dense I missed the joke?:blushing:

Personally, I think she looks better with her hair up, however, it may look better if it were up in a ponytail as opposed to a bun. It didn't look good to me down the last time, since she has gained some weight. To me her face looked more plump, but that's me.

In some of her previous pictures when she was thinner, she looked really nice with long hair. Now, she doesn't look as good, but it may be because she hasn't had it styled (or washed) in awhile. Jail can make one look less appealing.

Lord, come on now folks, this girl is a tiny person. She is in no way overweight. She may have gone up a size, but when you are a size 4 you can go up a couple of sizes and still be a perfecly normal size. I doubt that Casey is any bigger than a size 7-which by all NORMAL standards is certainly not considered obese. Of course she is gaining a bit of weight. She is trapped in a CAGE with nothing to do but eat whatever snacks she provides herself with. But she hasn't gained THAT much weight.

I did the organic esspresso coffee hair die and it makes gray hair a sick yellow! Don't ever do it because it's messey, hot, and not flattering one bit! I think she needs to place her new yellow pencils under those bitties for aliitle uplift.

I did the organic esspresso coffee hair die and it makes gray hair a sick yellow! Don't ever do it because it's messey, hot, and not flattering one bit! I think she needs to place her new yellow pencils under those bitties for aliitle uplift.
OMG! Too funny!!

When I see Casey rubbing her hands, I get the immediate image of Lady MacBeth and the "Out, out, danm spot."

I'm also wondering if Casey is wearing clothing from before she went to jail. If so, her constant tugging, pushing, pulling, buttoning, and unbuttoning tells me they may not fit her quite as well as they did before.

Add to that, she seems to be expressing a nervousness that she can't control. It's as though she's uncomfortable in her own skin.

JMHO

bold is mine.

ITA..

I agree she is tiny, and that's probably why just a little bit of weight shows up on her much easier. I'm 5'8" and it took me gaining 30 pounds for it to really "show up"--as in the ol' muffin top and back fat thing. OK, now I'm depressed and need some pork rinds :eek:

:blowkiss: WELCOME :blowkiss:

Hey, will that coffee on the head thing really work for gray hair or am I do dense I missed the joke?:blushing:

Lord, come on now folks, this girl is a tiny person. She is in no way overweight. She may have gone up a size, but when you are a size 4 you can go up a couple of sizes and still be a perfecly normal size. I doubt that Casey is any bigger than a size 7-which by all NORMAL standards is certainly not considered obese. Of course she is gaining a bit of weight. She is trapped in a CAGE with nothing to do but eat whatever snacks she provides herself with. But she hasn't gained THAT much weight.

I was just trying to think of something she might have handy to cover the gray.......no density on your part.;)
I wonder if she gets to use felt tip markers, she could use those too.
If I was guiding her with what to wear, I would be getting her clothes a size larger than she needs, thus giving the illusion she is losing weight. But, there is no hiding that double chin.

I just can't get over how calm she seems. I've been in court only a few times (traffic ticket, divorce, civil lawsuit) and every time, regardless of the reason, I am a total wreck--all shaky and bumbly. It just seems so serious and scary to me--maybe I'm just a geek :) Casey reminds me of how kids act in church--not really paying attention, but paying enough attention that they can tell their parents what the preacher was talking about if they are asked later. Just doing what they're supposed to until they can get the heck out of there.

Consider how calm she was when Cindy made the 911 call and when she spoke to the police. Talk about flat affect.

Was it just me of did any of you watch Casey's eyes when they were discussing the maggots? Yuck, btw. Just imagine if you were sitting in a court room hearing someone discuss the maggots that came off of your babys dead and decomposing body - OMG I'd be rolling on the floor, whaling, vomiting, going berzerk. I think you'd have to seriously medicate me or get me the he!! outta there because I couldn't stand it. Kinda different than monster mom, hey?

That leads me to wonder: Is it possible she *is* medicated?

~Jai Yen

I agree she is tiny, and that's probably why just a little bit of weight shows up on her much easier. I'm 5'8" and it took me gaining 30 pounds for it to really "show up"--as in the ol' muffin top and back fat thing. OK, now I'm depressed and need some pork rinds :eek:

My understanding is that Casey is 5'2". She's certainly not "fat" by any stretch of the imagination but I'm sure the high-carb foods in jail, the lack of exercise and the snacking are packing on a pound or two.

~Jai Yen

That leads me to wonder: Is it possible she *is* medicated?

~Jai Yen

I did notice her expression when they were talking about the maggots and she was just blank. However, when they were discussing the hairs that were found in the trunk of her car, if you look really closely, she looks like she's going "Oh...*bleep*". She has a look of total panic on her face. It wouldn't shock me if she was medicated. Wouldn't her attorney even encourage it to water down her reactions in court?

It has appeared kC has had many years of pandering practice to be whatever personality fits the occasion so I'm not waiting for an authentic reaction comming from her. Thank goodness no one in the public is going on a hunger strike for truth from this vixen or they would starve. All i see in the courtroom is a girl very uncomfortable wearing clothes that don't fit her true personality. It appears to me she feels the most comfortable by the way she picks at her clothes not wearing anything Lady like.

If it is true that Casey's outfits are brought each time by her parents, and it is true that Caylee's favorite color is lavendar, and it is true that Cindy wears heart earrings, and it is true that George wears only a Caylee button, then it is clear to me the subliminal messages her parents are sending and I would not want to look at them either. To me, the message rings loud and clear that it is all about Caylee for them and they're rubbing her nose in that knowledge. I wonder if Cindy takes the time to make the clothes smell like Caylee's shampoo.

Of course, I could be all wrong. But I don't think I am. Casey wants it to be all about her and they're not letting it be!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yedi